PDA

View Full Version : How to get your house OFF the market...

Jethro
01-27-2010, 7:12 AM
WELDING INDOORS... burn it down!

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a172/jettoes1/IMG_3206.jpg

StoneHead
01-27-2010, 7:36 AM
hahaha! nice

Isgro
01-27-2010, 8:46 AM
Your homeowners insurance provider must hate you, haha.

framus
01-27-2010, 9:02 AM
Somehow, I was expecting it to be in the bedroom.

gravelveins
01-27-2010, 9:32 AM
crazy!
and i just had my dad giving me the serious talk about not welding in my little shop.

KT
01-27-2010, 9:43 AM
You just need someone on fire watch with a extinguisher heheheh

revmike
01-27-2010, 9:53 AM
You MUST be single, or are trying to be.... I was about to hook up a battery changer in my work room when I realized the CB had dumped about a quart of gas on the floor and the room was filled with fumes....

Ah, it's a crazy world

Jethro
01-27-2010, 10:26 AM
You MUST be single, or are trying to be.... I was about to hook up a battery changer in my work room when I realized the CB had dumped about a quart of gas on the floor and the room was filled with fumes....

Ah, it's a crazy world

LOL. I've been keeping the bike in the dining room in the winter for a long time. You know, I dated this nurse for a couple of years awhile ago. She had never been on a bike. Never been around a biker. She fell in love with that chopper in the pic. She just LOVED to ride, always bitch, holding on to me. I asked her to marry me. Later on, before the marriage, she told me, "Hey, don't ever get rid of that bike, and I want us to always keep it in the house." I got lucky the second time around. :)

Pete
01-27-2010, 11:50 AM
Lucky doesn't begin to say it! She must be the best woman on the planet!!!

motoguru
01-27-2010, 11:54 AM
I bet it smells great in there.

REV
01-27-2010, 11:59 AM
I bet it smells great in there.

smells like good times and home!

wickedblockhead
01-27-2010, 12:36 PM
i did it in the winter too, its a bitch to try and kick over an ironhead when its 20 degrees outside and you gotta get to work!
http://i642.photobucket.com/albums/uu141/wickedblockhead/CIMG0973.jpg

Zooligan
01-27-2010, 12:44 PM
smells like good times and home!

I'm sure he was thinking sex and engine oil...

revmike
01-27-2010, 12:48 PM
LOL. I've been keeping the bike in the dining room in the winter for a long time. You know, I dated this nurse for a couple of years awhile ago. She had never been on a bike. Never been around a biker. She fell in love with that chopper in the pic. She just LOVED to ride, always bitch, holding on to me. I asked her to marry me. Later on, before the marriage, she told me, "Hey, don't ever get rid of that bike, and I want us to always keep it in the house." I got lucky the second time around. :)
My wife and I had a similar situation. Our first real date we met at the park in the evening and went for a ride. Now I have to keep the bike forever... She suggested that we move the work bike into the basement because it gets cold outside.... She has no idea, really, what she is offering....

~Rev Mike

Revelator
01-27-2010, 5:38 PM
whats that carb cleaner on the dining room table? I love it.

Jethro
01-27-2010, 6:01 PM
You missed the beer. No man should weld in the house without liberal application of brewsky...

WOMPY
01-27-2010, 6:10 PM

Now does she have a sister?