PDA

View Full Version : Central PA need a garage for rent... bad!

ragnarok
08-19-2012, 6:08 AM
I am living in the coal hole now, near where rt 54 and rt 61 meet, we are in the process of buying a house now. had a huge garage down in the hamburg area and the land lord up and sold the place when our lease was out, and the guy was a real greasy cock sucker, trying to scam bill money out of us 3 months before it was due.

I need one bay to do final touch type shit on my bikes and some space to move around as i work on my bikes, currently in my parents small garage but my father has about had enough of that and gave me a dead line to get my shit moved.

All i will have in there is my tools and whatever i am working on, and i would love like minded people around to give ideas and me help them them help me.

Let me know via pm or whatever. i am a pretty chill drinking partying dude that loves metal speed metal old punk and raising, 30 years old with 2 kids so the fun stops when the silver bracelets come out :kill:

chophead69
09-09-2012, 7:14 PM
I live in pine grove. I got a nice size shop wit enough shit to build some nice shit when I have time. Always looking for some one to help keep me motivate let me know

ragnarok
09-09-2012, 7:28 PM
yeah man that would be great, You can PM me your info and i'll come check out what you're doing.