PDA

View Full Version : NAZI super bike

RetroRob
12-08-2012, 4:45 PM
Gotta love the Nazis when it came to ground breaking technology with bad ass styling. How about a front wheel drive, 3 cylinder super bike with no valves. I give you the Killinger and Freund...

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q92/RetroRob1965/image-2.jpg

http://www.schouwer-online.de/technik/killinger_e.htm

Bandersnatch
12-08-2012, 6:10 PM
I saw a pic of that on another board.....

The engine in that thing is NUTS, very cool.
The whole motor fits in the front wheel.

ironheadslim5
12-08-2012, 8:22 PM
That is bad ass! But most of the denim vest wearing sheep like the nazi's already so this isn't a stretch for them. The sheet metal is beautiful!

LRChops
12-09-2012, 10:43 PM
The German designers of the era were pure genius! Everything from firearms, appliances, furnishing, vehicles and so on! The German army and the Nazi party were very stylish and manufactured the most amazing things. Too bad they were so fuckin blood thirsty to conquer the earth!

crush1776
12-10-2012, 12:36 AM
I like the fact that it's an extremely malnourished American GI posing with it. 'We were freezing and starving but we were on the side of righteousness and God rewarded us with this cool ass sickle!'

Billyboy13
12-10-2012, 7:46 AM
I think if you stuck a Swazi on a pile of steaming dog shit it would be popular

Knuckleduster
12-10-2012, 8:08 AM
I don't give a shit who made it, in my eyes its another kick ass triple !

Evidence
12-10-2012, 10:05 AM
Im kind of curious what the advantages of the front wheel drive would be, if any at all...I might have to do some research. I love rare and crazy stuff like this.

Knuckleduster
12-10-2012, 10:12 AM
Im kind of curious what the advantages of the front wheel drive would be, if any at all...I might have to do some research. I love rare and crazy stuff like this.

I want to think that it might have better handling characteristics in certain conditions, (i.e wet, icy, loose dirt, gravel, etc)

ironheadslim5
12-10-2012, 3:27 PM
I know some dirt bikes are 2 wheel now for helping you pull out of ruts stuff, mostly that enduro cross race stuff. Wouldn't flip over or wheelie at all so faster take offs without worry. Wonder if its still in someone's garage somewhere?