PDA

View Full Version : Allen wrench triumph clutch spring adjusters?

CRFyou
06-13-2012, 10:45 PM
I thought I saw these somewhere... Trumpnut? I couldn't find it on the Trumpnut website.

Where are these bastards located?

GreaserMike
06-14-2012, 5:25 AM
Try here: Ace Cycle Supply (http://www.trumpnut.com/shop/Cycle-Parts/British-Bikes/Engine-Parts/EASY-INSTALL-CLUTCH-NUT-KIT-4-Spring-Clutch/prod_25.html) (Trumpnut)

http://www.trumpnut.com/shop/images/uploads/cycle_parts/engine_parts/easy_install_clutch_kit_4.jpg

guschambers
06-14-2012, 6:52 AM
I think I got some of these from lowbrow? not sure
they're made by trumpnut.
anything is an improvement on the stock ones. even with the factory tool.
I didnt end up using mine, let me know how they work.

CRFyou
06-14-2012, 8:33 AM
Try here: Ace Cycle Supply (http://www.trumpnut.com/shop/Cycle-Parts/British-Bikes/Engine-Parts/EASY-INSTALL-CLUTCH-NUT-KIT-4-Spring-Clutch/prod_25.html) (Trumpnut)

http://www.trumpnut.com/shop/images/uploads/cycle_parts/engine_parts/easy_install_clutch_kit_4.jpg

Thanks!

What the hell is wrong with me? I need internet lessons.

I totally looked on his site... Ordering now...

Torch
06-14-2012, 8:38 AM
what happens to the Allen wrench when the stud starts coming through the bolt hole ?

GreaserMike
06-14-2012, 8:53 AM
what happens to the Allen wrench when the stud starts coming through the bolt hole ?

The tool is hollow to allow the stud to pass through

CRFyou
06-14-2012, 9:02 AM
The tool is hollow to allow the stud to pass through

I think he's asking how to adjust it if the bolt comes through.

I believe the head stands off from the pressure plate/bolt enough to a point where it shouldn't be a problem.

GreaserMike
06-14-2012, 9:07 AM
I think he's asking how to adjust it if the bolt comes through.

I believe the head stands off from the pressure plate/bolt enough to a point where it shouldn't be a problem.

Yes, if the bolt comes through you can stick the hollow tool down over it and it still fits into the head.

Jesus what do you want from me Branden?....just buy the thing already! Sheesh! ;)

CRFyou
06-14-2012, 9:10 AM
Yes, if the bolt comes through you can stick the hollow tool down over it and it still fits into the head.

Jesus what do you want from me Branden?....just buy the thing already! Sheesh! ;)

Back out, bro!

I already have the confirmation email from my purchase I made 10 minutes ago.

GreaserMike
06-14-2012, 9:15 AM
Confirmation email my ass....That shit should already be on your bike.

CRFyou
06-14-2012, 9:19 AM
Confirmation email my ass....That shit should already be on your bike.

Trumpnut,

I ordered your shit 30 minutes ago. Where the eff is it?!

Born Free, bro! God dammit, kick some ass!

Torch
06-14-2012, 11:14 AM
ok now I see the tool now,............ it has a hole just like my tool does!! :)

TRUMPNUT
06-14-2012, 11:28 AM
What you don't have them yet ! Man I'll track it down for you or get you another set out .
LOL
Torch , There is a hollow end in the wrench and the head is thicker . I can install all 3 adjusters on a unit clutch in less then 30 seconds .

CRFyou
06-14-2012, 12:03 PM
What you don't have them yet ! Man I'll track it down for you or get you another set out .
LOL
Torch , There is a hollow end in the wrench and the head is thicker . I can install all 3 adjusters on a unit clutch in less then 30 seconds .

Could you fly out on the next United flight with them? You know? Customer service style. I'll pick you up from John Wayne Airport in 4 hours.

I HATE stock style adjusters...

I'll slowly convert my other bikes... Just need to recuperate from the devastation my current build caused my bank account.

TRUMPNUT
06-14-2012, 1:15 PM
Just sent them out

CRFyou
06-14-2012, 2:07 PM
Just sent them out

Nice... Thanks dude.

What's up with this crazy title you gave me though?

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d99/CRFyou/Capture-2.jpg

CRFyou
06-19-2012, 9:05 PM
Thanks Trumpnut!

Got them yesterday! Quick shipping! These are going to look rad on my open primary.

TRUMPNUT
06-20-2012, 1:07 PM
Glad you like them . If you running a open primary you should see the new clutches I'm working on . They are killer !

GreaserMike
06-20-2012, 1:11 PM
Glad you like them . If you running a open primary you should see the new clutches I'm working on . They are killer !

Got picts to preview? C'mon man let's see em!!!!

CRFyou
06-20-2012, 2:38 PM

Great!

I'm in need of a clutch sponsor for my sick, 1950 6T!

Are you down to get on board with the winning team?

TRUMPNUT
06-20-2012, 6:03 PM
Got picts to preview? C'mon man let's see em!!!!

I have to be very careful not to let the cat out of the bag until I have them ready to ship . This internet thing makes getting your parts ripped off quick if pics get out before you have them done . Like the duel amal manifolds that other produce using my jetting charts and claiming it as there own .