PDA

View Full Version : DFW folks going to Road to Ruin?

ta2snmotorsickles
09-24-2012, 10:50 AM
Anyone interested in/planning on heading to the R2R shin dig?

thegreatwhitebison
09-24-2012, 1:47 PM
hell yeah! i posted in the dfw riders forum too but I'm definitely down to get together and roll down there. are you thinking friday or saturday?

ta2snmotorsickles
09-24-2012, 1:52 PM
Hoping to leave Friday, just gotta see if that'll go we'll with my work schedule. Know anyone else wanting to roll out?

904Punk
09-24-2012, 3:36 PM
I have to work Friday but I can head out anytime after 6.

ta2snmotorsickles
09-24-2012, 4:04 PM
Cool. Lets see how many cycle jerks we get and we will plan when to leave or if we should do more than 1 group. Then take over the camp ground!!

blackout
09-24-2012, 4:55 PM
a group of us are planing on meeting up sat morning and heading out. i was going to go friday but now i think im just going to hold out till sat morning.

ta2snmotorsickles
09-24-2012, 5:15 PM
How many you got in your posse blackout?

blackout
09-24-2012, 6:32 PM
How many you got in your posse blackout?

we are probably 8+ deep as of right now. but who know how much that will raise or drop by the time of the actual run.

BillyT
09-24-2012, 6:39 PM
I might be out. Thinking I'm doing LSRR instead...

thegreatwhitebison
09-25-2012, 4:23 PM
friday or saturday sounds good to me... i'd probably prefer leaving friday afternoon to get more time down there but I also would rather ride with a group so whatever we decide here sounds good to me...

AngryJohnny
09-27-2012, 6:35 PM
I'll be leaving out of Denton somewhere around 9:00 am to 10:00 am on that Friday morning so I can get there around 2:00 to 3:00 pm Friday afternoon and help Dennis out a little. I'm hoping to skirt just to the west of the metroplex to avoid the crappy traffic..If anyopne is planning on going then, we can meetup and ride out.

My route will depend on who & how many are going along. If I'm alone I may head out hwy 380 to FM 4 and south, but if some DFW guys want to meetup I could go south on I-35W to a rendezvous point somewhere.. maybe catching hwy 114, or Loop 820 or something to get west of Ft. Worth then picking some pleasant roads that will get us there in about 4 to 5 hours time.

If anyone wants to join in, just holla, and we can work out a route . If not, I'll fly solo, & may choose to do the FM 4 route or something similar that avoids the city riding altogether.

ta2snmotorsickles
10-04-2012, 11:34 AM
Well it looks like I'm out for R2R. Some 21 year old chick took me out last Friday, and I've been in the hospital since. Trashed my bike, my left forearm is 90% titanium, punctured lung, fractured ribs, fractured pelvis, and a broken toe. Awesome.

blackout
10-04-2012, 1:17 PM
Holly shit dude. Get that fucking bitch.

ta2snmotorsickles
10-17-2012, 9:26 AM
So how was it? Who all went?

Finally outta the hospital now, and Blackout, I'm definitely going after that bitch. Not just 'cause she fucked me up royally, but because it took me 3 damn years to finally get my scooter the way I wanted her and then she trashed it to the point of not being able to salvage anything.

blackout
10-17-2012, 9:36 AM
So how was it? Who all went?

Finally outta the hospital now, and Blackout, I'm definitely going after that bitch. Not just 'cause she fucked me up royally, but because it took me 3 damn years to finally get my scooter the way I wanted her and then she trashed it to the point of not being able to salvage anything.

it was a good time man. and i hear ya on your scoot you get another one bring it over and ill help ya get it set up right.

ta2snmotorsickles
10-17-2012, 9:41 AM
I appreciate that homie. I'm hunting for one now. Trying to find a swing arm shovel. Doc says I got at least 6 months before I am riding anything again, so I got time to do a proper build and set up. When I find something I'll hit you up for sure.