PDA

View Full Version : Hand controls and master cylinder for 81 Honda CB650

LethalE
01-18-2010, 9:38 AM
Hey gang,

Got a pair of 1" biltwell bars on my bike and need to find some decent hand controls and a master cylinder that will work without to much headache.

Anyone know of a brand and model (preferably in all black) that will do the trick.

You're help is greatly appreciated.

Ethan

rustrocket84
01-18-2010, 1:18 PM
You might be able to find some take off harley stuff, or have the stock stuff opened up so they'll go onto 1" bars. It all depends on how much money you want to spend. Also you can clean them up and paint them if you're really set on black.

LethalE
01-18-2010, 1:26 PM
Tried the harley set up, but it seems like it's gonna take a shit load of work to get to fit. Trying not to spend too much money on it, but not sacrifice qualilty or style either. Thanks for the relpy bro.

rustrocket84
01-18-2010, 2:37 PM
I'm not too sure other than after market and harley for 1" bars. 7/8" bars you can find just about anything from every bike maker. If you end up going with harley stuff hit me up, as I still have the clutch perch and lever, both black that I'll give you. Jay Brake and Joker both make nice controls, but are considerably more money. Try J&P cycle parts.

LethalE
01-18-2010, 3:06 PM
Thanks bro. I wonder if it's just easier to go with 7/8" bars instead (wheels turning). I'll let ya know if I need those controls for sure. Thanks for the offer.

Rock and roll!

turtle
01-20-2010, 10:59 PM
no man stay with the one inch and go to Jireha and order you some they are cheaper than ebay. get you some chrome stuff. 1 inch is always better