PDA

View Full Version : HEY NYC!!! Callin ALL rat bastards!! Where are you!!

SingSing
10-20-2012, 6:16 PM
Ok Ok...This here is Wheels! Listen, im done with these "club" things. Im actively searching for REAL TRUE muthaflowers that TRULY UNDERSTAND what this "Biker Life" thing REALLY IS-AND WHAT IT AINT. and what it aint is dudes thumpin chests and growling n snarlin....WHAT it IS is truly understanding what and how REAL "Bikers" treat one another and follow The Code. So, havin just vented my ass off here Im callin all other dis-illusioned, disgusted,distorted and disdained fellow bikers out here in Noo Yawk to come find me so we can try to get a SOLID group of riders to get the fuck TOGETHER and ride!! for next season! maybe one day we as a community will be able to take back our culture from those who've hijacked it and made it into something the old grey beards never intended it to become, I'll make the first move!!!MY NUMBER!! 347 805 6974 or e-mail crazywhiteboy@email.com

Maybe somewhere out there is one or two guys who just wanna ride and have each other's back through thick n thin and forget about all that other political and ego driven bullshit....Anyone out there.?

mattxxx
10-20-2012, 7:59 PM
Hell yeah brother

idonttkso
10-20-2012, 8:06 PM
it's good to here from you. ok will call. lets do it

Flatironmike
10-20-2012, 8:07 PM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8292/7832820076_2b395621cf_o.gif

SingSing
10-25-2012, 3:57 PM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8292/7832820076_2b395621cf_o.gif

yeah yeah yeah...LOL...I know....i know....seriously though, all i see round here in NYC are lil cliques n Wild Hogs n shit....Somewhere along the line it seems this "Biker" thing done got diluted, watered down and faded away like a favorite pair of old blue jeans that just got too many holes but you dont wanna throw it away . thats how I feel bout OUR "life". NOT everyone who rides a motorcycle is a "Biker". I'd rather sit n chill with a dude who rides a Honda or Yamasukisaki then some pompous asswipe who rides a harley and thinks it gives him reason to be an azzhat and try to fake the funk. I was taught bout this life by an old greybeard ( R.I.P Tiny) and i see what breed of riders we got now. Thinkin im on an island of sorts when i see stranded riders with other riders (some patches,too) ride on by and NOT even pull over to offer a hand or a wrench. Disgusting n heart breakin. Are there any other dudes out there who still invest some hope in this 'quaint idea" of The Code? I for one refuse to succumb to the mediocrity that surrounds me. Anyone out there hear this lone wold a-howling thru the trees ( or burnt out tenements of Noo yawk..LOL0 get to me....first brewski is on me...:cheersmate:

Incrediblah
10-25-2012, 4:33 PM
I .... have.... no IDEA what this "post" MEANS. :confused:

SingSing
10-27-2012, 4:03 PM
me neither but when I find him I will tell you that he needs to know what the "post" means so that him and I are a bit more in the clear cuz your posts are always confusing to both me and you....but not for him cuz I always understand what you write. Cool.