PDA

View Full Version : Shit you always keep on your bike.

Brendden
12-22-2012, 11:20 AM
I keep a roll of electric tape, some wire strippers a thing of allen's a screw driver with different heads, and adjustable wrenches, and a tube of jb weld under my seat. What do you all bring?

tommy2shoes
12-22-2012, 11:23 AM
Ruger P-95 w/ extra clip. :kill:

jorgun
12-22-2012, 2:12 PM
I keep a roll of electric tape, some wire strippers a thing of allen's a screw driver with different heads, and adjustable wrenches, and a tube of jb weld under my seat. What do you all bring?

Pretty much the same thing except a bic lighter to serve as wire strippers. And I usually have a 1 1/16" wrench on the bike too. Serves to adjust the rear axle if need be and makes a good hammer when needed.

cHiCoD
12-22-2012, 3:23 PM
big chain with padlock

blackchop
12-22-2012, 4:02 PM
couple spare spark plugs. bailing wire, duct tape, tools, electrical tape.

hey my bike is a 1964 ironturd . need all the help i can to keep it going.

tommy2shoes
12-22-2012, 4:48 PM
couple spare spark plugs. bailing wire, duct tape, tools, electrical tape.

hey my bike is a 1964 ironturd . need all the help i can to keep it going.

+1 on the bailing wire

70schop
12-22-2012, 5:01 PM
Blue Loc Tite, I own a Harley:eek:

sincealways
12-22-2012, 5:35 PM
extra litre of gas. clean glasses. two spark plugs (but not wrench for some dumb reason) and a few bungies.

rooster52478
12-22-2012, 5:46 PM
Knife, zip ties, bungee cord, my air filter cover for rain, a plastic grocery bag for the seat in case it has to sit out in the rain, a pair of clear glasses, and a tail light bulb because the one's I have to use are expensive and sometimes hard to find. Nothing really to repair the bike because it's an Evo and I have roadside assistance. The Ironhead is a whole other story though. Damn near a tool kit for that thing.

BuddhahoodVato
12-22-2012, 7:59 PM
Pocket full of money, and my Premium AAA Card, can get towed anywhere, anywhere. But then again, my days of roadside fixes have been dramactically reduced, do the job right, spend money don't worry.

purerockfury
12-22-2012, 8:39 PM
Pocket full of money, and my Premium AAA Card, can get towed anywhere, anywhere. But then again, my days of roadside fixes have been dramactically reduced, do the job right, spend money don't worry.

i like your style...

rooster52478
12-22-2012, 9:37 PM

True story! My bike is always right and tight (knocks on wood). If not I've got the roadside assistance. My problem is all my buddies and there raggedy ass bikes. You're only as strong as your weakest link aka you only get as far as the shittiest motorcycle can go.

Acosi151
12-22-2012, 10:37 PM
a 10A and a 20A fuse in the carcass of a bic pen

obnoxious
12-22-2012, 11:34 PM
ive got, electrical tape, 11-in-1 screwdriver, medium and tiny cresent wrench, allen keys, leatherman, zip ties, fuses, extra tail bulb, small LED flashlight, small bowie knife, brass paper weight (knucks), clear glasses, and a bandanna (for the long highway rides).

SeaChicken
12-22-2012, 11:52 PM
Small wrench and socket set, two red rags, combo driver, vise grips, lock tight, and a multi tool with a fire flint tucked in the pouch. My jacket always has a couple of bandanas, spare set of glasses, lighter and some rags.

Nosebleed
12-22-2012, 11:54 PM
ive got, electrical tape, 11-in-1 screwdriver, medium and tiny cresent wrench, allen keys, leatherman, zip ties, fuses, extra tail bulb, small LED flashlight).

Like Oxnoxious, I have those things along with spark plugs. I like the multi (looks like a folding knife) allen key and torx key wrench sets, Kobalt brand from Lowe's. I also carry a small soldering iron and a roll of extra wire from harbor freight.