PDA

View Full Version : VA Beach, Virginia

Ta2edShady
09-24-2012, 3:46 PM
Just got transferred out here to VA Beach, close to Oceana. Lookin' to ride with some like minded CC'ers. Also looking to find reputable shops in the area. Send me a message if your heading out for a ride.

OneOffStroker
10-30-2012, 6:21 PM
Just got transferred out here to VA Beach, close to Oceana. Lookin' to ride with some like minded CC'ers. Also looking to find reputable shops in the area. Send me a message if your heading out for a ride.

Yo. I'm in VB as well, and live too close to Oceana (jet noise sucks). My bikes are all torn down now, but I'll be building and riding as much as I can throughout the winter. If you need some maintenance or custom work done, let me know. I can do just about everything from fabrication to powdercoating.

0BLCKTJ6
11-02-2012, 3:42 PM
I'm over in Norfolk about 25 minutes from Oceana, bikes torn apart right now but should be back together in about 2 weeks or so, just waiting on a 1250 kit, some lifters, and a second hand jockey shift setup, but once that's done I'm down to ride.

applecore
11-05-2012, 5:10 PM
yea man ptown hit me up

OneOffStroker
11-05-2012, 9:11 PM
I should be getting a CX500 this week to play with. I'm thinking Cafe Racer is how it will turn out. If any of you know anyone that will be in the market for a Cafe Racer this winter/early spring, hit me up, because I'll have one for sale!!

0BLCKTJ6
11-05-2012, 10:46 PM
Hey OneOff - Do you run a shop or just flip bikes outta your garage? I'm still learning all the inner workings of the bike thing, but I've been building Jeeps for as long as I could drive. Lemme know if you want a hand or just someone to get in the way and drink all your beer, haha, I'm always game for some wrenching.

applecore
11-06-2012, 1:03 PM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u193/vdubmx/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_6036.jpg

OneOffStroker
11-07-2012, 11:55 AM
http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u193/vdubmx/Mobile%20Uploads/IMG_6036.jpg

Now that's what's up!

-0BLKTJ6, I just do my own thing in my garage. I want to grow it a bit and do more stuff down the road. I do all of my own fab and motor work, TIG/MIG, and I also powdercoat. I'm no expert in any of the above, but I've ridden the hell out of the bikes I've built, and I'm still alive, so I guess I'm doing it right.
I'm really hard to pin down, schedule wise, as I work full-time (military), attend night school, and during warm months, I race my supermoto on weekends. Oh, and sometimes I spend time with my wife... But I make time in between all that to do work-for-hire when I'm interested in the work needed.

0BLCKTJ6
11-07-2012, 1:52 PM
That shops pretty legit. OneOff- I'm military as well (Navy) so I totally understand. Maybe once the weather warms up a bit we can get a ride going, my bike should be back together and running properly by then with a little luck haha.

OneOffStroker
11-08-2012, 11:44 AM
I'm over in Norfolk about 25 minutes from Oceana, bikes torn apart right now but should be back together in about 2 weeks or so, just waiting on a 1250 kit, some lifters, and a second hand jockey shift setup, but once that's done I'm down to ride.

I have some of the parts to a jockey setup if you haven't found anything yet. I don't know if it will fit, but I have everything but the jockey handle from this: http://www.jpcycles.com/product/6000350

Hit me up if you might be intersted. I can even powdercoat it for you for a few extra bucks.

0BLCKTJ6
11-08-2012, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the offer, but I've already got all of the parts I need, just gotta find the time to put them on haha. I might have to hit you up a bit down the road when I hardtail her though, since I don't have any access to a welder.

supersickdyna
11-08-2012, 6:29 PM
I'm at dam neck base. I don't have my bike out here yet. Still looking for a shipping company I can afford. But once it's here ill be riding again

shvlpnchr79
11-09-2012, 7:51 AM
Yo. I'm in VB as well, and live too close to Oceana (jet noise sucks). My bikes are all torn down now, but I'll be building and riding as much as I can throughout the winter. If you need some maintenance or custom work done, let me know. I can do just about everything from fabrication to powdercoating.

Hey dude I live in your area probably pretty close to you. Im over in red mill. Shoot me a PM and ill give you some more info.

OneOffStroker
11-10-2012, 10:02 PM
I'm at dam neck base. I don't have my bike out here yet. Still looking for a shipping company I can afford. But once it's here ill be riding again

I work at Dam Neck. Rayborn Hall.

supersickdyna
11-11-2012, 12:11 AM
oneoffstroker im going to school at nmitc. layton hall.

OneOffStroker
11-16-2012, 4:47 PM
Hey everyone, I'm going to be putting my '78 FLH up for sale soon. If you or anyone you now is in the market for a badass Shovelhead, hit me up first.

applecore
11-21-2012, 2:11 PM
Hey everyone, I'm going to be putting my '78 FLH up for sale soon. If you or anyone you now is in the market for a badass Shovelhead, hit me up first.
text me some pics 7576506571

OneOffStroker
11-29-2012, 8:50 PM
Just posted my '78 on CL.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/3444512727.html

KuntryBlumpkin
11-30-2012, 8:41 AM
Just posted my '78 on CL.

http://norfolk.craigslist.org/mcy/3444512727.html

I'm after a FL but I don't think we can come to a agreement on price.