PDA

View Full Version : Girls

dalebfast
01-15-2010, 5:31 PM
Just what is it about girls that drive a man crazy? I contacted a girl I know from the school days back in the '70's, and she said come on out! She's in Bakersfield, and i'm in the IE, ......Women.

RockinRyan
01-15-2010, 5:51 PM
So...you're going to go, right?

ditto
01-15-2010, 6:00 PM
hahaha i was thinkin he musta left mid post and we'll get the rest when he returns - hopefully with a grit in his hand and a smile on his face

irishrich317
01-15-2010, 8:20 PM
Just what is it about girls that drive a man crazy?

That would be pussy......

reverendpk9
01-15-2010, 10:16 PM
I don't know Rich there is something to be said about her shoulder jabbing you in the ribs, while watching the little women for the thousandth time. Drinking a nice reisling instead of a stout. Nope, nope, your correct it's pussy, now if someone could remind me why I am married.

imtheslime
01-15-2010, 10:18 PM
That would be pussy......

Words of wisdom.

steffan
01-16-2010, 1:14 AM
testify! he's going to come back looking like a glaised doughnut

Jashole
01-16-2010, 1:25 AM
dang strait to the junk pile. hahaha nice try.

steffan
01-16-2010, 1:46 AM
junk pile! ......was it something I said?

ARBY
01-16-2010, 11:25 AM
Why does a pussy have hair on it.

TO HIDE THE HOOK !!

SMChewy
01-16-2010, 8:21 PM
Why does a pussy have hair on it.

TO HIDE THE HOOK !!

Old one stolen from some movie.

"Whats the useless piece of skin around a pussy?...... A woman!"
Sorry, couldn't resist.

dalebfast
01-17-2010, 7:11 AM
I'll update it after I go. I was getting smashed while talking to her, and then posted that! At least my spelling was good.
Junk pile? Damn!

ARBY
01-18-2010, 2:50 PM
"Whats the useless piece of skin around a pussy?...... A woman!"
Sorry, couldn't resist.[/QUOTE]

That one had wiskers on it when I was in Kindergarten.

Jashole
01-20-2010, 12:44 AM
ahahahah i thought id find something like this in the junk pile. greattt.

dalebfast
01-26-2010, 6:03 AM
Just so you fuckers know, since my bike is in half a billion pieces, she's agreed to come down for Super Bowl weekend. Oh hell yeah!

turtle
01-28-2010, 12:36 AM
tooooo late

dalebfast
01-31-2010, 9:26 PM
I just drove up there yesterday, and it was worth it!
Pussy does have a hook in it, but there wasn't any hair.
Finger Lickin Good!

oldmansporty63
02-23-2010, 8:55 AM
i have to say this.........

whats the definition of a woman?

life support system for a pussy!

i know, i know, lame, but it had to be said.............

turtle
05-17-2010, 7:08 PM
I really like the hide the hook one!

albertahawk
05-26-2010, 10:11 AM
i do too its very true chicks know we get addicted to that shit

Coco
05-26-2010, 2:37 PM
I just drove up there yesterday, and it was worth it!
Pussy does have a hook in it, but there wasn't any hair.
Finger Lickin Good!

Nice.

All the girls from my past are fat, crazy or fat and crazy.

fatass
05-29-2010, 12:07 PM
Last year I married a girl that I dated when I was stationed in Germany back in '86. We'd kept in touch over the last 23 years, sorta waiting for the right time. Which was last year, I reckon.

primer
05-29-2010, 12:41 PM
hooker's,boy's,hooker's.You pay em to leave and you get to treat em like,well,hookers

number1son
05-29-2010, 3:33 PM
hooker's,boy's,hooker's.You pay em to leave and you get to treat em like,well,hookers

Just remember to keep your money in your sock and have them clap when you leave the room so they don't steal your shit.

hugodv01
05-29-2010, 5:34 PM

Amen,

beanhead78
05-31-2010, 4:39 PM
whats this pussy thing you guys are talking about? oh wait i remember, its that shit i used to get about eleven years ago before i got married.

primer
05-31-2010, 8:22 PM

problem solved beanhead

beanhead78
05-31-2010, 8:32 PM
problem solved beanhead

jesus christ, ever see the hookers here in flint? detroit looks like a fuckin beach front resort compared to here. i live in a third world city man. the hookers crabs have aids

Sighless
06-01-2010, 7:06 AM
jesus christ, ever see the hookers here in flint? detroit looks like a fuckin beach front resort compared to here. i live in a third world city man. the hookers crabs have aids

the hookers crabs have aids<-- LMFAO, I'm steeling that one. I know a bitch that it fits perfectly.

TemeculaTerry
06-01-2010, 7:57 AM
whats this pussy thing you guys are talking about? oh wait i remember, its that shit i used to get about eleven years ago before i got married.

I hear ya man, throw a 2 yr old in the loop and your f'd...I've tried over & over to get my wife to o.k. A girlfriend and I just can't get her to approve it, pissing me off - lol

Marriage - it's where boners go to die

NHMike
06-01-2010, 9:22 AM

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA, That's fucking hilarious.

ditto
06-01-2010, 10:49 AM
I hear ya man, throw a 2 yr old in the loop and your f'd...I've tried over & over to get my wife to o.k. A girlfriend and I just can't get her to approve it, pissing me off - lol

+1 shit Terry we got more in common every minute! pitiful

primer
06-01-2010, 7:43 PM
+1 shit Terry we got more in common every minute! pitiful

drag for you married cat's,ya don't need a hall pass for hooker's,just say your going for a
putt to clear your mind and stay gone for three day's.It'll be fine.

tobiism
06-01-2010, 8:17 PM
So ol' Terry's been trying to get his wife to agree to a threesome for like 3 years, with no luck. Then one night when he's got his wife liquored up he brings it up again. To his surprise his wife gives him a coy smile and says, "if I do agree to a threesome, who'd you have in mind?"
Terry, not believing his luck, says, " that girl Jill you work with and her sister Lauren!"

Ba Da Bing Badda Boom
Definitely one of my favorite jokes ever

beanhead78
06-01-2010, 8:27 PM
drag for you married cat's,ya don't need a hall pass for hooker's,just say your going for a

you meen a three day putt to clear the clap? i kid i kid

ditto
06-01-2010, 8:36 PM

eh its more positive then negative - otherwise i wouldnt head home when i do! i just liek to talk shit - she'll give it to me if i play the 'who can stay up longer' game - theres some magical open sez a me button between 11 and 12 but damned if i stay up that late if i aint in the garage or there aint nuthin strange to sniff!

TemeculaTerry
06-01-2010, 8:37 PM
Yeh, I refuse to pay for a whore, it has never been a problem of mine finding a lady, I just dont want to cheat on the ol' and not into threesomes - fuck that!

Mine aint all that bad as well ditto, I just like to have fun with it. She keeps herself up and looks good almost all of the time - thank god, so many dudes I know married pretty girls that turned into cows or just married cows for I can only guess complicated reasons that are beyond my understanding.

tobiism
06-01-2010, 8:53 PM
[QUOTE=TemeculaTerry;66444Mine aint all that bad as well ditto, I just like to have fun with it. She keeps herself up and looks good almost all of the time - thank god, so many dudes I know married pretty girls that turned into cows or just married cows for I can only guess complicated reasons that are beyond my understanding.[/QUOTE]

Dude, try living on a military base, I was active for 10 years and I just could not believe how many women gained 90lbs after their first kid and stayed that way! It was crazy!!!

primer
06-01-2010, 9:41 PM
I don't think of them as whore's,and I don't pay for it because I can't get it,rather it's business,
no string's,no heartburn,nothing to expect.It's like paying for the zip code,the hood or the
penthouse.I like the college stuff,and I like to think I'm helping them further there educations.
I don't disrespect you married guy's at all,if it work's for you run with it.Pussy is afterall,married
or no,risky business.

beanhead78
06-01-2010, 10:30 PM
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/d1bdSEEV6r4&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/d1bdSEEV6r4&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

username
06-02-2010, 9:38 AM
I don't think of them as whore's,and I don't pay for it because I can't get it,rather it's business,
no string's,no heartburn,nothing to expect.It's like paying for the zip code,the hood or the
penthouse.I like the college stuff,and I like to think I'm helping them further there educations.
I don't disrespect you married guy's at all,if it work's for you run with it.Pussy is afterall,married
or no,risky business.

you don't pay whores for sex, you pay them to leave.