PDA

View Full Version : Long Beach Homies Where You At?

wizardtooth
10-16-2012, 2:45 AM
Been riding for a while but don't have too many buddies to hit the road with. More than anything I'm looking for buddies I can wrench with because I want to do all my own work on my 72' Ironhead. I used to export Harleys to Japan at this shop in Gardena but the job didn't work out so now it's hard for me to network or learn anything new as far as mechanics go.

Long Beach,Ca

Motorradfahrer
10-16-2012, 10:25 AM
There are a couple of us who live in Long Beach. Where in LB are you?

If you haven't already, sign up for the Hazzard Run on the Lady Hump blog. Lots of guys from the area will be going. That would be a good way to meet some local people.

TravisLongBeach
10-16-2012, 1:07 PM
Im in Long Beach.

We have been doing thursday night rides but mine is torn up right now, hopefully Ill be back next week.

Ill hit you up

SouthBayBobber
10-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Im in Long Beach.

We have been doing thursday night rides but mine is torn up right now, hopefully Ill be back next week.

Ill hit you up

Dont trust anybody from Shlong Beach

MegaDON666
10-17-2012, 11:20 AM
Im in Downey, about 10 minutes out of Long Beach, PM me if you need help with your ironhead.

Allen
10-18-2012, 4:36 AM
If you haven't already, sign up for the Hazzard Run on the Lady Hump blog. Lots of guys from the area will be going. That would be a good way to meet some local people.

I'd recommend you act fast. By tomorrow 10/19 we'll probably be SOLD OUT of tickets for this event. Sorry to everyone who slacked!