PDA

View Full Version : I'd Buy two in a heart beat

BuddhahoodVato
12-12-2012, 10:52 PM
http://autos.yahoo.com/blogs/motoramic/lit-c1-bets-future-driving-gyro-balanced-two-212825259.html

Loks solid, for the days you just want a hassel free puttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt.
So hate on..

Jetblack
12-12-2012, 11:48 PM
Anyone that has ridden in some cold ass sleet; that feels like getting stung by bees for any length of time, should be able to appreciate this thing for a minute or two.

junkyardxl
12-12-2012, 11:51 PM
can you imagine being in a wreck in that thing? scary but i would pimp it

jorgun
12-12-2012, 11:58 PM
Pimp it?? I was tryin' to figure out how to chop it!!!

Ah hell some red wheels and fat white walls, flat black paint with some ol skool striping and
and!?!? Do youse guys think some leather bags would be to much???

Grantman
12-13-2012, 2:48 AM

Ah hell some red wheels and fat white walls, flat black paint with some ol skool striping and

Hell no, I'm just trying to figure out how to get a girder front end on it..........:cheersmate:

jorgun
12-13-2012, 3:14 AM
Hell no, I'm just trying to figure out how to get a girder front end on it..........:cheersmate:

It's got kind of a OCC lookin (kind of a girder) front end I thought!! Lets kick it out about 8" and put some big fenders on it!! Wait we need a theme before we go any farther!!

rigidchop
12-13-2012, 6:50 AM
With battery technology going the way it is, I'd say this thing might have a chance. I wonder where the kickstand is though, surly this thing can't rely on gyroscopes all the time to keep it upright. What about when the battery goes dead? Being classified as a motorcycle, wearing a helmet would suck. Ever try that in your daily driver? Lol. Looks a little wide to split lanes with too.

Knuckleduster
12-13-2012, 7:38 AM
Personally I think these are rolling coffins and are a horrible idea. They should have never made it onto a drawing board, much less produced. If I go down on a bike, at least I have some chance of being able to get the hell away from the damn thing. I've said this shit for a long time, if you want a windshield and a heated/cooled cabin, drive a fuckin' car.

Badassbrutus
12-13-2012, 7:45 AM
Needs Apes...hahahaha,,,,,,,,,That thing is GAY...lol

Postal
12-13-2012, 8:17 AM
Why not buy a car? The thing is styled after a suppository for sure...

Vaughn
12-13-2012, 8:23 AM
I'd rather die in this thing than a car any day!!

Acosi151
12-13-2012, 8:30 AM
Must feel awefully weird cornereing with those stability gyroscopes.. seem slike they would fight the g's that give the bike traction? The same forces keeping it upright would be taking weight off the tires right? I'm sending this to one of the engineers here at work who's a gyroscope nerd for some 'splaining....

BuddhahoodVato
12-13-2012, 9:51 AM
No matter the hatting, I do believe this puppy will work. My lady thinks it would be kewl as fuck to get groceries etc.
I will try to keep track of the puppy.
Hate on fooolllliiioos, guess that all the fooooliios who be texting instead of calling, scrolling instead of rolling, smaty phoneing instead of wrenching be amendable to this scoot.
Me, nice lines and practicality, kewl don't get you home.

RetroRob
12-13-2012, 10:10 AM
Personally I think these are rolling coffins and are a horrible idea. They should have never made it onto a drawing board, much less produced. If I go down on a bike, at least I have some chance of being able to get the hell away from the damn thing. I've said this shit for a long time, if you want a windshield and a heated/cooled cabin, drive a fuckin' car.

I Agree

VPNick
12-13-2012, 10:26 AM
what kind of helmet do you wear with that

Acosi151
12-13-2012, 10:27 AM
Engineering dude agrees.. there's a reson they don't show it up to speed in the videos... it would need some way to transition off the gyroscopic forces coming from the wheels and onto the stability gyroscopes when slowing down for a city corner... I'd have to guess they haven't quite got that part worked out yet.

Alright.. back to the dirty, greasy, oil leaking machines we love.. this nerd shit is harshing my mellow...

ThePete
12-13-2012, 10:34 AM
I like the concept but not the exicution, one thing these egg heads need to learn is that we the people don't want to drive/ride around in a Morkcycle. It could be faired up a bit omre to enclose the front wheel in some kind of pod that blended with the body more, and I'm not too sure about the back end of that thing with what little is shown on the site. There should be an option to ditch the stupid Paul Jr steering wheel on a bike thing simply because I couldn't do it, I think it would fuck me up I'd want to steer left to lean and turn right, but that's probably a non issue. I'd still prefer bars. Good on the guy for going electric but you know some non-eco geek is going to transplant a Busa engine into that fuck and head out on the road to kill shit. I'd like to see a small 4 stroke motor that allows for recharge and electrical generation. Till then this is Mork calling Orson, Mork calling Orson, come in Orson.....

http://www.jalopyjournal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1061296&d=1282077655

Na-Nu Na-Nu Shuzbot!

spsgold
12-13-2012, 11:48 AM
Chop tha top an make it a convertible! lmao

MenaceKustoms
12-13-2012, 12:29 PM
Better than a Can Am Spyder. At least you can lean it through corners.

BuddhahoodVato
12-13-2012, 1:06 PM
Better than a Can Am Spyder. At least you can lean it through corners.

This is just the prototype, so if they get the kinks out, might generate a bunch more riding people, more people more power to the foolioossss. Man in Paris, thats all you see is people riding, kewl as fuck.

TimB1640
12-13-2012, 7:14 PM

just ask Jr! i'm sure he could figure out how to make it look even more screwed up than it does already

Badassbrutus
12-14-2012, 7:41 AM
Iffin you stare at it it looks like a Sperm cell....lol...you said to hate on in your original post so we abliged.
I think youd be better with a ol Cushman or something in the likes of that,modify it with a newr motor or a sporty motor..

BuddhahoodVato
12-14-2012, 8:13 AM
Iffin you stare at it it looks like a Sperm cell....lol...you said to hate on in your original post so we abliged.
I think youd be better with a ol Cushman or something in the likes of that,modify it with a newr motor or a sporty motor..

It's good to hate hombre, for it shows emotional growth. I really, really think this is a viable mode of getting around. We welcome everyone to ride, the lame, the sick, the white, the red, the mongrels pf society, the liberals, all are invited, for more two wheels on the rode, the more input we have into the beleagured system.
More people riding, will make it safer for all.
So hate on.
Me I like Cushmans,
sporties I pass.