PDA

View Full Version : Tri State Eastern OH, Western PA, North western WV?

WTCProspectPA
07-24-2012, 2:09 PM
Whos around here and wants to get together? Have some kind of party and get eveyone together?

Appalachian Chopper fest? hahaha

Lets get something going man!

crash13
11-08-2012, 9:17 PM
yeah we need something chopper re;ated. local bike nites and coopers lake are always the same shit. like a long weekend ride and camping.

outlawTA
11-28-2012, 12:24 AM
Willl there be 'shine?:cheersmate:

RRAL
11-29-2012, 1:54 PM
I'm up in Aliquippa right now... but there are several of us around that get together regularly around Pittsburgh. We were meeting every Tuesday night at a place in McKees Rocks (two wheel Tuesdays / family dinner) for most of the year but its on hiatus until after the holidays. Most of the guys ride cafe bikes, but there are a few chops and other bikes, everyone is pretty cool. Couple of us hosted two events last year as well, Rocker Box Revelry & Chipped Chopped Vintage Bikes and BBQ. Hope to do some more in 2013

crash13
12-02-2012, 2:23 PM
sounds good. i'm in rochester myself. me and alot of guys i hang around are always looking for something new. we ride anything from chopper style to vintage bikes. keep me informed if you could.

Demin
12-22-2012, 10:37 AM
Youngstown here.Alot of bike nights here....if you go out and buy a new bagger,you'll fit right in.Ice House Inn at sr46 and I-80 is a pretty cool bike night onTuesdays.A nice ride on Sundays is Conneaut Lake Park.Alot of great tribute bands through the summer.

Got a swapmeet in Feb. In Niles.First time I don't know what it'll be like.

crash13
12-26-2012, 11:04 PM
just not into bike nites. i run into the same people and stock bikes. you know the ones.brand new sleeveless denmin shirts,Conneut lake is not bad once maybe twice a summer.Low Brow's holeshot last summer in Salem,Oh. was the coolest event locally i've been to in awhile.
We really need something like that again this year coming.

Demin
12-29-2012, 8:24 AM
I do Conneaut more for the ride,all back roads and the bands,they have some kickass bands play.