PDA

View Full Version : Wife pleasers

Ellis
12-12-2012, 3:50 PM
I think I'm gonna start painting wife pleasers to bring the fads full circle...

Evidence
12-12-2012, 3:53 PM
Please elaborate. With the this little information I have a mental picture of a guy sitting at a table with one of those model car light/magnifying glass things, painting a replica of the Mona Lisa on a big black dildo.

crush1776
12-12-2012, 3:56 PM
I think he means like this:

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z134/crush1776/1325623091-fabio_romance_novel.jpg

Ellis
12-12-2012, 4:11 PM
Yep you guys nailed it...no pun intended

ThePete
12-12-2012, 4:13 PM
bazzinga!!! 😜

LinkBelt
12-12-2012, 4:14 PM
Well, CRFyou will be putting his pic up soon. You guys just had to do it before the end of the world didn't ya?

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

Ellis
12-12-2012, 4:20 PM
Yep this the reason I feel at home on this forum. Mother fuckers got sence of humor.

jorgun
12-12-2012, 4:25 PM
Thought you already painted tins for milwaukee vibrators!!

Ellis
12-12-2012, 4:29 PM
Thought you already painted tins for milwaukee vibrators!!

May have I bet they were the best fucking tins they ever had...

MrSinister
12-12-2012, 8:04 PM
I know I'm a wife pleaser, all you faggots ask your old ladies.

:D

nunez8853
12-12-2012, 8:17 PM
I know I'm a wife pleaser, all you faggots ask your old ladies.

:D

i asked her and she said she had the bestfrom a gay guy, unless your that guy?

MrSinister
12-12-2012, 8:22 PM
i asked her and she said she had the bestfrom a gay guy, unless your that guy?

Well I am on Chop Cult.........

You big silly, you.

nunez8853
12-12-2012, 8:27 PM
Well I am on Chop Cult.........

You big silly, you.

hahahaha that was gold man :cheersmate:

MrSinister
12-12-2012, 8:29 PM
http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o284/Jake_Butler/Smilies/gay.gif

Evidence
12-12-2012, 9:00 PM
Someone in this thread is a faggot....

Give me a kiss and ill tell you who it is.

LinkBelt
12-12-2012, 9:06 PM
Someone in this thread is a faggot....

Give me a kiss and ill tell you who it is.

If you want tongue it's going to cost you double, handsome.:p

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2

pTc
12-12-2012, 9:32 PM
I think I'm gonna start painting wife pleasers

I know I'm a wife pleaser

so you are going to be painting MrSinister? :confused:
Pics or it didn't happen.

Jetblack
12-12-2012, 10:13 PM
Pshaw...just because some doods wanna celebrate being men together; and beat it with a real Jo/bro...

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/phi/1755781713.html

Taint gay...at least not in a lets get a frappuccino; and prance around Bed Bath and Beyond like show ponies gay. I swear ask the totally hot chick I just banged and sent to the kitchen.

Ellis
12-12-2012, 10:22 PM
Na that shits not happening even though MrSinister may be a great wife pleaser
I don't think he'd look to good all flaked up and candy coated.. I think I'll just invest in
Some full face lids and enjoy the trend....

All though the black dildo may make that bitch Mona Lisa finally smile...

junkyardxl
12-12-2012, 10:26 PM
Pshaw...just because some doods wanna celebrate being men together; and beat it with a real Jo/bro...

Taint gay...at least not in a lets get a frappuccino; and prance around Bed Bath and Beyond like show ponies gay. I swear ask the totally hot chick I just banged and sent to the kitchen.

i dont even wanna know why you were in that section of craigslist. just saying the wife pleaser should be riding a unicorn

Ellis
12-12-2012, 10:26 PM

Some funny shit...

Jetblack
12-12-2012, 10:36 PM
i dont even wanna know why you were in that section of craigslist. just saying the wife pleaser should be riding a unicorn

It's in a Best of Craigslist; where all the seriously wtf posts end up...there's way more gold to be pulled from that mine.

junkyardxl
12-12-2012, 10:38 PM
figured as much lol just fackin wid ya

904Punk
12-12-2012, 10:45 PM
It's in a Best of Craigslist; where all the seriously wtf posts end up...there's way more gold to be pulled from that mine.

I was just about to ask you the same thing.

Just in case though I'm going to make sure I'm carrying whenever I make it up your way lol

Jetblack
12-12-2012, 11:18 PM
I was just about to ask you the same thing.

Just in case though I'm going to make sure I'm carrying whenever I make it up your way lol

I'm running low on Bedazzler studs so make sure to carry some of those...concealed carry just makes the searches more fun as just an fyi. Oh, and btw if you stuff your banana hammock the sock is more impressive if used in the front.

:cheersmate:

wondering how much longer til this thread hits the JP... :p

nunez8853
12-12-2012, 11:24 PM
I'm running low on Bedazzler studs so make sure to carry some of those...concealed carry just makes the searches more fun as just an fyi. Oh, and btw if you stuff your banana hammock the sock is more impressive if used in the front.

:cheersmate:

wondering how much longer til this thread hits the JP... :p

Dude didnt you see that build off, if you need bedazzles get that PJD bling kit man might wanna hit up gas monkey they seem to have a nice supply

904Punk
12-12-2012, 11:25 PM
Don't worry, I don't go anywhere without carrying some bedazzler studs!

Mods must be out riding for this and the club thread not to be in JP already...

junkyardxl
12-12-2012, 11:31 PM
so how impressive is it if you bedazzle the sock? JP bound within 3 hrs

jorgun
12-12-2012, 11:40 PM
so how impressive is it if you bedazzle the sock? JP bound within 3 hrs

I tend towards a sock monkey over a regular sock! Gives a whole new meaning to Spank My Monkey!!
If you add lots of bedazzlers it's higfhly impressive

Jetblack
12-12-2012, 11:41 PM
Dude didnt you see that build off, if you need bedazzles get that PJD bling kit man might wanna hit up gas monkey they seem to have a nice supply

No, I didn't see any of that soap opera; but if CC would have one as a miles prize that shit would be rad...I feel it's safe to say; studs have won the test of time, and no longer a fad novelty for the masses.

But in all honesty; I have never owned or put metal studs anything. Thought about a belt once in high school...in the 1980's; one of my friends got one; and said as soon as he put it on to go out for the first time, he felt like a tool. I painted up some punk leather and felt the same way about it. So the stud thing was just abandoned.

I did however; in middle school magic marker up the Fall Guy patch design on my jacket, I had to stunt all over a few dudes and get my ass beat by the principal, for that fashion choice. Perhaps; I just felt that studs weren't worth the fight...

904Punk
12-12-2012, 11:51 PM
Glad to know someone else here didn't get sucked into that soap opera, I can't believe how big that thread got, I guess discover channel knows what they're doing...

I've also always passed on the stud thing, just never quite got that one.

ThePete
12-13-2012, 12:14 AM
The big stud thing has been around for longer than CC or the Discovery channel.
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/13/y4yredyz.jpg
BIG STUD DOUCHE BAG!
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/13/9adujy4u.jpg
Goose says Take that fuckers!

Jetblack
12-13-2012, 12:26 AM
Glad to know someone else here didn't get sucked into that soap opera, I can't believe how big that thread got, I guess discover channel knows what they're doing...

I've also always passed on the stud thing, just never quite got that one.

Even if I like some things; they just don't fit who I am...and I am not going to force a style or fashion on myself to fit into some mold...I guess that's where the great hipster/scenester divide begins and ends.

In the crusty condemned punk house I lived in; I walked out in clothes family had given me for presents over the years, I didn't have the heart to throw out to hang out in as a joke. Acid wash jeans that fit with no need for a belt, some white high top Reeboks, a neon green polyester ball cap, and some day glow tie dye tourist shirt for Daytona Beach or some shit.

The first person to see me was one of my roommates; he spit beer all over this one chick with her back to me; she was like what the fuck dude...as he starting rolling on the floor laughing and then everyone started the crazy circus of freaking out...whatever drugs were coursing through their systems just got a huge dose of lsd; I was all playing it off like what? You guys wouldn't be all judging me and shit now would you...

Jetblack
12-13-2012, 12:30 AM
Didn't mean to get so far off track; but Ellis you should Fabio up some tins...

Ellis
12-13-2012, 4:42 AM
Didn't mean to get so far off track; but Ellis you should Fabio up some tins...

Shit I'm kinda scared to....I might get to many orders off the first joke set and
Restart a gay trend or somethin next thing ya know dudes will be all over the place
Killing for some sailer hats....and I think Turbonegro has all ready tried to set that
Trend but it only went as far as the denom.

MrSinister
12-13-2012, 6:54 AM
Na that shits not happening even though MrSinister may be a great wife pleaser
I don't think he'd look to good all flaked up and candy coated.

I mean how do we know that without trying?

MrSinister
12-13-2012, 6:55 AM
I've got my hog bedazzled. I call it Penazzling. Bitches love that shit.

ThePete
12-14-2012, 3:10 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/14/aga7uma6.jpg
It don't mean a thing if it don't have no bling!

Jetblack
12-14-2012, 6:03 AM
http://img.tapatalk.com/d/12/12/14/aga7uma6.jpg
It don't mean a thing if it don't have no bling!

Come on baby...is not herpes; it's bling.