PDA

View Full Version : Anything going on in San Antonio TX?

Ivannatinkle
10-15-2012, 1:37 PM
Hey guys/girls I'm down in San Antonio for tech training and I'm from Boston MA. I was wondering if there was anything going on down here from the chop cult scene? Going bored out of my mind stuck on base during the weekend and my bikes up north in pieces still.

(Sorry If this is in the wrong spot on the forum. I wasn't quite sure where to post it.)

Nosebleed
10-16-2012, 11:33 PM
Bored? Well, you need to make the trip up north to Austin, TX tomorrow for a little shindig that we are having!

Wednesday, 10/17/2012, Official Biltwell/ChopCult "EDR Documentary Film" Screening Party at Mohawk Austin! This will be THE fall event here in Central Texas for chopper fools, complete with rad prize giveaways, drink specials, awesome live bands, amazing bikes and plenty of other good times!

Check the CC event listing, rally your friends and make the short trip to Austin! Details below:

http://www.chopcult.com/event/491/

NHMike
10-16-2012, 11:35 PM
My wifes from SA, I fucking love it there!!!

Yxrdave
10-17-2012, 6:27 AM
harvest classic in luchenbach oct 19 &20th a european and vintage motorcycle rally

truerobotech
10-17-2012, 7:00 AM
Hey Ivana which base you at Im driving up to the EDR gig this evening. Leaving out about 4:30-5 ish your welcome to hitch a ride. Plan it to watch the flick enjoy the raffle then turn and burn Playing to late is not in the cards this week. Drive is an hour ish each way

kinda off the topic
Hey YxrDave you going to harvest? Im paid up and camping for the weekend, maybe see ya there

Yxrdave
10-17-2012, 5:26 PM
Yeah I'm going Saturday sometime

Ivannatinkle
10-18-2012, 7:23 AM
I'm on Lackland but I can't get off until Friday at 1700 so I'm not to sure ill be able to make it

Ivannatinkle
10-18-2012, 8:16 AM
Missed it, thanks though I appreciate the offer