PDA

View Full Version : HEY NYC!!! Callin ALL rat bastards!! Where are you!!

SingSing
10-20-2012, 6:05 PM
Ok Ok...This here is Wheels! Listen, im done with these "club" things. Im actively searching for REAL TRUE muthaflowers that TRULY UNDERSTAND what this "Biker Life" thing REALLY IS-AND WHAT IT AINT. and what it aint is dudes thumpin chests and growling n snarlin....WHAT it IS is truly understanding what and how REAL "Bikers" treat one another and follow The Code. So, havin just vented my ass off here Im callin all other dis-illusioned, disgusted,distorted and disdained fellow bikers out here in Noo Yawk to come find me so we can try to get a SOLID group of riders to get the fuck TOGETHER and ride!! for next season! maybe one day we as a community will be able to take back our culture from those who've hijacked it and made it into something the old grey beards never intended it to become, I'll make the first move!!!MY NUMBER!! 347 805 6974 or e-mail crazywhiteboy@email.com

Maybe somewhere out there is one or two guys who just wanna ride and have each other's back through thick n thin and forget about all that other political and ego driven bullshit....Anyone out there.?:cheersmate: