PDA

View Full Version : Wes at FourAces

Bonnevilleray
07-07-2012, 4:33 PM
Hey Wes...
Call me. Your inbox on your shop phone is full, I'm not getting responses to emails.. This seems to be a last resort to contact you.
Ray..

Nottso
07-07-2012, 8:26 PM
Ray,

Wes got nailed by a cage about 6 weeks ago. His post on the JJ on May 23rd...

"Monday I had a car turn in front of me and I went down. Broke my ankle and beat myself up pretty good. I had surgery on the ankle last nite and will hopefully be able to get into some routine that involves the shop by Monday or so.

If you have stuff that is pending at my shop, I am sorry it is gonna be a bit before I get it finished. If I was finished and just needed to box it up I might get it out by Tuesday.

Wish me luck and I will be intouch on here and other boards as much as I can in my hurt and doped up state.

Be careful out there"

Bonnevilleray
07-08-2012, 6:43 AM
I know all about his accident. Having an accident 6 weeks ago is not an excuse for not picking up the phone or making an email.
If you run a business, Communication with your customers should be right up at the top of your list. Shouldn't it?

Nottso
07-08-2012, 7:02 PM
In my business it certainly is, but it's not up to me to speak for anyone else, nor do I know what kind of complications Wes may or may not be dealing with after his crash.

Trinda
07-09-2012, 1:53 PM
i wouldnt get too huffy. I've had to deal with this before WITHOUT any sort of justification. had to swallow my pride on the issue because of shop politics, too. at least somebody has a broken ankle for you.

Torch
07-09-2012, 2:24 PM
I say try and hang in there a while more..
I've known Wes for years, and he has been accused of being a little slow even before he got hurt.
We have done business with him many times.
Wes has never been dishonest with me or anyone I've ever met.

If he needs help with this motor I would be happy to help him out.

MsHeather
07-09-2012, 2:29 PM
I'm with Torch- cut the guy a break, he did just get into an accident; and he does run that shop solo.
*sidenote- if his vm box is full, he obviously hasn't been checking and doesn't know you have called.

You could always get your work done else where, but you'll prob be bitching when you get your stuff back quicker and it's done half ass.

Bonnevilleray
07-09-2012, 2:52 PM
That's why I don't understand the issue. I wanted this done by a pro and have always heard good things about him. And of course,the accident comes into play.
My issue is... I was sent an email two weeks ago saying it was done and haven't heard from him since. If this is done, wouldn't someone be calling for the rest of the cash?
Sidenote... Ive emailed him .. not just calls. This wasn't really meant to be a Wes bashing thread. He seems like a good dude.. but maybe at least through here he will get ahold of me.

MsHeather
07-09-2012, 3:00 PM
If you haven't already, try him @ fouracescycle@aol.com

fouraceswes
07-09-2012, 7:25 PM
I have no valid excuse for not answering the phone or emails. I apologize for the delay. Here is a pic of your finished motor. http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k212/fouracescysle/raymotor.jpg

My neighbor is making a crate for me and with a little luck I can wangle some help to take it to the shipper. You can imagine how hard it is to manage a 145 pound motor with an ankle broken in five places.

I will call you tomorrow and get the remainder of the money for the motor.

Let me also take this opportunity to thank everyone for their support during this particularly suck ass part of my life. I really mean it. All the love has made a great psychological barrier against the crap I have been through, all the financial support (shirt sales, benefits, etc.) have saved my business from certain ruin.

Bonnevilleray
07-09-2012, 8:07 PM
Wes,
Thank you Thank youThank you!!
looks fantastic.. The boy will be ecstatic!
I want to make a public apology here in front of your supporters .. And trust me.. YOU'VE GOT A BUNCH!!! I'm just glad I have big shoulders, cause I knew one way or another this thread would make it to you and I was gonna get shit from alot here. This was definitely the wrong arena for me to air out the laundry but I felt that I had no other options.
you have a good night and i look forward to hearing from you.

:killerjob: I DO Apologize :killerjob:
Ray

Nottso
07-10-2012, 5:19 AM
Respect for "taking it like a man" in your last post, Ray. That took more balls than most have.

TD
07-11-2012, 2:57 PM
+1 That motor looks well worth the wait. Your bike will be well long before Wes's ankle.

td