PDA

View Full Version : Seattle Area Chuckanut Ride sep 1st

SeaChicken
08-29-2012, 5:46 PM
This sat Eastwood and I are doing a Chuckanut run. Anyone who is down for what might be the last good ride before the rain season starts is welcome to come up. We will be meeting at the McDonalds in Burlington right off of exit 230 and leaving about 10:15. Were gonna head up chuckanut and grab some lunch and a beer in bellingham, and then head over to the Mt Baker highway and head back down 9 to conway where everyone can gass up at the 76 station. Then everyone can branch off if they want there at I5 and head back.

TyArlo
09-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Thats today! Little late....

How was the ride?

SeaChicken
09-02-2012, 1:02 AM
Pretty damn good. The weather was perfect. We ran chuckanut a couple times and ate lunch at the longhornright on the corner of farm to market where we could see all the HOG fagwagon crew rolling through town at a wapping 15 mph wrapping their throttles like douches.

MrFuckingBrandon
09-02-2012, 2:43 AM
Man, I wish I could have motored up from Vegas for this run. I used to live in Bellingham. Mt. Baker and Chuckanut are beautiful this time of year. Sounds like a great time.

TyArlo
09-02-2012, 1:15 PM
Pretty damn good. The weather was perfect. We ran chuckanut a couple times and ate lunch at the longhornright on the corner of farm to market where we could see all the HOG fagwagon crew rolling through town at a wapping 15 mph wrapping their throttles like douches.

Ha ha! Gotta love the Hoggy's! Great pic.

Hwyman507
09-02-2012, 7:15 PM
Shit, I did fuck all yesterday. Wish I would have seen this earlier.

SeaChicken
09-03-2012, 12:51 AM
Usually every couple weeks we get off the island and head through marysville and everett allot. I'll post back up here next time we do something.