PDA

View Full Version : Moving to Orlando.... Anyone there?

ScottyR
07-01-2012, 8:46 PM
Getting an oppertunity to relocate there for work. Looking for any information on moving out there and good or bad locations. Will be working downtown area and heading out next spring or earlier.... Looking for any information out there. I heard about the riding but looking for living out there information. Thanks for anything you can provide.

billyolds
07-01-2012, 11:28 PM
Getting an oppertunity to relocate there for work. Looking for any information on moving out there and good or bad locations. Will be working downtown area and heading out next spring or earlier.... Looking for any information out there. I heard about the riding but looking for living out there information. Thanks for anything you can provide.

I would try my hardest to live in the thorton park area, very close to downtown and a good culture. West of i4 can be nice but a lott of ruff areas. The best idea would be to drive around. South obt has some horrid spots and some great spots. I have a buddy that lives down there on a lake and its awesome, but that not always the case.
Orlando is a great place, and nothing like what people think with the theme park crap. I lived there for almost 6 years and have someamazing friends still there