PDA

View Full Version : detroitbros ?

STANDARD
08-10-2009, 7:55 PM
heard from a buddy that detroitbros is to be the new host of Jesse James hit TV show Monster Garage....
This should be kinda crazy for TV...

from what im told there already like 4 shows into it....

(how did i hear this)..my close friend Ben is the Garage manager ....

we'll see how this goes??

whats your guys opinion? on this

BigDawg
08-10-2009, 8:08 PM
While they've made some interesting parts, I couldn't care less about their bikes. The frames they make look like they'd take out your weiner in the blink of an eye.

kickcurserepeat
08-10-2009, 8:21 PM
While they've made some interesting parts, I couldn't care less about their bikes. The frames they make look like they'd take out your weiner in the blink of an eye.

+1 - black & decker pecker wrecker?

STANDARD
08-10-2009, 8:50 PM
OUCH!

yeah some of there stuff seems interesting...overall not a fan of there style.

EnglandStGarage
08-10-2009, 8:51 PM
they make some cool ass shit but ive only seen a couple of their bikes. pretty much only the ones that look like your balls will be crushed when you break hard. but any chopper thats on discovery channel has to be badass right? ; )

brad7042
08-10-2009, 8:55 PM
the detroit brothers have been on the disco channel a few times.. and i think that they are just the kind of guys that can entertain the masses with the chaotic shenannigans that they try to pull. not saying it is good or bad.. but i agree the style is not what i am looking for.

L7Josh
08-10-2009, 9:53 PM
Monster garage is an entertaining show regardless of who hosts it really

jpswino
08-10-2009, 10:05 PM
Well I live here and see them quite often with their bikes. They tend to all be quite similiar actually. But they always manage a new twist of some kind.

Should be interesting on Monster Garage. With all the tax discounts being given to film in Michigan by our governor, I'm not surprised they found someone here to do it.
I will check it out for sure.

I

justin666
08-10-2009, 10:23 PM
"black & decker pecker wrecker? "

hahahaha
oh man
those frames scare me

BlueCollarMoto
08-10-2009, 11:00 PM
Monster garage is an entertaining show regardless of who hosts it really

Hahaha! I was getting worried for that announcer guy. Glad he found some work now that all the pseudo chopper shows have been flushed down the toilet.

glorydays
08-11-2009, 6:27 AM
Monster garage is still around?

jason43
08-11-2009, 7:36 AM
I like the Wassells that they are repoping. Anyone actually bought one from them?? Are they decent quality?

Joey
08-11-2009, 7:39 AM
I really like their stuff. It is different from what other people are doing. Maybe put a BMX bar pad on there to keep your junk from being bifurcated?

One of their bikes (a Buell) sold on eBay awhile back. It was pretty awesome and didn't have that drop seat style that they are known for. It looked more dual-sport/supermoto.

Spoke
08-11-2009, 10:14 AM
Their bike are high $. I could not afford one. Don't like their style anyway

RustyKnuckles
08-13-2009, 10:19 PM
Anyone heard when the shows might be airing? Those guys seem entertaining, might be interesting.

WayneBallard
08-13-2009, 10:32 PM
Anyone heard when the shows might be airing? Those guys seem entertaining, might be interesting.

Not to sure when they will be airing but according to the myspace page I found for it they are still casting, so that means it will be probably 2+ months before we see anything.

WayneBallard
08-13-2009, 10:36 PM
Just noticed the last time someone logged into that account was in June. So casting is probably over with. But, I'm still thinking 2+ months till they air anything.