PDA

View Full Version : blog

wllgmr
01-28-2010, 4:01 PM
seen this blog yet? its cool. especially cause my suzuki is on it!

http://www.bikernetmetricnews.blogspot.com/

NITRO
01-28-2010, 4:10 PM
which bike man?

wllgmr
01-28-2010, 4:39 PM
orange sporty tank with scales and lace. suzuki gs

viz
01-28-2010, 6:02 PM
Just found out about it the other day. The editor of it contacted me about putting some info up on it. I guess it will be up soon. By the way your bike looks great man!

turtle
01-29-2010, 8:14 AM
thanks. I like your bike,and the tail lite is awsome!

logi
01-29-2010, 8:21 AM
Just saw this last night thanks to Viz. Someone should start a "rad blogs" thread on here ... if it hasn't already been done.

Brandon
01-29-2010, 12:14 PM
bikerblogs.blogspot.com all the chopper blogs you can handle

01-31-2010, 7:35 PM
I first saw Viz's bike on here, then when i saw it on the blog, i realized who built it, and that he's takin commision builds from folks for that cheap! You got some skill kid, Brass Monkey is niiicce, too bad I'm into Hondas, or I might have YOU build ME an xs;)

viz
01-31-2010, 7:45 PM
Thanks man, appreciate the good words. Im offering a BASIC build starting at 4500 plus the donor bike. More custom build would be more of course. Im really busy right now though with paint work and a car resto so If I take on any commission builds as of right now it will only be one or two until I can catch up with this damn paint and bodywork. Better to be to busy then dead as hell like it was this time last year.

01-31-2010, 8:13 PM
Hear ya, especially with this damn economy, that 'zuki on that blog is sweet too, that is a great blog, dony know how long it's been up and running, but it;s got me checkin it everyday. Great to see other guys doin the same thing in their garages I'm doin , 'cept you guys got more skill, and resources , keep on cuttin' up them jap bikes, and pissin off the silver haired ,ponytail wearin' , H-D guys with their brand new softails with every piece of chrome on it the dealer could dig up at your local bike night!!