PDA

View Full Version : how do i find my old post's?

billybiltit
01-18-2010, 10:37 AM
i have an old thread that i had started about what thickness steel to use for a gas tank.i have since finished the tank and wanted to keep it all together so if anyone looked it up it would show everything and be "completed".cause i hate diggin through archives and finding threads that don't follow up and show what happened.
i used the search function with all the words i thought i used,to no luck.
i know on other forums you can get into your profile and find them there,i did not find such a tool here.
does anyone know a good way to find your old posts?tia,
leon

earz
01-18-2010, 4:38 PM
Is this the one you're lookin for?

http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=913

use the search forums button (top middle button while in the forums), click on advanced, then input user name on the right side. You can choose "find all posts by this user" or "find all threads started by this user"

REV
01-18-2010, 4:40 PM
also i think you can look in the my stuff section when youre in your profile thing

earz
01-18-2010, 4:52 PM
I looked there but couldn't find anything thread related on my profile. It does show the past seven or eight posts that you've made. I'm also using an iPhone and some things are not viewable on the phone. Who knows.

billybiltit
01-18-2010, 8:31 PM
Is this the one you're lookin for?

http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=913

use the search forums button (top middle button while in the forums), click on advanced, then input user name on the right side. You can choose "find all posts by this user" or "find all threads started by this user"

hell ya!
thanks earz,i had been using the "search chop cult" one and couldn't find shit.
even if i had pulled my head outta my ass enough to see,and think to use the search forum deal i would have got hung up at advanced.
thanks for the rundown and the thread recovery.

leon

turtle
01-30-2010, 5:05 PM
look in an old farmers field!