PDA

View Full Version : Sons of Anarchy Vest CL listing

24Cycles
01-21-2010, 1:36 AM
Nows you chance!

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/wst/mcy/1559363129.html

L'il Joe's Leathers vest's as seen on Sons of Anarchy - $1 (Van Nuys)

Date: 2010-01-18, 5:35PM PST
Reply to: sale-yw4qm-1559363129@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a few L'il Joe's Legendary Leather's vests as seen on the hit TV show Sons of Anarchy on FX. I am also able to get any sizes I do not have here. I will get you best price available on these fine products. Call or email for pricing please. NOTE: order 1 size larger than you wear in a t-shirt or it will not fit. We welcome and respect everyone. Call (818)501-xxxx or (310)837-xxxx.

Keywords:Harley Davidson, Dyna Sons of Anarchy, SOA, chopper, bobber, outlaw biker, vest,

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests
PostingID: 1559363129

RockinRyan
01-21-2010, 1:40 AM
I think the guy is just selling the vests that they used for the SOA show, not necessarily vests with the logo.

Pantsbeer
01-21-2010, 2:50 AM
I think the guy is just selling the vests that they used for the SOA show, not necessarily vests with the logo.

Thats what hes doing. It says the same shit on the actual companys web site. I've looked into there vests before. There nice but a shit load of money. But thats how theyve been advertising them.

24Cycles
01-21-2010, 3:07 AM
I have never seen a full episode of the show. I have tried but for some reason I cant get through it. Only reason I even tried to watch was because when I was younger I wanted to nail me a Peg Bundy hahahah.
Do people really but that stuff and wear it? What ever floats your boat but that would be to much for me. I posted this as a joke because I couldn't believe someone was really selling this stuff.

StoneHead
01-21-2010, 6:55 AM
Ya think thats bad, check this out.

http://sonsofanarchypa.com/Welcome.html

burndoubt
01-21-2010, 7:09 AM
I'm all for the forming of MC's and I have great respect for veterans, but pick a different fucking name. Lame.

revmike
01-21-2010, 8:51 AM
I have never seen a full episode of the show. I have tried but for some reason I cant get through it. Only reason I even tried to watch was because when I was younger I wanted to nail me a Peg Bundy hahahah.
Do people really but that stuff and wear it? What ever floats your boat but that would be to much for me. I posted this as a joke because I couldn't believe someone was really selling this stuff.
I was thinking it was sorta like wearing a jersey with Charles Barkley's name and number on it. But it's really more like being on a team AND wearing a jersey with Barkley's number and name on it...

All I need is a repop California Highway Patrol helmet and my CHiPs outfit will be complete...

http://dr-divago.myblog.it/media/00/01/cfcd43295fffc5da4f8b2e8a104b43f0.jpg

~Rev

revmike
01-21-2010, 8:54 AM
Ya think thats bad, check this out.

http://sonsofanarchypa.com/Welcome.html
But they aren't a fan club, they are the REAL DEAL...

"... We are not a copy of the FX television series. We are not a fan club MC of this television series. We are the “REAL DEAL”. (Note: We have no problem with these fan club chapters and wish them well. We do however stress no affiliation with either.) ..."

AND they fight terrorism....

"...to support our troops wherever they may be serving our country; to continue our fight against terrorism..."

24Cycles
01-21-2010, 9:57 AM
I was thinking it was sorta like wearing a jersey with Charles Barkley's name and number on it. But it's really more like being on a team AND wearing a jersey with Barkley's number and name on it...

All I need is a repop California Highway Patrol helmet and my CHiPs outfit will be complete...

~Rev

Would this uniform be used for pulling over people for chits and giggles or are you looking to be a replacement in the Village People?
LOLz J/K and pulling your chain

Danisdead
01-22-2010, 4:09 PM
But they aren't a fan club, they are the REAL DEAL...

"... We are not a copy of the FX television series. We are not a fan club MC of this television series. We are the “REAL DEAL”. (Note: We have no problem with these fan club chapters and wish them well. We do however stress no affiliation with either.) ..."

AND they fight terrorism....

"...to support our troops wherever they may be serving our country; to continue our fight against terrorism..."

That is Funny! I think there is some copy right something going on.

Danisdead
01-22-2010, 4:09 PM
The Lil Joes black majick vest is dope though.

revmike
01-22-2010, 4:29 PM
Would this uniform be used for pulling over people for chits and giggles or are you looking to be a replacement in the Village People?
LOLz J/K and pulling your chain
Can't it be both? Pull chicks over and invite them to the 70's get together?.... Luckily I still wear my hair like this.

LOL

StoneHead
01-28-2010, 9:03 AM
The Lil Joes black majick vest is dope though.

Ya I like the leather work. If I could afford it, I'd probably buy my next one from him/them...

NHMike
01-28-2010, 2:38 PM
but was checking out some jewelry made from this guy and found this.

rustrocket84
01-28-2010, 5:24 PM
I had to check the link out with the "REAL DEAL" club. To each their own and all, but who in their right mind would ever take that as a serious club. I don't wear a patch, and never have. I'm not against clubs by any means... Well maybe I wasn't until I saw that website. Yet another reason to be Pro-Choice

turtle
01-30-2010, 4:57 PM
why on earth would anyone want one?

brianblack
02-08-2010, 8:36 PM
When I was at the Wildwood bike week this September I saw some poor sap get the shit kicked out of him for wearing a "Sons of Anarachy New Jersey" T-shirt by a local 1%er club.

SMChewy
02-08-2010, 8:54 PM
Wow...... For once I am speechless. (ANyone who has chatted with me knows that is rare)...

SMChewy
02-08-2010, 9:07 PM
When I was at the Wildwood bike week this September I saw some poor sap get the shit kicked out of him for wearing a "Sons of Anarachy New Jersey" T-shirt by a local 1%er club.
That is great. The sad part is I don't mind the show. I watched the first season. I guess it's the easiest way for someone to feel cool after leaving their 09 Ultra at the dealership for an oil change (the whole NJ "Chapter" thing). But I work in TV (sports, not Hollywierd drama), I understand it is a TV show. Not reality. After I get off work and have a beer (which is usually midnight, and nothing else is on), I'll watch it on on-demand. Maybe some people are spending too much time in fiction land, and not enough time in the garage working on their shit. Don't think too many on this site have that issue.

revmike
02-08-2010, 9:31 PM
I have honestly and truly never seen it. In fact Chop Cult is the 1st and only place I have seen or heard any reference to it.

I can understand people watching it an enjoying it, you know, it's tv.

I think the people who are having trouble with reality aren't the people who are fans and wear some dumb ass garb, but the people who think there is something there to 'defend'. Oh your honor is at stake because someone is dissin' your (pretend) colors. That's like a real rock group calling themselves the Monkees and changing their names to peter and Davey and stuff.... I dunno, the whole fucking thing is bizzarre. I think too many people have lost touch with themselves and have no identity.

I'm going to go spray paint something....

~Rev Mike

beanhead78
02-09-2010, 9:12 AM

~Rev
dude i got one. but its a michigan state police colors.