PDA

View Full Version : Norcal / SF bay area

kresentwrench
09-26-2012, 12:26 PM
looked around and didn't find any threads.

I'm in Chico... where you at? Anything good going on?:cheersmate:

opiewan
10-25-2012, 12:21 AM
Im new to chico. I moved out from humboldt.

Danman
11-05-2012, 5:57 PM
Heyo!

Just moved to SF, penniless but with a good bike.

Dan

Danman
11-08-2012, 4:18 PM
Anybody in the City feel like rippin around and raisin' hell, maybe when this bit o' rain stops?

Kinda new around here and want to meet some folks. I like a nice chardonnay, poems, and the laughter of children.

Where's all dem bitches at?

Danman:cheersmate:

gonzoguilt
11-13-2012, 7:49 PM
I'm heading up to Chico on Thursday, leaving Sunday morning. Any of you guys wanna hit up a bar and grab a drink?

No homo! :p

rustrocket84
11-13-2012, 10:34 PM
I'm up in Redding. A little over an hour from Chico and about 3 from the Bay Area

gonzoguilt
11-13-2012, 11:14 PM
Damn dude, I'd be down if I can pry the cage from my girl. I can't take my bike because the NPS has chain requirements for vehicles on the hill. It's all snow and ice for a good 50 miles!

elsuavecito7
12-04-2012, 1:22 PM
I'm down in Santa Rosa (sonoma county, wine country blah blah) highways 12/116 in sonoma county are awesome scenic routes...commute to work through there 3 days a week.

AlphaWhiskeyHotel
12-08-2012, 6:28 AM
I'm down in Yuba City. I run stockers but I'd love to ride with some cool people. Will be back in January from the desert.

elsuavecito7
12-17-2012, 3:22 AM
my damn moto license is provisional until may...us SF bay area fellas should meet up when summer comes around, it would be cool to meet some local CC'ers.

Tryin2Scramble
12-20-2012, 2:23 PM
Live in SF
Im always cruising around the city , down to ride anywhere.

redbaron
02-26-2013, 8:47 PM
I will be, FINALLY, moving back to the east bay next month. Hopefully get some rides going in the near future.

DBCSF
03-11-2013, 9:06 PM
Cool to see there's some Nor Cal / Bay Area heads in here. I just moved to Sacramento from SF, but Im down there a bit for work. Currently bike-less (sucks) but I'm always down for a beer. Should have a bike before summer.

MetalKing00
03-30-2013, 4:08 PM
I just moved to south San Francisco. Also, danman is my brother, so we hang out a lot. I was wonderin when I'd see him on here.

dooder
03-30-2013, 10:43 PM
I'm in the east bay.
I've got a thread going for my only bike:
http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28738
As soon as this rain quits, I'm hoping to get it out and ride around.

BTW are there any good swapmeets for bike parts?
What about the Goodguys at the beginning of June?
I'd like to pick up some parts and craigslist doesn't seem to have much.

djrascal
04-03-2013, 9:19 AM
Hi everyone! Newbie here, but im from the Stockton/Sacramento area (Lodi) and looking to see if there any meetups coming up. ~ Rascal

heretic530
04-03-2013, 10:45 AM
just a bit east of Redding in Shingletown

redbaron
04-06-2013, 3:21 PM
I'm in the east bay.

Where are you at in the east bay? My cousin, uncle and I should start doing some rides when the weather mellows out.

dooder
04-06-2013, 4:40 PM
San Leandro...
Where are you at RB?

redbaron
04-06-2013, 6:06 PM
I am in Castro Valley. Looks like you are super close by.

dooder
04-06-2013, 7:46 PM
Yup.
Right on

angrymick
04-06-2013, 11:54 PM
I'm in south San Jose.
I'm always down for a cruise.

OlDirtyTrousers
04-12-2013, 11:18 PM
I'm in Castro Valley too fuckers

sincealways
04-13-2013, 1:02 PM
I'm stuck in SF with a dead bike. Is there anyone who could help me with some electrical issues? Please pm me!

redbaron
04-14-2013, 7:07 AM
I'm in Castro Valley too fuckers

Nice!! We gotta make something happen

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dooder
04-15-2013, 8:44 AM
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/mcy/3743227071.html

Not mine but,
Somebody pick this up PLEASE!
I don't have the time, space, or $$$ and it's REALLY tempting me.
Pick it up and build something badass!

djrascal
04-15-2013, 11:21 AM
Should plan a run from the Bay to Sacramento, we have a pretty decent cruise area aroun the capitol and downtown areas with lots of places to park and eat

rdrdave
04-16-2013, 6:54 PM
I'm in San Leandro as well. :cheersmate:

dooder
04-16-2013, 10:28 PM
Right on rdrdave, where you at? I'm right by the high school.

rdrdave
04-16-2013, 10:49 PM
Bottom of Lewelling

concrete72
04-16-2013, 11:26 PM
I'm in the east bay.

spose to be a cool one cinco de mayo, in auburn outta lone wolf cycles. cool real people working on bikes, and no glam all substance. anyway,..that and another later in may in sac at the drive in that will be worth checking out. auburn is a great destination for riding. good bars, people scenery . watch the speeding, outside of that they don't fuck with you too much.

djrascal
04-17-2013, 10:12 AM
spose to be a cool one cinco de mayo, in auburn outta lone wolf cycles. cool real people working on bikes, and no glam all substance. anyway,..that and another later in may in sac at the drive in that will be worth checking out. auburn is a great destination for riding. good bars, people scenery . watch the speeding, outside of that they don't fuck with you too much.

Yea i heard good things about the guys a Lone Wolf. I know this weekend is a swap meet at the old Arco. I missed the drive in last year but i heard it was a really good turnout.
Anyone ever or around the Lodi or Stockton areas?

angrymick
04-18-2013, 10:12 PM
a ride out to sac would be rad. I'm planning on going down to so cal for born free in june if anyone is interested

kresentwrench
05-03-2013, 11:17 PM
can't make born free this year but I'm planning on doing the EDR if my damn passport gets here on time. I'll be heading out of Chico on my FXR. Anyone else from up this way?

dooder
05-06-2013, 12:39 AM
Saw this on CL.
Looks like a good time.

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/mcy/3754635723.html

choppin99
05-06-2013, 11:27 PM
a buddy and I are going to be rolling down to the EDR taking the 99 South from Merced if u wanna roll with us

angrymick
05-08-2013, 6:17 PM
Saw this on CL.
Looks like a good time.

http://goldcountry.craigslist.org/mcy/3754635723.html

wish they would have shows like that in the bay. looks like a good time.

kresentwrench
05-09-2013, 8:50 PM
anyone going to the Lowcash Industries bike show at the Dutch Bros in Woodland this saturday?

elsuavecito7
05-14-2013, 11:05 PM
im in santa rosa, 45 mins north of frisco on 101..a question here for you dudes with a jap bike or for anyone who'd like to give some input..i'm debating whether i should go to born free on my bike...if i avoid hwy 5 to avoid the huge inclines entering LA and take 101 instead you guys think my xs650 would make the trip? i've only ridden it locally on backroads so not to sure what to think.

dooder
05-15-2013, 8:49 AM
never done it on a bike but the difference between 101 and the 1 is a couple few hours.
The drive is MUCH nicer drive.

MDavid
05-15-2013, 1:10 PM
im in santa rosa, 45 mins north of frisco on 101..a question here for you dudes with a jap bike or for anyone who'd like to give some input..i'm debating whether i should go to born free on my bike...if i avoid hwy 5 to avoid the huge inclines entering LA and take 101 instead you guys think my xs650 would make the trip? i've only ridden it locally on backroads so not to sure what to think.
@elsuavecito7 - I'm in Petaluma and am going to born free 5 this year too! I'm looking for other roadwarriors to do the journey with. Was thinking about camping halfway, maybe south of Big Sur.

Would be fucking badass to get a Bay Area crew to roll together down to BF5!

Hit me up.

//MD

angrymick
05-15-2013, 9:33 PM
@elsuavecito7 - I'm in Petaluma and am going to born free 5 this year too! I'm looking for other roadwarriors to do the journey with. Was thinking about camping halfway, maybe south of Big Sur.

Hit me up.

//MD

me and a couple of friends are going. we're in s an jose and san mateo.

angrymick
05-15-2013, 9:35 PM

I got my Honda and I was planning on taking 101. nicer ride but a little bit longer.

MDavid
05-15-2013, 9:51 PM
I got my Honda and I was planning on taking 101. nicer ride but a little bit longer.
Nice. Was planning on doing 101 as well. You guys looking to head down day of or early? I was thinking about maybe camping halfway. Thoughts?

elsuavecito7
05-15-2013, 10:06 PM

Hit me up.

//MD

fuck yea, i'm down to roll man. it would be nice to see if my little xs650 would make the trip...

angrymick
05-15-2013, 10:55 PM
Nice. Was planning on doing 101 as well. You guys looking to head down day of or early? I was thinking about maybe camping halfway. Thoughts?

I'm thinking atleast Pismo. 154 behind santa Barbra has some camping spots. even if we make down to ventura we can camp on the beach. I know a spot off of seaward in ventura. I would do the drive in 4 hours flat to ventura. on the bike not sure. I gotta stop every 80-90 miles for gas. what are you thinking?

MDavid
05-15-2013, 11:23 PM
I'm thinking atleast Pismo. 154 behind santa Barbra has some camping spots. even if we make down to ventura we can camp on the beach. I know a spot off of seaward in ventura. I would do the drive in 4 hours flat to ventura. on the bike not sure. I gotta stop every 80-90 miles for gas. what are you thinking?
That sounds about right, I was thinking somewhere between Cambria and Pismo. Never been down 154, but I'd be down to camp on a beach / hit some bars in Ventura as well! We'd prob make that area in a comfortable six hours - camp it out, hit the show. Like bad mother fuckers.

angrymick
05-16-2013, 9:19 PM
That sounds about right, I was thinking somewhere between Cambria and Pismo. Never been down 154, but I'd be down to camp on a beach / hit some bars in Ventura as well! We'd prob make that area in a comfortable six hours - camp it out, hit the show. Like bad mother fuckers.

fuck yeah! there are three of us down here so far. I'm sure the number will climb closer to the show. leave that Friday morning.

redbaron
06-06-2013, 3:43 PM
If anyone needs me to take stuff down, my cousin and I are bringing a smaller truck. He is worried that his Triumph won't make the whole journey. We are camping at Casper Wilderness. More than happy to take some things down or back up. Leaving noonish friday from Castro Valley and heading back early afternoon on Saturday

angrymick
06-06-2013, 9:27 PM
If anyone needs me to take stuff down, my cousin and I are bringing a smaller truck. He is worried that his Triumph won't make the whole journey. We are camping at Casper Wilderness. More than happy to take some things down or back up. Leaving noonish friday from Castro Valley and heading back early afternoon on Saturday

are you going down i5 or 101?

redbaron
06-06-2013, 9:40 PM
we are going down the 5. My uncle is riding his bike down but I am not sure which way he is going.

bluedot76
06-15-2013, 9:08 PM
Im in Santa Rosa.. Born Free would be cool to go to but I just did EDR.

BMCsteve
06-21-2013, 2:18 PM
Just moved to Pleasant Hill from San Ramon. Anyone in Contra Costa Co.?

EVOEATR
06-26-2013, 2:25 AM
I'm in Palo Alto...not many greasy gear heads here. Looking to meet up and get some time in on the road. I wish I had the week free to head down south!

chrispp
06-26-2013, 1:21 PM
I'm headin out of San Jose Friday morning. Do you guys have a plan yet? I-5 suuuux. 101 -> San Luis obispo is fun. I was thinking of 99-> Bakersfield then cutting through the desert but I'm for anything. PM me. Well figure this out.

redbaron
06-26-2013, 4:59 PM
I'm still driving down on friday so if anyone needs anything taken down hit me up...or taken back for that matter. I think we are going to try and leave CV around 1.

son
06-28-2013, 12:27 AM
I got a group of 6-7 people heading down to born free tomorrow from San Jose. We're planning to leave at 7 am.

Check our blog for the route

http://lnspltblvd.com/

EVOEATR
07-01-2013, 8:04 PM
I got a group of 6-7 people heading down to born free tomorrow from San Jose. We're planning to leave at 7 am.

Check our blog for the route

http://lnspltblvd.com/

Looks like a great time!

NIGHTTIGER666
07-02-2013, 8:40 AM
Hey dudes, my gf and me are coming to SF Sept 7-11. Can you recommend anything to see?

pig
07-13-2013, 10:46 AM
Hey dudes, my gf and me are coming to SF Sept 7-11. Can you recommend anything to see?

You coming on bike or flying in? The best weather on the coast is about then. Other than riding north east south , just about any thing is worth seeing.

Check back here and I'll see if I can put any thing good up for ya. Or do that pm, I live in San Francisco.

NIGHTTIGER666
07-14-2013, 1:17 PM
Thanks dude! I'll PM you when we get a bit closer. Unfortunately we are flying in. I figure red woods, Alcatraz, Golden Gate Bridge and the Full House hill are some sites to see. I'd like to get tattooed by Hector Fong or Jason McAfee in Oakland if I get a chance. We rented some apartment from airbnb in the mission distinct near the 24th street Bart.

dexxx
07-20-2013, 7:34 PM
Im in outer mission man, if you need any recomendations on good food or bars just PM me

pig
07-21-2013, 8:31 AM
Im in outer mission man, if you need any recomendations on good food or bars just PM me

You near Bernal or down in the flats? I roll through the Knockout every once in awhile.

dexxx
07-21-2013, 12:29 PM
im right off geneva, bout 5 blocks south of the BART station.... never been to the knockout, been meaning to tho
where you at?

Wheres all the cool shit to do guys... been trying to ride around the city every weekend but no destination really, which is cool at times... but itd be nice to know of a place where I can run into a couple other dudes on bikes

gonna ride out to devils teeth in sunset today and pretend to do some work while i stare at the cuties behind the counter

pig
07-21-2013, 10:00 PM
You're right down the street from me, I live right across the 280 from the Balboa bart(literally). Ingleside district. We usually bar hop a little and ride up in the hills, Diamond Peak, Twin, kinda just roam where ever. Most of the time I lean out to the North or South near the coastal hills.

Knockout is cool, I'm always down to go to new spots though. Drop me a line some time, we'll come meet ya.

pig
07-21-2013, 10:02 PM
Never been to Devil's Teeth, now I gotta check it out.

gonzoguilt
08-11-2013, 1:41 PM
I'm up in Sacramento for the next few days. Anyone wanna grab a beer? Know of any good Indy shops around here?

gonzoguilt
08-15-2013, 10:58 AM
I'll be heading to Chico in a few hours. Anybody up around them parts?

dexxx
08-23-2013, 5:17 PM
ok so whos on the blue pan that rode threw the mission today

kresentwrench
08-28-2013, 4:16 AM
I'll be heading to Chico in a few hours. Anybody up around them parts?

ahh man.. i really need to check this thread more often. There;s a shitload of great riding in the foorhills here, and if you're not riding through, this town's infested with sweet, drunken, little whores. :cheersmate:

gonzoguilt
08-28-2013, 11:35 AM
ahh man.. i really need to check this thread more often. There;s a shitload of great riding in the foorhills here, and if you're not riding through, this town's infested with sweet, drunken, little whores. :cheersmate:

It's cool man. We'll have to go for a ride sometime. Are you in Chico?

I just landed a spot off of 8th ave, and have a job interview in oroville later today. I'm gunna try to stay here for a while.

And woohoo, I've seen these fine specimens you're talking about. I think I've been scaring em off with these asphalt wounds on my face! Soon. :cheersmate:

NIGHTTIGER666
09-03-2013, 3:33 PM
My OL and me are flying in Saturday morning. Party.

pig
09-09-2013, 10:09 PM
How long are you here? I was out of town all weekend and I've been setting up my shop 20 miles south of here so I don't get on as much as before.

Hope you are enjoying the visit, and I recommend Taqueria Francisco on 24th at York.

NIGHTTIGER666
09-12-2013, 12:40 AM
We were there Saturday-Wednesday. I only saw one chop(cb750) out near Dolores park and had a quick chat with the dude. I went over to California Choppers and the guy wouldn't let me take a picture of the 81 tank, nbd. Otherwise we had a great time. Between sightseeing and record shopping, I spent a little bit of time drinking at Zeitgeist and The Attic. SF food is awesome!

Rubman
09-12-2013, 7:26 AM
Can't fucking wait to be out there in October. Nighttiger, glad you had a good time, dude. Any recommendations? Last time I was there I was too young to drink or do anything really fun.

NIGHTTIGER666
09-12-2013, 9:16 AM
You going out alone, or with your lady?

Anyway, my gf was pretty much in charge with sightseeing. We found an apartment on airbnb in the mission. It could've been nicer but it was definitely cheaper. We also got a zip car for the day on Monday so that was pretty helpful.

Dolores Park (all parks, really) are a great place to lay down with a book and a beer. Brown bag and don't worry about cops. Think McCarren Park but no one really gives a shit abou being cool.

We walked all up and down Haight, Golden Gate Park, The piers, Muir Woods, Saulsalito, Chinatown.

Rubman
09-17-2013, 7:55 AM
right on, man. and i'll be going out there solo to run around with a buddy of mine from high school. should be pretty killer.

i did all that stuff the first time around -- i checked out that one bar on yelp you mentioned above.. place looks/sounds awesome. will definitely check that out. can't wait to be in china town again, man.

jkchubbes
09-20-2013, 12:25 PM
Working up here in the bay area, Martinez, lookin for something to do when im off. What shops are there to check out? Any swapmeets or anything coming up?

toonand1
09-27-2013, 7:35 PM
I'm chris...up in s.f., down for some lane splitting hard riding in the bay area if anyone is down. Work retail so hours are sporatic but I rode lone wolf everyday so some bar hopping around the area with some like minded individuals would be rad. Hit me up on my cult account or email toonand1@yahoo.com.

I ride an 883l lil bastard from hell

toonand1
09-28-2013, 1:32 PM
Hope this isn't a dead thread. Does anyone knoew of any bars in the bay area that do bike night? I feel like so many people up here ride but the gatherings are slim to none...heellllpppppp!!!!!

ihateminimumwage
09-28-2013, 9:06 PM
Between sightseeing and record shopping, I spent a little bit of time drinking at Zeitgeist and The Attic. SF food is awesome!

Fuck yeah, Zeitgeist is a great spot. Anyone in the area, check out Benders as well. Probably one of my favorite bars of all time. Nothing like a bloody mary with a pepperoni stick instead of celery, cheap beers (by SF standards), and an amazing jukebox. :cheersmate:

pig
09-29-2013, 9:47 AM
The Dirtbag Challenge is on the 13th Oct. Go to it and you'll see where every one is at. Maybe even share a beer-n-ear. There was just a cruise-in last week at Thee Parkside, vans and bikes. A good place to check out. We're around, if you see some one just say whats up.

dexxx
09-29-2013, 4:35 PM
Hope this isn't a dead thread. Does anyone knoew of any bars in the bay area that do bike night? I feel like so many people up here ride but the gatherings are slim to none...heellllpppppp!!!!!

i see bikes randomly when i go out to drink... never really any real meets tho... itd be cool if we just set up a night and place for whoevers down to grab a beer or two or a handle of whiskey

I usually dont ride out to drink... im still young and like to drink til i can hardly walk.. but im sure id be down for a "calm" night with bikes

gonzoguilt
10-05-2013, 4:30 PM
Any of you guys (or gals?) thinking of escaping to hazzard county mid-november for the campout?

My plan is to leave that Friday (the 15th), crash halfway and jam the rest of the way to the event the next morning. Or leave bright and early that Saturday if somebody else rides along and can't leave Friday.

gonzoguilt
10-15-2013, 4:55 PM
I'll be up in the Oakland/bay area this Saturday and Sunday. Anything going on?

Rubman
10-16-2013, 8:19 AM

shame man -- missing you by less than two weeks!

gonzoguilt
10-16-2013, 3:44 PM
shame man -- missing you by less than two weeks!

I know, roight?

pig
10-17-2013, 10:04 AM

I'm wondering the same.

pig
10-29-2013, 5:28 PM
Thee Parkside tomorrow night. (here in san Francisco)

gonzoguilt
10-30-2013, 7:55 PM
Any of you NorCal homies fixin to escape to Hazzard County?

Rubman
10-31-2013, 10:18 AM
Bump! I'm here, you beautiful bearded bitches! Kickin' it in Berkeley. Anything good going on this weekend? I didn't come here to NOT start trouble!

I WILL TINDER YOUR WOMEN, OAKLAND!

jhaines
01-04-2014, 12:20 AM
Heading up from so cal to go to the nor cal cycle swap on sunday the 12th..will be in San Fran friday and Sac on saturday/sunday..anything going on? Any recommendations on where to ride to or through?

EVOEATR
02-10-2014, 9:33 AM
Allright NorCal, I'm really fixin to make it to BF6. I will soon be taking my bike to have the motor rebuilt at California Choppers and I expect to be in a good position to take a leisurely trip to SoCal in June. I'd like to start planning this shit now. I'd like to have an epic trip, possibly taking a couple days to get there. Let's get planning bitches!!!!

gonzoguilt
02-11-2014, 1:28 PM
Depending on what my work situation will be at that time, (if there even is one for me) I'm game.

dexxx
02-13-2014, 1:42 AM
I may be down

pig
02-19-2014, 9:52 PM
I think a few of my crew are planning on heading down.

Salty
02-24-2014, 5:40 PM
Depending on what my work situation will be at that time, (if there even is one for me) I'm game.

BF6 is on the calendar as a "must". i might have to jet down solo though, if my buddy doesnt finish his bike, till i meet up with whoever likes to ride fast.

son
02-28-2014, 3:50 AM
BF5 was sick! BF6 is a must. Anybody leaving from San Jose?

windycity
03-03-2014, 11:13 PM
Hey dudes, so I have a job interview in San Mateo next week, I'm hoping to escape this endless polar bullshit in Chicago. Any advice on areas to check out to live? Id like to have a garage for my shit and not pay a ton and hopefully live near other riders/ not around fancy rich boners. Thank you in advance!
-Matt

windycity
03-03-2014, 11:14 PM
I've never been to SF so I am completely oblivious. thanks.

EVOEATR
03-09-2014, 8:33 PM
BF5 was sick! BF6 is a must. Anybody leaving from San Jose?

We'll prolly need a gas stop in SJ, I know I will if I take off from SF...still gotta iron out the details.

EVOEATR
03-09-2014, 8:38 PM
http://<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/lVxSG5Pytg/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

All loaded up for a trip to the pros...

EVOEATR
03-09-2014, 8:38 PM
http://<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/lVxSG5Pytg/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

All loaded up for a trip to the pros...

Photo fail...:clap for you:

EVOEATR
03-09-2014, 8:40 PM
<iframe src="//instagram.com/p/lVxSG5Pytg/embed/" width="612" height="710" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" allowtransparency="true"></iframe>

:banghead:

EVOEATR
03-09-2014, 8:42 PM
Hey dudes, so I have a job interview in San Mateo next week, I'm hoping to escape this endless polar bullshit in Chicago. Any advice on areas to check out to live? Id like to have a garage for my shit and not pay a ton and hopefully live near other riders/ not around fancy rich boners. Thank you in advance!
-Matt

A three bedroom with small garage goes for 5000-6000 per month in my area. Can you say "garage-envy?"

EVOEATR
03-09-2014, 8:48 PM
http://i1303.photobucket.com/albums/ag143/williammankey/IMG_2278_zps399d5df4.jpg

:clap for you:

pleasedie
04-12-2014, 1:23 AM
-Matt

If you're looking for a pad with a garage I'd suggest the Sunset District in San Francisco. Still in city but some parts are little more "suburb"ish and have a lot of remodeled Victorian homes with nice garages. Just a suggestion. Also maybe check out Berkeley?

pleasedie
04-12-2014, 1:32 AM
ALSO, anybody in here in the Santa Cruz/South bay area?! I'm in Morgan Hill but mostly ride in Santa Cruz because my riding buddy lives there and it's just nice scenery than the valley. A lot of Runs coming up, a red and white(u knowwww) bike blessing in San Jose on April 19th, A Top Hatters MC Bike Blessing in Hollister, and an Independence poker run in Hollister with the Top Hatters MC on July 5th as well as the Hollister rally in early July? Should be fun.

http://i57.tinypic.com/2dkhm5t.jpg

pleasedie
04-12-2014, 1:41 AM
Here are fliers for the other events.

http://i62.tinypic.com/28stqqb.jpg

http://i57.tinypic.com/1shc1d.jpg

angrymick
04-22-2014, 8:13 PM
We'll prolly need a gas stop in SJ, I know I will if I take off from SF...still gotta iron out the details.

We're leaving Wednesday night from san jose for Santa Barbra for born free.

gonzoguilt
04-28-2014, 12:49 AM
Anyone plannin on goin to the norcal swap in sac on may 18th?

tayrearick
04-28-2014, 10:45 PM
Yes, heading to nor cal swap from Santa Cruz. Anyone in the sc area? I want to start organizin a ride once a week or so, meet up, pick a destination and raise some hell .

EVOEATR
05-04-2014, 11:27 AM
I'm thinking my bike won't be ready for BF this year. Fuck a duck. I will prolly end up driving in my truck though...2003 F250 crew cab...lots of room and I've got a good ramp too.

angrymick
05-04-2014, 8:24 PM
Yes, heading to nor cal swap from Santa Cruz. Anyone in the sc area? I want to start organizin a ride once a week or so, meet up, pick a destination and raise some hell .
I'm planning on riding out to the swap meet. Should be two or three of us going. We should meet up. I ride on Wednesday or Thursdays up the Santa Cruz and wood side hills.

angrymick
05-04-2014, 8:25 PM
I'm thinking my bike won't be ready for BF this year. Fuck a duck. I will prolly end up driving in my truck though...2003 F250 crew cab...lots of room and I've got a good ramp too.
When are you thinking of heading out for bornfree?

tayrearick
05-08-2014, 5:53 PM
What time are you guys planning on leavin'?

Im down to leave early

gonzoguilt
05-26-2014, 11:21 AM
Most likely not making it to Born Free, but anyone Running to the Hills Aug 8-10th?

eboogie
05-27-2014, 11:39 AM
i'm in san jose cali .any one else out here?

damnthemansam
05-27-2014, 11:41 AM
I have 2 tickets for both saturday and sunday that are guaranteed lawn parking in the show if anyone wants to buy them, both my bike and my co-show-goers bikes won't be done unfortunately. $40 for 2 sat tickets and 2 sunday tickets. message me if you want them

pleasedie
05-29-2014, 4:17 PM
Seems like a lot of us in the bay are pretty close to eachother as far as distance goes. Just watched the death science revenge run vid on YouTube and I'm all inspired to make a mini run/Bay Area meetup. We should set up a meet in sf or somewhere & do a run or just a bike night somewhere. Could be pretty sick.

pleasedie
05-29-2014, 4:20 PM

Down as hell man look me up on fb under "Tyler Buscher" me and my Boy Luke are always cruising up hwy 1 to davenport or 3 mile although he's prospecting with Coastal Riderz now so I probably won't be riding with him quite as much but yeah hit us up!

pleasedie
05-29-2014, 5:30 PM
We were there Saturday-Wednesday. I only saw one chop(cb750) out near Dolores park and had a quick chat with the dude. I went over to California Choppers and the guy wouldn't let me take a picture of the 81 tank, nbd. Otherwise we had a great time. Between sightseeing and record shopping, I spent a little bit of time drinking at Zeitgeist and The Attic. SF food is awesome!

haha sounds about right at California Choppers, awesome shop. Not sure if it's 81 owned or not although they obviously support them.

eboogie
05-29-2014, 9:08 PM
Seems like a lot of us in the bay are pretty close to eachother as far as distance goes. Just watched the death science revenge run vid on YouTube and I'm all inspired to make a mini run/Bay Area meetup. We should set up a meet in sf or somewhere & do a run or just a bike night somewhere. Could be pretty sick.
id be down with a meetup or a run sounds like a kick ass time . ive been out to oakland for the dice release partys and merchants salon is a kool place in oakland for a bike night there's also a bar called the kozy kar in sf 70's van theme would be kool too ...

gonzoguilt
06-14-2014, 1:41 AM
Hey duders. I might need a place to crash the 24th of this month. I'll buy a few rounds...

EVOEATR
06-14-2014, 11:57 AM
I'm not gonna make it, not even as your friendly, tool-laden chaser. That's my wife's birthday weekend and, well, last year we weren't sure if she would make it to this one. So, it's pretty much a no brainer guys. Fuck shit up down there.

EVOEATR
06-14-2014, 11:59 AM
Hey duders. I might need a place to crash the 24th of this month. I'll buy a few rounds...

It won't be the poshest place, but you're more than welcome to my shitty couch in my teeeeeeny apartment with my wife and two kids. I'm in Palo Alto.

gonzoguilt
06-14-2014, 2:41 PM
It won't be the poshest place, but you're more than welcome to my shitty couch in my teeeeeeny apartment with my wife and two kids. I'm in Palo Alto.

Thanks, I found a place though. Depending on how work goes, I may stick around an extra day or two. Msg me your number, maybe we can grab a beer?

Salty
06-17-2014, 8:57 AM
Riding to Born Free Saturday Morning... Anyone heading south that day wanna meet up and blast down? pm me.

pig
06-19-2014, 7:29 PM
Two of us are leaving Friday evening then catching a nap somewhere in between. There is a send off party at Thee Parkside next Wednesday, they have monthly get together last Weds. of every month.

pleasedie
08-27-2014, 11:32 PM
anything cool goin on anytime soon? I still wanna do a ride or something. Someone should plan/put some shit together. Or post any HA/local rides coming up

banannahammer
10-23-2014, 4:00 PM
hey everybody my name is jason and in out here in san jose.I see a group of bikes meeting on thursdays at cambrian park plaza wanted to know if anyone knows what thats all about?Just got my bike up and running and would like to meet some fellow chop culters.

mschneider718
10-24-2014, 3:06 PM
hey - in San Jose...looking for anyone that can recommend some good electrical work. Usually do my own stuff but getting into twin cams and this shit is above my pay grade. Need to re-locate starter, and clean up wiring on a softail chop I'm doing. any leads for either pro or "for beer" pro-bono would be awesome

pleasedie
11-07-2014, 2:48 PM
hey everybody my name is jason and in out here in san jose.I see a group of bikes meeting on thursdays at cambrian park plaza wanted to know if anyone knows what thats all about?Just got my bike up and running and would like to meet some fellow chop culters.

I can guarantee nobody is on chopcult at these meets but that bike night at the Cambrian plaza is this harley stunt crew called "Straight Up", they ride down half way to morgan hill at this shanty town bar called the stage stop off Coyote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JvaAkHRsP20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7D0RBqEedLM

TheWhiteDevil
11-12-2014, 2:08 PM
Hey, Im possibly moving to the Vaccaville area (i think I spelled that wrong) But I need yalls advice for those that live in the area.. I need to find a location like an hour from Napa valley that is preferably small. ( think a bit more country) Rents usually cheaper in those areas, I hopefully wont trip about people at night being too close to my house ect... what areas would you suggest?

DerekJoseph
02-12-2015, 1:42 PM
What's up dudes! My names DJ and I live in the bay area(Oakland to be exact) and was wondering who is doing rad stuff out here(rides, motowork, party, etc.) whats good with the Bay Area chopper scene?

gonzoguilt
04-21-2015, 2:33 AM
Anyone from Northern California (and beyond, perhaps?) hitting up EDR? We'll be jamming our way back North after the run, camping along the way.

gonzoguilt
05-02-2015, 11:19 AM
Anyone heading south through Chico hitting up the NorCal swap in Sacramento tomorrow?

duhbrr
05-28-2015, 7:35 PM
Hey, I'm in Santa Cruz and looking for motorcycle friends to do motorcycle things with. Lets hang out some time.

DaLump
06-06-2015, 2:04 PM
Hey I'm in Redding. I got a 74 Fxe lookin & for people to ride and wrench with. I'm also headed to BF7 hit me up if you wanna ride.

modified666
06-06-2015, 6:12 PM
Hey I'm in Redding. I got a 74 Fxe lookin & for people to ride and wrench with. I'm also headed to BF7 hit me up if you wanna ride.

Im headed to BF7 as well, let me know if you want to link up and cruise down. Im in Oakland.

grosskid
07-11-2015, 2:39 AM
In San Francisco looking for people to ride with or a garage to wrench around in since i don't have one

77sportie
08-26-2015, 6:00 PM
i live in west sac and i'm always down to ride or wrench. i can give a hand to someone working on pre- 1980s harley or triumph shit. putting together a 60 pan right now.

hardtailing12
10-10-2015, 12:07 PM
Hey I'm in Hayward here. It seems like nothing chopper related happens in the Bay Area (dirtbag challenge is all I know about).I've been thinking of starting a weekly taco run for choppers.I know of a pretty good spot in San Lorenzo. Who would be down?

hardtailing12
10-10-2015, 12:09 PM

EVOEATR
10-10-2015, 8:42 PM
I will be WAY down...once I get my bike where it'll start when I need it too!

JWright
10-10-2015, 9:29 PM
N. Sac. currently building my gl1100 bobber so not riding right now

aperes
07-17-2016, 10:54 PM
Looks like this has been dead a while... Got my evo chop running smooth and looking to put some miles on it. Located in SF near the bridge just moved up here. Any takers?

datlugo
08-09-2016, 3:59 PM
Hey dudes, just started riding for the first time about a month ago. Got a 76 CB750 chopper. Still very new to riding but I live near Golden Gate Park in SF and I'm looking for some people to ride with around SF or out the Marin!

Do monthly meets happen around here? I know Iron & Resin in SF has monthly rides/hangouts but i've yet to check it out.

aperes
08-17-2016, 2:15 PM
Hey dudes, just started riding for the first time about a month ago. Got a 76 CB750 chopper. Still very new to riding but I live near Golden Gate Park in SF and I'm looking for some people to ride with around SF or out the Marin!

Do monthly meets happen around here? I know Iron & Resin in SF has monthly rides/hangouts but i've yet to check it out.

going to shoot you a pm

theFriscoNut
09-18-2016, 5:30 PM
South San Francisco California

Me n my 2 bros are starting a new build.
57 straight leg pan Harley frame, 74 shovel and a boxes of parts. We've wrenched on our bikes before but never a full on build. Always been a dream to build one from ground up but with all the parts in your garage scattered around it seems impossible. It ain't gonna stop us from tryin!

Reach out if you have any build experience...... will trade knowledge for booze!!!!

datlugo
11-09-2016, 10:53 AM
Bump, who wants to ride!

dylanyoung14
11-15-2016, 11:28 AM
Hey guys whats up I live in SF in ingleside always down to ride or help work on bikes ! I have a 90 sportster that ive slowly been working on and riding.

Renzr
02-08-2017, 3:52 PM
Im also in San Francisco!

BryanSmite
04-22-2017, 12:01 PM
What's up everyone? I live in Vacaville, well kind of anyway. Mostly just travel around on my ridgid pan. Looking to find some people to ride with, anything from a weekend trip to let's see how far we can make it before breaking down. Been workin on bikes most of my life but now I want to ride them. I built a few jap chops and some american chops as well. I don't give a shit what you ride as long as you ride. Seems most people just want to be seen and look cool for there friends, I could give a shit if you think what I do is cool. I don't do it for you, I do it because I think it's cool! Let's stop bullshiting and get riding! Nothing better than a chopper loaded with gear rolling down the road!

Sircharlesofsacto
06-07-2017, 6:51 PM
Kind of bringing this back from the dead. I just purchased an 883 and I'm looking for people to ride with. I am slowly wrenching on it as I go. I am located in Sacramento.

BryanSmite
06-13-2017, 9:56 AM
What's up? My name is Bryan. I live in Vacaville, a friend of mine and I are planning a weekend trip up the coast the weekend of the 23rd if your interested in cruzing with us. Hit me back on here and I will send my number.

hardtailing12
06-15-2017, 9:14 AM
Sup guys anyone in the area have the tool for 4 spd shifter forks? Need it bad want to ride this summer

StayTrue
06-21-2017, 4:20 AM
How far up the coast you headed? Im way up in Crescent City, if ya are coming this far north ill buy you and your buddy a beer at the local pub!

77sportie
06-22-2017, 11:10 AM
hit me up!
im in sac too and always looking for new riding buddies. i have a couple of harleys and im constantly wrenching on them.
Justin
916 607 6040

xMPRx
06-28-2017, 7:31 PM
shit wish i would have seen this. just rode through there on my way back to seattle from born free. I was going to stay there but ended grabbing a room a few hrs south due to headlight issues. but when I rode through in the morning it looked like a cool place.

How far up the coast you headed? Im way up in Crescent City, if ya are coming this far north ill buy you and your buddy a beer at the local pub!

hardtailing12
07-13-2017, 2:01 AM
Any events/rides planned this month?

Sircharlesofsacto
07-24-2017, 10:33 PM
I get my 883 tomorrow, so I am open to cruise any of the next few nights or even this weekend. Where are you coming from?

Still looking for more riders, so far I've met some good folks. Let's keep it going!

hardtailing12
12-23-2017, 3:50 PM
Taco run ?

gring0star
01-01-2018, 10:43 PM
I’m down for a taco run

hardtailing12
01-02-2018, 3:13 AM
Thereís a good spot in San Leandro if you guys are down.[ TACOS EL GORDO] Or if you know of a decent spot closer to you guys.

gring0star
01-02-2018, 11:31 PM
I’m down! but are there any cool taco spots down highway 1?

hardtailing12
01-03-2018, 6:44 PM
I’ve hit a taco shack on highway one . It was decent and a nice drive too . I’m in the east bay

xMPRx
01-25-2018, 10:18 PM
I’ve hit a taco shack on highway one . It was decent and a nice drive too . I’m in the east bay

hey man so you have a instagram or number to get ahold of? just moved to reno so im a few hrs away but down to ride!

gring0star
02-02-2018, 2:35 PM
Any one wanna do a ride this weekend?

Sircharlesofsacto
02-28-2018, 4:37 PM
Where are you located again?

gring0star
03-24-2018, 10:16 PM
san francisco

MIKESIERRA
05-07-2018, 9:55 AM
Does anybody still use the brolodex? Just moved to the tri-valley(I think thats what they call it) from san diego and about to finish a shovel project. Looking for riders in the area.

duckarolltape
05-14-2018, 6:06 PM
Does anybody still use the brolodex? Just moved to the tri-valley(I think thats what they call it) from san diego and about to finish a shovel project. Looking for riders in the area.

Whatís up dude. Iím in San Jose. Got an Ironhead project and daily dyna. Hit me up if you need a hand working on shit or want to go for a ride.

Icefire
10-04-2018, 7:52 AM
Hey I'm in Eureka. I ride up to Redwood NP a lot...anyone around Humboldt or so let me know, I may be up for a ride..

Brex
11-02-2018, 9:37 AM
Well I'm not a builder, but I'm building a 92 sport chop, I'm in Sacramento

Sircharlesofsacto
11-14-2018, 6:59 PM
Well I'm not a builder, but I'm building a 92 sport chop, I'm in Sacramento

I'm in Sacramento also, I'm looking for more people to ride with.

gring0star
02-06-2019, 2:18 PM
Anybody riding from SF to Temecula for the el Diablo?

Chile
02-17-2019, 1:18 PM
Just moved back to Cali (Sunnyvale)from Texas. Just picked up a Shovelhead the other day. What's good around here?

AFM938
03-11-2019, 12:16 AM
I'm in Roseville as well, got a fatboy and an Ironhead project that should be done this summer.

Chile
03-30-2019, 7:49 PM
Any shops in the south bay I can take my Shovelhead to? Stator may be shit and my apartment complex has shut me down on doing work in the parking lot.

MIKESIERRA
03-31-2019, 7:33 AM
None that I know of. Pretty simple job. I had to replace mine not too long ago. I might be able to help you out. Dm me.