PDA

View Full Version : Jay Leno

Mario13
08-10-2009, 6:52 PM
If you dont check out this site you should. cool stuff and a good video on a 1946 H-D WR this week.

http://www.jaylenosgarage.com/

imtheslime
08-10-2009, 7:33 PM
It's good to see him riding rather than just collecting. Notice how the full face can't hide that chin.

superflysnow
08-10-2009, 10:50 PM
there is some good stuff in there, check out the tech articles about the USA made rapid prototyping machines.... blew my mind!

RockinRyan
08-11-2009, 1:56 AM
Could you imagine what it must be like to work for the guy? He hires a full crew to maintain all of the vehicles in his collection. Those guys get to work on cool stuff everyday.

NITRO
08-11-2009, 6:47 AM
And they say money can't buy happiness? Yeah I'd be pretty damn happy with that garage!

NHMike
08-11-2009, 7:03 AM
I've seen a couple of these shows. It's cool that he actually KNOWS about what he owns and doesn't just buy shit cuz he's got the cash.

philbey
08-11-2009, 8:12 AM
And he's not afraid of getting stuck into a project either. Unlike many other's who'd just get it trucked down to the likes of Foose or Coddington and pay them a stack to build it.

NITRO
08-11-2009, 9:01 AM
Definately good to see him get his hands a bit dirty at least and really drive them, when I lived out in hell-a you would see him at shows.

erikweste
08-11-2009, 10:38 AM
there is some good stuff in there, check out the tech articles about the USA made rapid prototyping machines.... blew my mind!

I get to utilize those rapid prototype machines often and they are incredible time savers, not to mention fitment testing. You can tap threads into them and fit right to your motorcycle before ever committing to tooling for CNC work or other so they can really save costs... not to mention liability reduction if the part is critical.