PDA

View Full Version : anybody in lawrence, ks? have/know of garage space for rent?

mullesaurus
08-02-2012, 8:58 PM
Just moved to town and have my bikes, tools, and parts currently buried in a storage unit. Really not ideal. I'm looking to rent some space to keep my bikes and sanity intact. Currently looking for a temporary situation but am open to long term bromance. Lemme know what's up in this town.

mosten
08-08-2012, 10:06 PM
Just moved to town and have my bikes, tools, and parts currently buried in a storage unit. Really not ideal. I'm looking to rent some space to keep my bikes and sanity intact. Currently looking for a temporary situation but am open to long term bromance. Lemme know what's up in this town.

I don't know about the bike scene in Lawrence, but I lived there for a *long* time. let me know if you need anything.

drumballer
08-10-2012, 10:27 PM
I just moved from Topeka....lawrence is a tough one. My suggestion is go to Johnny's and Slow Ride for thier bike nights. I have met several dudes there and since it's a small place with not a lot going on scenewise you will meet people other than the normal RUBS that go to bike nights.

mullesaurus
08-16-2012, 1:13 PM
thanks for the input. i'll check a bike night here.