PDA

View Full Version : Brownwood, Tx

Whitetr4sh
06-30-2012, 5:56 PM
Anybody building any bikes around Brownwood?

Saltytonk
06-30-2012, 6:56 PM
Theres a couple good dudes in Commanche. Not far from you. Theres a couple of us up north of ya in the Graham area. couple hours away up here. Dmenace and Sprungmonkey are in Commanche

AngryJohnny
07-02-2012, 9:31 AM
Trouble leather is in Brownwood. I believe he's currently building a shovelhead. Also, it seems like someone I met on the Psycho de Mayo Run was from Brownwood as well. I forget the guy's name, though, and don't know if he's a member here at Chop Cult.

Use the member search function and you can search for folks by city. It'll show you who all is in Brownwood.

dmenace78
07-05-2012, 2:10 PM
Hey, Whitetr4sh. There's nobody that's actually "building" any bikes in this area (currently) that I know of, except my buddy Thumper. he's chopping out an old Vulcan, and should have it finished up fairly soon. All the rest of us are too busy riding to do any wrenching!
Come winter time, we'll all be holed up in the garage starting on some new projects.
Get a damn profile pic posted and be a part of the community. You might be surprised to find some pretty cool stuff going down in this area.:cool:

Whitetr4sh
07-07-2012, 4:15 PM
Okay I posted a profile pic. Dmenace, I wish I was riding instead of wrenching but I'm a broke basterd. Hopefully I'll get it done before your event in San Saba.