PDA

View Full Version : Want to start a local chop crew, rules?

flattrackhooligan
12-12-2012, 4:55 PM
I live in Denver, some of the guys want to try to start at local chopper riding Crew. Sort of on the lines of the death science guys, the never readys, the Haints, etc. did any of these crews (or groups), have to deal with the association of motorcycle clubs in their areas? Like I know you have to deal with them to get their approval if you want to start a MC. That's not what we want to do. Also, I've noticed that those names at first glance don't have any immediate meaning to anything motorcycle related. is that a coincidence or is that a good way to put yourself further away from all those MC's? I'm just curious here. Any info or ideas would be greatly appreciated thanks

LinkBelt
12-12-2012, 5:37 PM
Probably not a bad idea to run it by the local M/Cs just to avoid any trouble.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

ThePete
12-12-2012, 5:40 PM
If I ran the zoo I'd just get a group of guys together and ride, screw a bunch of patch crap just go out and ride with other people that like to ride. This really isn't rocket surgery. The whole having a patch MC is going to be a big turd fest once people on here start rolling with the 1% this and no collar that but it's all a bunch of shit but you've opened the can of worms so to speak so prepare for what comes. If you NEED to have some kind of cool stuff stitched to your back that make you and the rest of your riders look like a bunch of "Bad Asses" you're just going to accomplish the exact opposite and probably take a lot of ribbing about being RUBs or be told that you're asking for an ass kicking. There's all sorts of do's and don'ts when it comes to back patches and stuff but the big thing is to not lay claim to any area, other then that don't be a douche and treat anyone from any other riding organization with respect 1% to the local HOG chapter.

Trevor
12-12-2012, 6:58 PM
Couldn't have said it better than Pete.

nunez8853
12-12-2012, 7:07 PM
dude when you start patching out, you have all kinds of politics. when you go out of town flying colors you have to ask permision, then you have to wait for the ok to do so.you have not step on anyones toes so to speak. too much politics man just ride with you homies plus you dont have to pay dues or go to manditory meeting and all kinds of shit man. just ride

blacklungky
12-12-2012, 7:12 PM
im a ex member of an mc. most mc's not all are more worried about politics and bullshit than actually riding. it is the reason i left. have a group of friends to drink and ride with and don't worry about a patch. i wish i had some close friends who really wanted to ride

nunez8853
12-12-2012, 7:18 PM
im a ex member of an mc. most mc's not all are more worried about politics and bullshit than actually riding. it is the reason i left. have a group of friends to drink and ride with and don't worry about a patch. i wish i had some close friends who really wanted to ride

i agree 100% man everyone is all worried about being patched out and belonging to an mc that they dont even ride, or atleast thats what its like where i live. they all want to be sons of carparchy

flattrackhooligan
12-12-2012, 7:26 PM
I never said anything about patches. If anything, a screen print with maybe two words in a trippy font. no dues, nothing.

Oh well. I did ask.

nix66
12-12-2012, 7:33 PM
Gotta agree with Pete too. Fuck the whole m/c thing. Some buddies of mine had the same idea and wanted to do the whole patch thing til they found out that these dudes don't fuck around when it comes to colors. If I want to ride I will, and if I want to ride with a group of my buds I will, and I don't want to have to clear it with anyone.

dazegoneby
12-12-2012, 7:33 PM
no rules ,get on the bikes and RIDE,,just every one wear different shit,and no one will think you guys are a club

eroticjesus
12-12-2012, 7:41 PM
This will only be cool if you are wearing "Wild Hogs" or "Sons Of Anarchy" patches.

ThePete
12-12-2012, 8:19 PM
If you are gonna get something done up do a bunch of T's or hoodies but stay away from anything on a vest. If rolling with a vest thats patched is really important join a support club, for us vets it would be something like American Legion Riders or the VFW or something. Most M/C's dont hassle a vet group or something similar (Patriot Guard)

Evidence
12-12-2012, 9:05 PM
Why the fuck would other mc crews care about a new group of guys wearing patches that pop up at random? I could see if they showed up at the previous crews "territory" (if thats even a real thing) and started butting heads, but a group of guys that are just riding around with their own patches? Who gives a fuck!

I would just make some cool t-shirts and ride my own ride. Dont even stop and talk to the squids who think theyre badasses because they ride a bagger and have a certain color piece of cloth stuck to their Goodwill leather coat.

billdozer
12-12-2012, 9:10 PM
Just stick to t-shirts and avoid the obvious club color combos, art that looks like rockers, etc.

LinkBelt
12-12-2012, 9:14 PM
Just stick to t-shirts and avoid the obvious club color combos, art that looks like rockers, etc.

I wanna be in the billdozer club. They rock bitchen Builtwell T's with Harley Davidson tags. :D

NHMike
12-12-2012, 9:21 PM
Just get yourself some fucking cool patches and roll with it!

http://www.embroidered-patches.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/WildHogs.jpg

RetroRob
12-12-2012, 9:26 PM
Too bad there's nothing like these guys around
http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2009/06/10/13-rebels-mc-wild-motorcycle-gang/

LinkBelt
12-12-2012, 9:27 PM
Just get yourself some fucking cool patches and roll with it!

http://www.embroidered-patches.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/WildHogs.jpg

Is that a Hustler that porker has on it's head? LOL just a little ball busten bill. I know your smiling.

pTc
12-12-2012, 9:28 PM
the first rule is not to talk about the club
the second rule is not to talk about the fucking club

NHMike
12-12-2012, 9:36 PM
Too bad there's nothing like these guys around
http://theselvedgeyard.wordpress.com/2009/06/10/13-rebels-mc-wild-motorcycle-gang/

But didn't they and another group, form the Boozefighters?

But back on subject. Get some buds you ride with all the time, and ride. Clubs are for seals. If you want to be cool and run a patch, go see a local RC or Hang around and Prospect for something already established, because otherwise you'll just look like these assholes:

http://img.poptower.com/pic-92897/devils-ride-tv-show.jpg?d=600

pTc
12-12-2012, 9:41 PM
otherwise you'll just look like these assholes:
http://img.poptower.com/pic-92897/devils-ride-tv-show.jpg?d=600

Is that Cody from american choppers, or that truffle shuffle kid from goonies all grown up?
OR ARE THEY THEY SAME KID!!!! (have you ever seen then together? exactly...)

904Punk
12-12-2012, 9:45 PM
Clubs are for seals.

hahaha that one had me cracking up over here. :clap for you:

ThePete
12-12-2012, 10:00 PM
I don't know, theres still a Booze Fighters presence at least in the San Diego area. Of course this is also the city that spawned the likes of the Laffin Devil jack asses. If the 13 Rebels were still around I'd think about patching in just for the cool black cat gear but in all honesty my order of responsibilities would put being in any kind of club pretty far down the line. I'm a member of the VFW and Patriot Guard and I have yet to find the time to do any serious work with either of them between family and work. Damn thing is the wife supports both being a vet herself and a patched member of the Canadian Veteran Freedom Riders (like our Patriot Guard).

Meh whatever, just call up your buddies and go get lost on your bikes and leave all the M/C and patch attitude for guys with nothing better to do.

xfiend
12-12-2012, 10:14 PM
I support this idea. First order of business, hold a bake sale to raise money for your club.

904Punk
12-12-2012, 10:18 PM
I don't know, theres still a Booze Fighters presence at least in the San Diego area. Of course this is also the city that spawned the likes of the Laffin Devil jack asses. If the 13 Rebels were still around I'd think about patching in just for the cool black cat gear but in all honesty my order of responsibilities would put being in any kind of club pretty far down the line. I'm a member of the VFW and Patriot Guard and I have yet to find the time to do any serious work with either of them between family and work. Damn thing is the wife supports both being a vet herself and a patched member of the Canadian Veteran Freedom Riders (like our Patriot Guard).

Meh whatever, just call up your buddies and go get lost on your bikes and leave all the M/C and patch attitude for guys with nothing better to do.

I would see some boozefighters around in Texas sometimes and remember seeing them out here in Florida growing up so they seem to still be around.

I'm with you on my order of responsibilities, out in Texas I would ride with some 1% guys who would talk to me about getting in the life but I told them I just couldn't ever see putting anything before my daughter. They couldn't understand, and if that makes me uncool, then oh well.

NHMike
12-12-2012, 10:23 PM
I would see some boozefighters around in Texas sometimes and remember seeing them out here in Florida growing up so they seem to still be around.

I'm with you on my order of responsibilities, out in Texas I would ride with some 1% guys who would talk to me about getting in the life but I told them I just couldn't ever see putting anything before my daughter. They couldn't understand, and if that makes me uncool, then oh well.

There are Boozefighter chapters all over the US. Closest one to me is in NY, or I would've definitely been a hang around to see what it's really all about. They're not a 1% MC anymore, just a historic one, but the brotherhood is still alive and well.

DOTY
12-12-2012, 10:44 PM
WOW, Europe is so different. It ridiculous how many clubs their are here. Every village has got some type of club. And the big clubs are huge. I just went to a swap meet in Munchen with some friends to sell stuff and they told me there is 50-100 clubs alone in Bavaria! And big clubs don't bother other clubs, I think it only goes to problems when clubs are pushing into there Red light District or their drug territory. Then you start seeing the murders and Wars. Its such a different beast !

TodoMotoSalty
12-12-2012, 11:28 PM
hahaha

nunez8853
12-12-2012, 11:39 PM
that laffing devils bull shit got snagged off the air pretty quick, hahahaha That sucks there is nothing like seeing dumb asses dumbing it up. now we have to watch Austin speed shop
:asshat:

FFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUCK IT

Jetblack
12-13-2012, 12:00 AM
I think riders clubs wouldn't have an issue; but the outlaw ones might, until you find them and clear it...that you just wanna ride and have no interest in stepping on any of their possible activities. That's what my old grey beard Hell's Angels (second dad) would advise; or he'd just say fuck it and do whatever til they come to you; to clear things up...if they have to come to you though; you better at least have some sort of peace offering for their trouble, to look you up instead.

jorgun
12-13-2012, 12:07 AM
If you go the AMA route you shouldn't have any trouble. The 1%ers usually don't bother you if you're AMA sanctioned. Stay away from three patch sets no top or bottom rockers. Design a nice one piece patch put on your AMA patches and it shouldn't be any problem.

blackesthart
12-13-2012, 12:30 AM
fuck it do what you want and if you get beat the fuck up that's part of being a biker. right?:confused:

flattrackhooligan
12-13-2012, 12:54 AM
again, if we were to put our logo on the back it would be just 2 words or less in some rock and roll font. No patch, just an iron on print out or screen print . no rockers, no state, etc.

but we will probably just keep the backs of our vests empty. Just start a blog, take lots of pictures, make some stickers with our logos, and some cool t shirts with drawings of motorcycles with our logo's next to them to sell, or give away. I believe the Bolts Action guys from SLC does it like that.

Should be no reason to be on the MC 's radar doing it like that.

blackesthart
12-13-2012, 1:08 AM
Do it. my friend have a riding club they didn't clear anything with any one and they've been around for years. we're in San Diego but that shouldn't matter.

br3or
12-13-2012, 3:13 AM
There are Boozefighter chapters all over the US. Closest one to me is in NY, or I would've definitely been a hang around to see what it's really all about. They're not a 1% MC anymore, just a historic one, but the brotherhood is still alive and well.

Boozefighters never were 1%. That's just from a bad rap they got out of the Hollister city "riots" which never really were. I went out to the local Boozefighters meeting here in FL and got to meet a couple of the originals. Cool guys but they're all on 30k+ douche baggers and they ride like old women on bicycles. I have to give it to them though, day after the meeting they were leaving to go to OKC all of them on their bikes, no trailers or trucks. Then again you don't really need a truck or trailer with a 2012 CVO

br3or
12-13-2012, 3:17 AM
but we will probably just keep the backs of our vests empty. Just start a blog, take lots of pictures, make some stickers with our logos, and some cool t shirts with drawings of motorcycles with our logo's next to them to sell, or give away. I believe the Bolts Action guys from SLC does it like that.

That's what everyone's doing now it seems.. Come up with a cool design and sell a bunch of shirts and shit with your logo on it for far too much money. It's the new get rich quick scheme I guess. Couldn't tell you how many "bike shop" blogs/websites I've seen where all they do is stock Biltwell and Lowbrow stuff and sell their own shit apparel. That's more of a clothing store imo not a bike shop.

punkrod
12-13-2012, 3:23 AM
I'd say keep it on the DL. Fuck the MC's and all their politics. If you wanna identify yourselves to the riding public, go with a small patch, t-shirt or a lapel pin. Less is more and maintaining a low profile is a good thing especially with GTF's running around taking roll.
Keep your crew dedicated, tight and preferably small. Stick to your mission, build a culture, simple rules and a good initiation. The reputation will follow.
First thing for any members of a chop crew: Initiate's bike will be stripped completely apart and has to be reassembled in a week. That goes for everyone.

pessimiste
12-13-2012, 3:25 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mORnK3xNshM/TwSa2DYowHI/AAAAAAAAJzA/wmOIthHJvSw/s320/Picture+5.png

manwolfs ride, skate, and party - we never get hassled by 3-piece'ers. just have fun with your friends. Don't ever take it all too seriously.

NIGHTTIGER666
12-13-2012, 9:14 AM
The local crew over near me is a big group of sweatpants wearing, toothless grinning, chrome/flame/spike overload dorks. How do I run them out of town and take over their clubhouse?

MadRiverMoCo
12-13-2012, 9:26 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-mORnK3xNshM/TwSa2DYowHI/AAAAAAAAJzA/wmOIthHJvSw/s320/Picture+5.png

manwolfs ride, skate, and party - we never get hassled by 3-piece'ers. just have fun with your friends. Don't ever take it all too seriously.

^This

ThePete
12-13-2012, 9:28 AM
The local crew over near me is a big group of sweatpants wearing, toothless grinning, chrome/flame/spike overload dorks. How do I run them out of town and take over their clubhouse?

Just go down to your local Wally World and pick up a S.O.G. gift set, it has everything you need and a shovel to bury the bodies of those that don't get the message.
http://i.walmartimages.com/i/p/00/72/98/57/99/0072985799795_500X500.jpg

VPNick
12-13-2012, 9:53 AM
^This

we wemt the same route...only as a social club, i didnt want it to be a motorcycles only bullshit thing. garage chops, classic cars, skating, music, booze, nasty skanks (more for me than anyone), and good times. We all served together in the navy together...just a tight group of friends, no bullshit, no egos...funny thing is none of us live within 100 miles of each other, we try and meet up once a month to catch up and get drunk.

personally i think the second you take a club and make it your sole priority and start neglecting the real responsibilities and priorities in your life (kids, job, bike) your just an asshole

2stroketim
12-13-2012, 10:05 AM
personally i think the second you take a club and make it your sole priority and start neglecting the real responsibilities and priorities in your life (kids, job, bike) your just an asshole

Yep.

Just ride together and have fun. If you have to create a "crew" you really don't have one to begin with....no need for labels mang.

motorsurf54
12-13-2012, 1:35 PM
Well first of all you need to get your outfits coordinated with your "homeboys". Black hipster logo or vintage t-shirts, dark skinny jeans, Redwing boots that are "pre-aged", some denim cuts, beards, big ass straight blade in a leather sheath for the belt and 80's retro style sunglasses. Next you got to get a bunch of tats. Now I don't mean the standard issue "Carpe Diem" in cursive tat on the ribs and Celtic cross and OCC logo tat on lower back, but the real hardcore biker tats. You gotta get some ugly skulls, witches and shit on your forearms and Japanese water dragons all over your calves. You also cannot start any type of MC or Blog-gang unless at least 50% of your members have either a flaming heart or praying hands on your neck. This helps ensure a true MC/Blog-gang experience for you and your "homeboys" because gainful employment will be out of the question and you will be forced to peddle overpriced "vintage" broken biker parts at the local swap and online in order to make ends meet. Next you and the "homeboys" are forbidden from having at least 75% of your MC/Blog-gang's bikes in working order at any one given time. And above this it is absolutely forbidden, and I mean FORBIDDEN, for more than 60% of the members bikes to have actual functional street tires developed within the last 20 years. Clapped out knobby dirt tires are preferred and will let other motorists know you are serious about your "back in the days" biker trip. And finally make sure you get a blog set up asap. Being that at least 60% of the "homeboys" are IT guys should make this a simple task. Hope I was of assistance

Brendden
12-13-2012, 2:23 PM
Got a guy at the shop, went to MMI to work at his dads shop. His whole family, belong to the Bandido's dad went missing, and he decided he didnt want in anymore. Moral of the story: It isnt like it is on tv. Shit goes down, and you dont somehow make it out by the skin of you teeth.

MadRiverMoCo
12-13-2012, 2:40 PM
Well first of all you need to get your outfits coordinated with your "homeboys". Black hipster logo or vintage t-shirts, dark skinny jeans, Redwing boots that are "pre-aged", some denim cuts, beards, big ass straight blade in a leather sheath for the belt and 80's retro style sunglasses. Next you got to get a bunch of tats. Now I don't mean the standard issue "Carpe Diem" in cursive tat on the ribs and Celtic cross and OCC logo tat on lower back, but the real hardcore biker tats. You gotta get some ugly skulls, witches and shit on your forearms and Japanese water dragons all over your calves. You also cannot start any type of MC or Blog-gang unless at least 50% of your members have either a flaming heart or praying hands on your neck. This helps ensure a true MC/Blog-gang experience for you and your "homeboys" because gainful employment will be out of the question and you will be forced to peddle overpriced "vintage" broken biker parts at the local swap and online in order to make ends meet. Next you and the "homeboys" are forbidden from having at least 75% of your MC/Blog-gang's bikes in working order at any one given time. And above this it is absolutely forbidden, and I mean FORBIDDEN, for more than 60% of the members bikes to have actual functional street tires developed within the last 20 years. Clapped out knobby dirt tires are preferred and will let other motorists know you are serious about your "back in the days" biker trip. And finally make sure you get a blog set up asap. Being that at least 60% of the "homeboys" are IT guys should make this a simple task. Hope I was of assistance

don't fuck with my RED Wings

HDG
12-13-2012, 2:47 PM
fuck it do what you want and if you get beat the fuck up that's part of being a biker. right?:confused:

hahahaha :banghead:

VPNick
12-13-2012, 2:49 PM
don't fuck with my RED Wings

i have a straight razor in my coat...thats the dapper way to role. That thing is rusty as shit so if the blade dont get ya the tetnis will :D

choadpanther
12-13-2012, 3:10 PM

PERFECT!!:clap for you:

heretic530
12-13-2012, 3:10 PM
No matter which way you go with this, it still couldn't hurt to make your intentions known to the local 1% clubs before hand. I have seen shit get stirred up over a Weasels MC patch. Now how harmless are that bunch of drunks?

Just make sure they know that you are just a few friends doing your own things. You are offering due respect by letting them know. So long as you do not step on toes, you should be good. It just clears the air in case someone sees you at a later date. Then you are reasonably free to make your logo, and enjoy without any stress

ThePete
12-13-2012, 4:15 PM
Don't forget to gut shank the first guy that asks your crew for tribute. Contrary to what most people believe this always goes over well. You need to do this for 2 reasons, number 1 it lets the other MC know you mean business and number 2 you're not going to bend over and grab your ankles for them. As scary as this sounds its all about respect, and they will respect you and your guys for taking out the weak link in their MC. Word will get around and other MC's will take notice and won't make the same mistake the first MC did, they will know better. The whole you have to give respect to get respect thing is so 1950's, now days you have to demand it. While this guy's writhing on the floor bleeding out stick him with a few more holes, just enough so that each of your crew has a hole to fuck and get busy. It's the way they did things back when Ghengis Khan was busy taking care of business all across Asia and Europe so you know that shit works. Now that will demand some serious respect.

Evidence
12-13-2012, 4:21 PM
Don't forget to gut shank the first guy that asks your crew for tribute. Contrary to what most people believe this always goes over well. You need to do this for 2 reasons, number 1 it lets the other MC know you mean business and number 2 you're not going to bend over and grab your ankles for them. As scary as this sounds its all about respect, and they will respect you and your guys for taking out the weak link in their MC. Word will get around and other MC's will take notice and won't make the same mistake the first MC did, they will know better. The whole you have to give respect to get respect thing is so 1950's, now days you have to demand it. While this guy's writhing on the floor bleeding out stick him with a few more holes, just enough so that each of your crew has a hole to fuck and get busy. It's the way they did things back when Ghengis Khan was busy taking care of business all across Asia and Europe so you know that shit works. Now that will demand some serious respect.

Damn dude, ruthless in a street gang lol

ThePete
12-13-2012, 4:44 PM
Damn dude, ruthless in a street gang lol

Nah, its all internet tough guy bull shit. In real life we'd just shank him once and share the hole.

jorgun
12-13-2012, 5:06 PM
Nah, its all internet tough guy bull shit. In real life we'd just shank him once and share the hole.

If somebody decided to tongue fuck the shank hole could they earn their red wings? Or would it have to be done the traditional way??

ThePete
12-13-2012, 5:18 PM
If somebody decided to tongue fuck the shank hole could they earn their red wings? Or would it have to be done the traditional way??

Only if they're the last ones in the line to take their turn.

MadRiverMoCo
12-13-2012, 7:15 PM

Don't FUCK with my RED wings

OnryAndMean
12-13-2012, 9:37 PM
Redwing boots that are "pre-aged", some denim cuts, beards, big ass straight blade in a leather sheath for the belt and 80's retro style sunglasses. Next you got to get a bunch of tats.

Damn dude, you just described my grandfather LOL

Edit: and he's the coolest motherfucker I know

sohcool
12-13-2012, 10:14 PM
Laffin Devils my ass. You guys are confused.

Those are.... THE LAFFY TAFFYS!!!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/philmccrackin/LAFFAYTAFFAYS_zps391038de.jpg

Fuckin sweet.... bro.

nunez8853
12-13-2012, 10:46 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v114/philmccrackin/LAFFAYTAFFAYS_zps391038de.jpg

Fuckin sweet.... bro.

I must say good sir you almost made me piss my self. well done :cool:

TodoMotoSalty
12-13-2012, 10:47 PM

:clap for you: :cheersmate:

SinisterRouge
12-13-2012, 10:47 PM
go ask the local dominant club if its that important to you. more than likely they wont care or make you do anything etc. but at least they will know who you are when they see you out and about and wont worry about it. i started an RC a while back with the same idea, the local patches didn't mind a bit.

ThePete
12-14-2012, 1:52 AM
All joking aside, make up some crazy ass multi day rides and do up some crazy shirts and go quest for manly brotherhood love fueled by the devils brew and powered by two wheeled mayhem. I don't know what the local scene is when it comes to where you ride but in my opinion you don't need patches to have a good time but its your call

flattrackhooligan
12-14-2012, 2:24 PM
For the 3rd time, maybe4th, I lost track. Not gonna do patches, or rockers, etc

pTc
12-14-2012, 2:38 PM
so.... what are your club colors gonna be?

VPNick
12-14-2012, 3:13 PM
dont rock any territory on your sweet leather vests :cheersmate:

orange you glad this thread is still going? BANNANNA!

pTc
12-14-2012, 3:20 PM
Thank me later.

http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Two-Swords-Skull-Knit-Vest-353x510.jpg?cb5e28

BrandonThePleb
12-14-2012, 3:24 PM
Thank me later.

http://fashionablygeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/Two-Swords-Skull-Knit-Vest-353x510.jpg?cb5e28

that's way to tuff.

NHMike
12-14-2012, 3:26 PM
Thank me later.

Nothind says "don't fuck with me" like embroidered jeans.

LRChops
12-15-2012, 9:13 PM
Do what the fuck you want and don't answer to no one. Fuck all those clubs that think they make your rules! I once had some old HA and his crew ask me about my business and I told them to mind thier own.

Ryno
12-15-2012, 10:49 PM
Do what the fuck you want and don't answer to no one. Fuck all those clubs that think they make your rules! I once had some old HA and his crew ask me about my business and I told them to mind thier own. I now only have one ear and a severe limp but fuck it!

drumballer
12-16-2012, 12:27 AM

Still around alive and well worldwide. As far as 904Punk talking about the douchebaggers, some ride em but a lot are beer drinking hell raising chopper riding lovers of fun. The priorities are family, job and then the club. Never claim to be 1%ers and respect everyone. The club was founded on guys who raced and had as much fun as they could wherever they went and it still holds true today. It's all about the history!
for the OP even if you're just a t-shirt club it's a general courtesy to introduce yourself to any club to make sure the right words get to the right people and do it as you run into them. I doubt you'll have any issues at all as long as you aren't an asshole!

904Punk
12-16-2012, 1:26 AM
I was talking about some 1% clubs, I know the boozefighters have a different view on where club falls in priorities.

mosten
12-16-2012, 9:18 PM
We have a social club. The Outlaws required a support patch for for even a RC. With both Outlaws and HA in the area and interaction with both, we didn't want to deal with that kind of shit.

Nickh949
12-16-2012, 10:23 PM
For the 3rd time, maybe4th, I lost track. Not gonna do patches, or rockers, etc

So let me get this straight. your wanting to start a MC with no colors claiming no territory no patches or rockers. Im assuming your shirts wont have designs with rockers or patches representing anything.

im also assuming you wont be partaking in any activity other than rides, meetings, get together's/party's, and events.

i dont understand any difference between that and what me and my buddies that just so happen to ride motorcycles.

somebody help me out here.

backwithabang
12-16-2012, 11:14 PM
If you are in a town with outlaw or HA's rolling in it. You better get fucking support from one of em for your little
Boys club. A group of dudes looking dice pretty riding chopped evos with 4q patches on their jacket is like more annoying than pushing shit foot on a skateboard to real clubs.

You wanna look the part you gotta play the game. Otherwise ride alone and wear a fucking black t shirt, dickies and a pair of sneakers and mind your own business.

LRChops
12-17-2012, 12:23 AM
If you are in a town with outlaw or HA's rolling in it. You better get fucking support from one of em for your little
Boys club. A group of dudes looking dice pretty riding chopped evos with 4q patches on their jacket is like more annoying than pushing shit foot on a skateboard to real clubs.

You wanna look the part you gotta play the game. Otherwise ride alone and wear a fucking black t shirt, dickies and a pair of sneakers and mind your own business.

Better get support from Sons of anarchy too!!! Bunch of cartoon charachters!

SinisterRouge
12-17-2012, 12:33 AM
when i started my short lived riding club i wanted the back patches to be rainbow bright blowing a my little pony on a cloud under a rainbow. not everyone agreed that would be rad...

Allen
12-17-2012, 1:37 AM

Fuckin sweet.... bro.

I'm going to wear my helmet backwards from now on.

Is this thread done yet?

Jesse13
12-17-2012, 5:47 AM
i'm going to wear my helmet backwards from now on.

Is this thread done yet?

bahhahahaa!

ThePete
12-17-2012, 12:08 PM
This thing is still floundering around on the main form? Shit I figured it would have sunk into obscurity after being relegated to the Junk Pile.

flattrackhooligan
12-17-2012, 10:42 PM
Yeah, junk it.

Allen
12-17-2012, 10:47 PM
This thing is still floundering around on the main form? Shit I figured it would have sunk into obscurity after being relegated to the Junk Pile.

Sometimes you hope, beyond reason, that something good will come out.

VPNick
12-18-2012, 10:59 AM
Sometimes you hope, beyond reason, that something good will come out.

i think that may be a bit of a pipe dream at this point

wreckage
12-27-2012, 1:17 AM
Best Christmas ever. This shit is so much better than Facebook. I haven't stop reading hilarious threads since I remembered this site existed. The first week of 2013 is gonna be great. Then I'll get bored.

badmojo
12-27-2012, 3:12 PM
I'll stick to being a one man wolf pack!

otto138
12-27-2012, 3:40 PM
http://vimeo.com/1083882

pessimiste
12-28-2012, 11:00 AM

mind BLOWN.

cHiCoD
12-28-2012, 12:00 PM
[QUOTE=NHMike;419656]But didn't they and another group, form the Boozefighters?[QUOTE]

off topic:
at the Hollister incident,there were Galloping Goose,13 Rebels,Yellow Jackets,Pissed off Bastards of Berdoo,the Sharks,Boozefighters,and i believe another club which i cant remember right now.
a couple of these clubs were absorbed officially and or "unofficially by the Boozefighters.

on topic:,
if it's something you really want to do or even loosely form,talking with your local predominate club is always a good idea. no matter who they are or what kind of club they are.

rodbuster86
12-29-2012, 4:55 PM
Stay away from collarless vests.

NHMike
12-29-2012, 6:55 PM
Stay away from collarless vests.

Fuck ya. But, doesn't everyone know that??? Hehehe

NHMike: Hardcore since 1973

rodbuster86
12-29-2012, 7:09 PM
Fuck ya. But, doesn't everyone know that??? Hehehe

NHMike: Hardcore since 1973

And the guy posts up angerly telling us that wearing a collarless vest on someone's turf isn't a laughing matter in 3.....2.....1.

Haha.

dondoucette
12-29-2012, 7:54 PM
Some buddies of mine ride in a loosely formed chopper group, they just get together and chop and ride, ride and chop. Their only rule is ya gotta ride a chop to officially be a part of their drinking.... Err, I mean riding group. But I ride a factory bike right now and I still ride with them, no patches, no bullshit, just some decent fuckers that like to ride and have a good time.

Fuck I can't wait for this fuckin snow to fuck off! Fuck!

pessimiste
12-29-2012, 11:32 PM
I turn my collar UP to be -1%

JMFNC
12-30-2012, 12:14 AM
Me and some other guys, mostly engineers and carpenters have started up the Hell's Angles.

Brendden
12-30-2012, 12:42 AM
Me and some other guys, mostly engineers and carpenters have started up the Hell's Angles.

What are your names?

JMFNC
12-30-2012, 9:39 AM
Header, I beam, Iso, acute, righty, hammer, look for us on the web, you can join too. Only $89.00 and you can patch in

elsuavecito7
12-30-2012, 9:16 PM

:clap for you::clap for you:

SeaChicken
12-30-2012, 10:28 PM

One bike! Kinda like Laffing Devils....

flattrackhooligan
04-20-2014, 2:20 AM
So let me get this straight. your wanting to start a MC with no colors claiming no territory no patches or rockers. Im assuming your shirts wont have designs with rockers or patches representing anything.

im also assuming you wont be partaking in any activity other than rides, meetings, get together's/party's, and events.

i dont understand any difference between that and what me and my buddies that just so happen to ride motorcycles.

somebody help me out here.

Wow, totally forgot about this post. Nope, not wanting an MC like I started in the 1st post. Nobody reads anymore, haha. Let's all just do what Freddie Mercury said in Fat Bottom Girls- "Get on your bikes and RIDE!";0)

Allen
04-20-2014, 2:33 AM
Post this where it belongs, or people will think you're JP 4eva4eva JP... get what I'm saying?

Wolfchop
04-20-2014, 6:15 AM
everytime im out and about and see local 1%er clubs, southpark comes to mind and i just say fags.... to myself of course lol.. but seriously they do look fuckin stupid