PDA

View Full Version : Anyone deal with Ardcore recently?

NIGHTTIGER666
01-02-2013, 2:46 PM
I'm not stressing out yet...

Ordered a tail over the phone 7 weeks ago, and I was promised it would take 4-6 weeks. Since it was over the phone, I didn't receive a receipt or anything like that. No response to 2 emails, and my first time calling back today went straight to voicemail. I get that it may be busy or even closed over the holidays, I was just curious if anyone dealt with those dudes recently. I'm getting the winter builder blues.

bigdaddy
01-02-2013, 6:58 PM
I've only talked with them a couple times via email, and that was quite a while ago. I think Nate is on here. I think his name is sure on the cult. Might try to pm him. I think they're good dudes. I hope you hear from them soon.

SouthBayBobber
01-02-2013, 11:25 PM
I ordered some bars from Jon a couple weeks ago and havent heard or seen anything since then. I've emailed twice and left a voicemail today...Anyone else have any info??

seatraveler
01-02-2013, 11:41 PM
Most Likely just the holidays :cheersmate:

ROLLO
01-03-2013, 5:53 AM
I was there saturday . All i can say its hush right know . I also am waiting for a sporty . Jon and Carl are stand up dudes .

53rigid
01-03-2013, 7:08 AM
I was there saturday . All i can say its hush right know . I also am waiting for a sporty . Jon and Carl are stand up dudes .

Hush is not a good answer to give guys waiting to talk to them. If I was waiting for parts, I would not care if they had a cure for cancer, just tell me when my stuff is gonna arrive. Basic business skills.....

Evidence
01-03-2013, 7:37 AM
Hush is not a good answer to give guys waiting to talk to them. If I was waiting for parts, I would not care if they had a cure for cancer, just tell me when my stuff is gonna arrive. Basic business skills.....

I dont think he was telling people to hush about it, I think he was saying the shop is pretty hush right now...probably meaning theres no one there because of the holidays and stuff...I always get excited an order parts for my projects with Christmas money and it usually takes forever because of the holidays.

Brendden
01-03-2013, 9:26 AM
I dont think he was telling people to hush about it, I think he was saying the shop is pretty hush right now...probably meaning theres no one there because of the holidays and stuff...I always get excited an order parts for my projects with Christmas money and it usually takes forever because of the holidays.

Maybe they are backed up.

NIGHTTIGER666
01-03-2013, 10:12 AM
Just thinking aloud, itching to get some work done.

cHiCoD
01-03-2013, 10:31 AM
......good luck.

SouthBayBobber
01-03-2013, 11:42 AM
Just thinking aloud, itching to get some work done.

Ya I'm with you. If a shop is backed up with orders, or even going to be closed for an extended period of time, a 1 sentence email to that effect would have been nice. I dont mind if its gonna be a few weeks before I get my stuff, I just want to know that BEFORE it happens so Im not sitting around wondering WTF is going on.

ROLLO
01-03-2013, 5:52 PM
53 rigid not telling anyone to hush . They are being hush . Things are going to be better they are doing things to better serve .

53rigid
01-03-2013, 6:12 PM
53 rigid not telling anyone to hush . They are being hush . Things are going to be better they are doing things to better serve .

OK, I get it now. but shouldn't they at least communicate to the folks trying to get questions answered? Being in the dark only angers folks.

ROLLO
01-03-2013, 6:39 PM
It's a push button world and its at your door world . We all get impatient at times . I know they are doing the best they can do with what they are working on at the moment . Hang in there just some growing pains . I'm sure you will all see soon .

quickle650
01-03-2013, 6:54 PM
trust me its worth the time lol
they are cool dudes and quality work takes time

NIGHTTIGER666
01-03-2013, 7:21 PM
I'm not trying to put the pressure on at all. In fact, I emailed to ask to add things onto my order so it all gets shipped together. Just a bit concerned that I've gotten no response aside my initial order over the phone.

machinezero
01-03-2013, 10:39 PM
Ardcore Update. Guys, we do apologize for the delay with orders and problems with emails/phone calls. Basically we spent the holidays moving into a new facility (great way to spend the holidays I might add) and are currently working our tails off getting things back up and running. As for the phone and emails, we coordinated with the phone/internet company ahead of time so there would supposedly be no disruption in any of our services. I guess the key word there is supposedly. We are confident we have all of those issues resolved with our providers and things should be back to normal for inquiries etc. As for the production side, yes we are running a little further behind than expected but rest assured we do not take our backlog lightly and again are working our asses off to get caught up.
We will be posting a press release in the next few days announcing the move etc. We appreciate everyones patience and assure you the move once completed will help ensure timely delivery of the quality fabricated parts Ardcore is known for. In the meantime our new phone number and address are as follows:
Ardcore Choppers
4423 N. Shadeland Ave.
Indpls, In. 46226
(317) 735-2239

SouthBayBobbers- Your bars are en route. I had to find with box they were packed in from the move.

ChicoD- Was that a cheap shot or did I read that wrong?

SouthBayBobber
01-03-2013, 11:12 PM
Good to know you guys are working hard! Thanks for the update, its appreciated! Good luck with the rest of the move

sincealways
01-04-2013, 5:51 PM
I ordered a hardtail from these guys a while ago. it took longer than what was quoted, which kind of sucked. but these things happen sometimes&the quality of the work they did was worth the wait. I know sometimes they cant always get to the phone&stuff because there is only a few of them in the shop&they are trying to get work done rather than spend most of their day on the phone.

NIGHTTIGER666
01-04-2013, 6:06 PM
I'm cool with that. Thanks for the update.

SouthBayBobber
01-13-2013, 7:40 PM
Just an update....Ardcore bars came through this week and look great!

NIGHTTIGER666
01-13-2013, 10:42 PM
I'm glad you got them. I'm still waiting on a tail.