PDA

View Full Version : crusin grand escondido so cal

Garagebuilt58FLH
09-07-2012, 8:19 PM
I go to crusin grand in esco sometimes but I don't see many garage built bikes. I would like to know if anyone is interested they have it every Friday night through September. just respond will find a way to meet up and Ride in together. My pan needs to stretch her legs. A lot of old cars are there to see, plenty of food and drink avail also.

Lee Smith

ThePete
09-07-2012, 9:11 PM
Depends on the time on Fridays, I go the 15 from Miramar to Murrieta just about every day, it's pretty easy to make up an excuse to not take the van pool. I don't have anything near as cool as a pan though, I'm on a Gyna Twinkie.

VPNick
09-10-2012, 12:19 PM
yeah depends on the time but i would all for meeting up to ride to check it out

Mucksavage
09-10-2012, 12:57 PM
I used to walk Crusin' Grand all the time before my museum closed it's location on the corner of Grand and Maple. I always wished there were more bikes there. only ones I ever saw were outside of Pounders.

CodeysXS
09-10-2012, 3:38 PM
I plan on going this Friday but probably ride with a buddy as I plan on drinking all night. If not tho maybe I'll just cruise the bike out. Buddy lives a few blocks away.

Garagebuilt58FLH
09-10-2012, 5:06 PM
Orr
I used to walk Crusin' Grand all the time before my museum closed it's location on the corner of Grand and Maple. I always wished there were more bikes there. only ones I ever saw were outside of Pounders.

I know exactly where you r talking bout, sorry it closed. If u guys want to meet prior and ride in together....or meet in front of pounders...just let me know

Lee

Mucksavage
09-10-2012, 5:26 PM
Orr

I know exactly where you r talking bout, sorry it closed. If u guys want to meet prior and ride in together....or meet in front of pounders...just let me know

Lee

Our Balboa Park location is going strong. I always thought we should have done a custom car and bike exhibit up there to tie in to Crusin' Grand.

Garagebuilt58FLH
09-10-2012, 5:32 PM
Our Balboa Park location is going strong. I always thought we should have done a custom car and bike exhibit up there to tie in to Crusin' Grand.

Too bad it didn't work out in esco....but u can still do it in Balboa....I would go. What's ur Balboa address I like museums, I can take my daughter make it a family day.

Lee

Garagebuilt58FLH
09-10-2012, 5:37 PM
I also started a new thred bout a vintage bike night this wed. I live in vista...wanna meet up and ride down hit me up on the other thread

Mucksavage
09-10-2012, 5:56 PM
Too bad it didn't work out in esco....but u can still do it in Balboa....I would go. What's ur Balboa address I like museums, I can take my daughter make it a family day.

Lee

It's Mingei International Museum. We do Folk Art, Craft and Design from around the world. We're right across from the Prado Restaurant. Our free day is the 3rd Tuesday of every month.

Garagebuilt58FLH
09-10-2012, 6:50 PM
It's Mingei International Museum. We do Folk Art, Craft and Design from around the world. We're right across from the Prado Restaurant. Our free day is the 3rd Tuesday of every month.

there are still a few sculptures/art in the esco store front. r u ever going to take that out? I havent been there in a month or so. I will be there friday, hope to see you there, and if not maybe do some riding in the future.

lee

Mucksavage
09-10-2012, 8:41 PM
We are slowly clearing it out. storage is at a premium. We have to get it cleared before the building sells. I won't be able to make crusin grand this week.

Garagebuilt58FLH
09-14-2012, 12:03 PM
if anyone chooses to go spur of the moment style, Ill park my 58 pan in front of pounders...come and say howdy

lee