PDA

View Full Version : friend request question ??

elitekustomz
01-31-2010, 4:54 PM
Ok I have gotten a few friend requests on here and have accepted all of them but not real sure what the friend request thing is all about or how it works, is it kinda like a myspace or facebook or what?? what does it mean to be someones friend on here ?? Thanks in advance for any helpful info !!

BullDog
01-31-2010, 5:17 PM
I'd guess it's a lot like those other social sites you mentioned. Doesn't "mean" anything except you chose to be associated with somebody else on here who might share the same interests as you.

hugodv01
01-31-2010, 5:33 PM
If you do not know the person, it is for mileage points mostly. That would be my guess. Now add me already so I can get some free swag.

SMChewy
01-31-2010, 5:46 PM
If you do not know the person, it is for mileage points mostly. That would be my guess. Now add me already so I can get some free swag.
Ya, me too. WTF. Add me already, I could always use free shit! Ha ha. It doesn't make sense to me either. I figured at first you may get updates when that person posts something, but no dice. I agree with Bulldog, but aren't we all on this site cause we share common interests? Maybe it's more like "this guy likes long skinny bikes" or "rat bikes" and so on and so on. But still, as with a lot of people on here, I like em all. So, ya, pretty much for mileage.

elitekustomz
01-31-2010, 9:07 PM

Already done homie !!

elitekustomz
01-31-2010, 9:09 PM
Bulldog and Milehigh, check your friend requests !!

gravelveins
01-31-2010, 9:21 PM
geez, people trying to be all friendly like and you gotta all be like "wtf, i don't know you..." geez
hah hah.
now add me as a friend already.

revmike
01-31-2010, 9:23 PM
I use it to id people I might want to deal with for their products/services. folks I'm near and might want or want to get in touch with, interesting people who have skills I'm lacking, etc. Too hard to find these folks when you need them and can't remember.

~Rev Mike

wickedblockhead
01-31-2010, 10:36 PM
i agree, i add the guys that are closest to me and guys i may want to do business with or shoot the shit or plan how to take over the world... you can always use good henchmen

deadbird
02-01-2010, 12:17 AM
My daughter calls this place facebook for bikers.

Yeah, whatever.

Kuda
02-01-2010, 12:28 PM
or plan how to take over the world... you can always use good henchmen

Quote of the day right there...nice!

I don't accept friend requests from anyone I haven't either personally met, or at least read enough by them on the board and respected their views. Points? Well, I guess I'll just have to pay for my t-shirt/swag... :-)

-Kuda
'49 panchop

nick5
02-01-2010, 1:32 PM
Everyone should add me b/c I'm one cool mofo and I already have a plan for world domination...

turtle
02-01-2010, 2:10 PM
I've made a few friends close to me,I intend to hook up with them this summer. and you never know I might be in N.Y. or anywhere. Add me too,you can never have too many friends.

Speciman
10-05-2013, 2:37 PM
How the hell do you request a friend? I have none and I didn't think that much about it but now I feel like a lepar.

kombi66
10-05-2013, 2:47 PM
if you friend someone its a contractual agreement for a rusty trombone

McGrizzle
10-05-2013, 6:21 PM
if you friend someone its a contractual agreement for a rusty trombone

Ahahaaa!:eek:

Southbanker
10-05-2013, 7:09 PM
My daughter calls this place facebook for bikers.

Yeah, whatever.

That would of been funny 3 years ago when typed.

Fozzy
10-05-2013, 7:57 PM
A dude friended me on here and then instantly started hittin' me up for a friggin' handie. I kinda felt obligated 'n shit. I guess I didn't put my heart into it cause he unfriended me afterward.

Allen
10-06-2013, 12:51 AM
Way to resurrect the dead...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRvsICZm8KEYb-PcJeox7ZP7NwGtJZI-mQYxKGdmOK7pQzhiwEi

Jetblack
10-06-2013, 2:42 AM
A dude friended me on here and then instantly started hittin' me up for a friggin' handie. I kinda felt obligated 'n shit. I guess I didn't put my heart into it cause he unfriended me afterward.

Life lessons are magical...

No one wants to be friends with a jerk-off.

Ta-Da!

Speciman
10-06-2013, 3:45 PM

What the hell is a handie?

He sounds like that dude in classifieds selling Charles Manson and Nazi buttons.

Fozzy
10-06-2013, 5:07 PM
What the hell is a handie?

He sounds like that dude in classifieds selling Charles Manson and Nazi buttons.

I'm gonna answer with quotes from another thread that kind of apply.

How can I put this diplomatically...You sir are a fucking moron. Grab a dictionary sometime......

Speciman you sound scared as fuck. get your bitchass into a cage and off your bike with your entitled babbling..

Jetblack
10-07-2013, 12:38 AM
Fozz if you were being dead serious about this hand job encounter, I didn't mean to make it into a joke. If you were joking the magic still stands.

Fozzy
10-07-2013, 12:45 AM
Fozz if you were being dead serious about this hand job encounter, I didn't mean to make it into a joke. If you were joking the magic still stands.

Serious? I don't do serious in the junkpile. Other people try to make junkpile far too serious as it is.

Jetblack
10-07-2013, 12:55 AM
Agreed, unfortunately I'm guilty of some serious JP action myself :(

Rubman
10-07-2013, 8:16 AM
i think i have like, one friend on here :'(

Speciman
05-22-2014, 8:46 PM
How the fuck do you even request a friend. This site is the worst when it comes to the help function or tech support. I have been a member since 2012 and still can't figure out how to request a friend. Anybody help me and I'll make them my friend, deal? Don't all jump at once now.

Ember
05-22-2014, 8:53 PM
In their profile, under their avatar picture, is a little blue icon "Add to My Friends." I am guessing that is how you request it.

metalheart28
05-22-2014, 10:59 PM
I've always been a loner. stalkings easier that way

DirtyFilthyCustoms
05-22-2014, 11:43 PM
I'm only friends with people I know... So friend request me! Hahaha