PDA

View Full Version : Just incase you missed it....

WayneBallard
08-07-2009, 6:31 AM
<object height="264" width="320"><param name="movie" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" value="http://www.kbmt12.com/v/?i=52579882" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><param name="AllowFullScreen" value="true" /><embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" src="http://www.kbmt12.com/v/?i=52579882" AllowFullScreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" height="264" wmode="transparent" width="320"></embed></object>

This dude is extremely luck.

Paul
08-07-2009, 6:34 AM
This dude is extremely luck.

He is very luck; but what species was that anchorman?
He looked like a manatee with a fake tan.

NHMike
08-07-2009, 6:36 AM
HOLY FUCK!!!! That's some crazy shit!!

NHMike
08-07-2009, 6:37 AM
Bahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

he is very luck; but what species was that anchorman?

WayneBallard
08-07-2009, 6:37 AM

Was thinking he could be one of the SoCal news anchor creatures but apparently he is from Southern Texas.

Wendy
08-07-2009, 7:12 AM
Wow.. It is dangerous out there...

WayneBallard
08-07-2009, 5:33 PM
Since some people might be too lazy to click onto the next page to see this video..........Bump

WayneBallard
08-07-2009, 5:38 PM
And I ment to say Lucky in the original post not luck.....GAHHHH

superflysnow
08-07-2009, 5:56 PM
thats just nuts... happened to my old man getting off the freeway... he just left the tire shop driving a suburban. veered right to exit the freeway, the left rear wheel fell off at about 60 it passed him immediatly and headed down the exit ramp at a busy rush hour intersection picking up speed....

somehow it only hit the stoplight post. it bounced about 10 feet up and fell landing on its side.

He pulled out the jack, borrowed some lugs from the other wheels, put it back on and drove home...

crazy part was nobody even noticed!

mad750
08-07-2009, 7:05 PM

That's not nice to say to a burn victim...

but it sure is funny!!

BlueCollarMoto
08-07-2009, 7:30 PM
On my way home last weekend there was a big dark bluer flying threw the sky on the 405. After it bounced across the median into my direction of traffic I realized it was a tire. It was about twenty feet ahead of me. Everyone was lucky. It didn't hit anything. Just bounced between the cars to the right of me. Makes ya think. Close one in congested traffic.

JessicaWarren
08-07-2009, 7:49 PM
god damn!!!!

Jr
08-07-2009, 9:35 PM
that's insane

Revelator
08-08-2009, 12:41 AM
Always say a little Prayer before You get off/out of Your vehicle
to pump Gas..........................

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/-d8sKmBq-zk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/-d8sKmBq-zk&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>

Revelator
08-08-2009, 12:45 AM
What a noble thing for the sales clerk to do, Hang the Gas nozzle up quick so
that It's ready for the next customer! Jesus.

WayneBallard
08-08-2009, 2:20 AM
all this wheel talk reminded me of this video:
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/78B2qIK8ot4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/78B2qIK8ot4&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0x234900&color2=0x4e9e00" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

gigastatt
08-08-2009, 8:38 AM
That some scary business! A few years ago, I was riding my bike on the expressway just about to go under an overpass. I looked up and a truck carrying junk hit a large New York pothole and shook loose a tire and wheel from the junk load. The wheel fell over the edge of the bridge and landed in the road 10 feet in front of me. Then bounced into the windshield of a minivan of the opposing lane. I was not hit or hurt but, I had to pull over to catch my breath and process what just happened. I guess it was not my day.
Tim

Revelator
08-08-2009, 12:37 PM
Yeah those Trucks hauling shit can fuck you up.
You need to watch them like a hawk.
On the Diablo run, I was hauling ass down a long sweeping downgrade trying to
catch up to Jeff after refueling, ( Somewhere between San Felipe & Ensenada)
& I came up on this Huge tractor trailer Rig that
was overpacked with tons of scrap metal piled high, & alot of it was just
hanging out in the breeze, I knew I had to get around this Junk Monster
quick..........Just after I passed & was pulling ahead of Him, I heard
a noise & glanced back & seen the suns rays reflecting off of some metallic object in the road!!
I pulled over & did a U turn,
& went back to find 3 pieces of twisted corrugated gavnaized metal (looked like siding).
& I got off of the bike & got that shit off of the road so other Diabloian's would not
be running into that shit.
& yes I had to pass that fucker a 2nd time about 15 minutes later.

jpswino
08-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Holy Shit!!!!!
That was close.......

BlueCollarMoto
08-08-2009, 12:58 PM
That some scary business! A few years ago, I was riding my bike on the expressway just about to go under an overpass. I looked up and a truck carrying junk hit a large New York pothole and shook loose a tire and wheel from the junk load. The wheel fell over the edge of the bridge and landed in the road 10 feet in front of me. Then bounced into the windshield of a minivan of the opposing lane. I was not hit or hurt but, I had to pull over to catch my breath and process what just happened. I guess it was not my day.
Tim

I would say it WAS your lucky day.

I wont drive behind pickup trucks either. Never know when something will fly up out of the bed.

RockinRyan
08-09-2009, 12:58 AM
I would say it WAS your lucky day.

I wont drive behind pickup trucks either. Never know when something will fly up out of the bed.

Metal work ladders tend to do that quite often. Had one fall out of a CAL-TRANS truck ahead of me once, but it was luckily far enough ahead that I got out of the way. Had I been maybe fifty feet closer though, it may not have ended well. ANYTIME I see a truck hauling anything, whether its tools or old furniture or whatever, I pass it as soon as possible.