PDA

View Full Version : Swazi Rants

Pages : 1 [2]

Hubbard
09-23-2012, 9:22 PM
This is pretty much the best post in the thread..
Now post pics of the Swazi clevis.

You thought I was lyin huh? The other pic is the nut on the bottom of a linkert carb

Bandersnatch
09-23-2012, 9:28 PM
I said before it's my support for coca cola.
But actually I'm just a racist.

I dunno about yall...............

But I mind the Swasi a whole lot less on BIGHYDRO's bike.......because he is racist.

So I see his bike and think.....

"Hmmm, that dude is racist. He's got some balls to be flying that....lettin everyone who isn't white know that he does not like them."

But I can respect that he says.....

"Yup. I don't like colored folk."

And I be like

"Yeah......I saw those swastikas and what not. I figured as much........"
"Well anyway, try not to get killed by a person of color who is deeply offended and stuff"

And he bees like

"LOL"
"I don't care because I'm crazy enough to rock a swasi."
"Hooligan can try to 'take it back' all he wants......but that's 'OUR' symbol"
"LOL"

END IMAGINARY CONVERSATION..............
Because I doubt I would really have much to say to a dude who rocks a swasi on his scoot.

At least he doesn't dance around it's meaning.
LOL

904Punk
09-23-2012, 9:34 PM
I dunno about yall...............

But I mind the Swasi a whole lot less on BIGHYDRO's bike.......because he is racist.

So I see his bike and think.....

"Hmmm, that dude is racist. He's got some balls to be flying that....lettin everyone who isn't white know that he does not like them."

But I can respect that he says.....

"Yup. I don't like colored folk."

And I be like

"Yeah......I saw those swastikas and what not. I figured as much........"
"Well anyway, try not to get killed by a person of color who is deeply offended and stuff"

And he bees like

"LOL"
"I don't care because I'm crazy enough to rock a swasi."
"Hooligan can try to 'take it back' all he wants......but that's 'OUR' symbol"
"LOL"

END IMAGINARY CONVERSATION..............
Because I doubt I would really have much to say to a dude who rocks a swasi on his scoot.

At least he doesn't dance around it's meaning.
LOL

Between this and the rainbow analogy Bander is just dropping it how it is. Sorry Hooligan but you can't just drop it and have it go away when there are plenty of people who still fly it for its racist background.

You're in Ft Worth right BigHydro? Want to meet up in stop six next weekend and prove your hatred for them guys out there? Lol

muttblbc
09-23-2012, 10:21 PM
whatever, arguing on the internet tho fun sometimes still never makes any sense. I put my .2 in and like I said if getting offended is the worst thing that happens to do me today then its pretty damn good day, and I tend to be on the other end of it often enough. my point has never been for my own sensitivities but more trying to point out that there still are concentration camp survivors left. those people have lived through more then you or I could ever imagine and if trying to look cool is more important to you then the fact then your givin people a hell of a lot tougher then all of us on this board put together a gigantic middle finger, then what can I say. I guess in the end Id much rather see that right off. It might not make you a racist, or a monster and Im sure a lot of people dont put a lot of thought into what effect the swazi might have on someone whos dealt with real nazis but maybe they should. But if your gonna do it, own that shit. dont try and make up a bunch of excuses, and dont try to trivialize it. Rocking that shit in public where a concentration camp survivor could see it makes you a dick.

BIGHYDRO
09-23-2012, 10:29 PM
I ride stop 6 on a weekly basis, as well as como almost daily. I have done so since I was 16 years old, with the last 25 with swazis on my bikes. That doesn't mean I roll up screaming "fuck you niggers" at the top of my lungs. I just mind my own business. I get some looks sometimes, but it's usually from uptight white bitches in range rovers.

BIGHYDRO
09-23-2012, 10:36 PM
We do alot of frames and mods for drag bikes, and alot of it is for black dudes at Kennedale. Pony-Tail Jack, Pepper, 20/20, Rev, Roy Sears, etc. They are all members black only 3 piece clubs. Their cash is the same shade of green as anyone else's.

Hooligan80
09-23-2012, 10:56 PM
wow, Id love to see you explain that to my grandma. actually no i wouldnt. I suppose its pretty easy to not be offended by something or recognize the stigma attached to something that has had no effect on you. If I murdered your family in front of you and then people in your neighborhood where walking around with my face on their tshirts and then tried to explain to you that its not really a big deal and to just get over it exactly what do you think your reaction would be? would you paint a kkk cross on your bike or walk around rocking a kkk t-shirt? the points been made but im gonna repeat it. If your looking for a luck symbol pick something else otherwise your just looking to piss people off, and if thats your goal dont get all butt hurt when you succeed.

It doesn't me? Because of who my dad is I'm expected to have a Swazi tattooed on me somewhere for racial reasons. I don't, and I never will. But, first step towards erasing racism is to take away the negative power the stolen symbology has. Until that, you'll never move on and forward, and the people who gave it a negative connotation still win.

Bandersnatch
09-23-2012, 11:21 PM
Seems the second step is proving the first step......

Better get that swazi tattoo somewhere visible to prove yer a true believer........
That is your master plan right?
The final solution to teach us dummies that the swastika doesn't mean anything racist.

Because people needto start using the swastika for it's original purpose.
That way biker guys can use a symbol to decorate their gastanks without offending anyone.
Because
BigHydro and the AB are just some lucky dudes..........

Tripiii
09-24-2012, 12:37 AM
Just read this entire thread. Being a grey beard and having grown up with the swasis on bikes in the 60s and 70s i have never given it a thought as to it having a deeper meaning.

But i never understood why i have never seen one where it belongs on a chopped BMW.

Sent from my SGH-T959V using Tapatalk 2

PittZero
09-24-2012, 4:11 PM
It doesn't me? Because of who my dad is I'm expected to have a Swazi tattooed on me somewhere for racial reasons. I don't, and I never will. But, first step towards erasing racism is to take away the negative power the stolen symbology has. Until that, you'll never move on and forward, and the people who gave it a negative connotation still win.

so if you say this pic is just a nice day with a big fluffy cloud and a jet full a families going on vacation to the beach getting to see new york, we win?
http://i1213.photobucket.com/albums/cc479/captrad/imagesCALUIUTS.jpg
you cant change the worlds view cause you think its a great idea. go wear a pointy white hate to the middle of the hood and tell everyone "you got it all wrong im a ghost with a pointy head thats all. if you dont except this they win"

BIGHYDRO
09-24-2012, 8:56 PM
but i never understood why i have never seen one where it belongs on a chopped bmw.

lmao

Irish1971
09-25-2012, 1:13 PM
I fucked myself with a swazi. I sold my bike to a buddy a few years ago, the tank had a virgin mary on it. He got a gas leak and it fucked the paint. No problem I will repaint it. He says redo the Mary holding guns and dont paint any cocks or Swazi shit on it. So being an asshat I painted a red swazi on the virgin mary, but I dont know much about it so I got it backwords:banghead: He hurt his back and I ended up buying the bike back from him. Now I got this stupid backwords swazi on my tank and its the first thing people point out. fuck me:)

muttblbc
09-26-2012, 1:52 PM
I was gonna leave it alone but this is just too good. http://www.chopcult.com/shocker998md/classifieds/39372/ you just gotta love these "good luck" boots made by aryan wear (and the fact that the seller misspelled aryan)

RedBeard
09-27-2012, 8:50 PM
Putting that racist shit on your bike is like the 15 year old who buys those giant raver/bondage gimp pants at hot topic so he can shock his parents and act like he"s not trying to be cool but really they're like " hey, look at me, I'm a badass!" but in reality they look like fucking morons. Ha ha, ok I'm done.

OpenRoadDesign66
08-07-2013, 10:03 AM
11 million people murdered, tortured, raped. That's all there is too it. You will never enter my house or shake my hand if you have a swastika on your vest, bike, or as a ring on your hand. To all you hipsters who had nothing to do with WW2 you have no fucking right to sport that symbol anywhere.

If you think it makes you bad ass then I'll send you my grandfathers address and you guys can swap stories and compare tattoos. He only has one and it'll blow your knuckle tattoos out of the water. You'll talk about being drunk and getting laid and he'll tell you about all his relatives being experimented on then murdered.

Bad ass? No fucking way in hell.
Man this swastika thing pisses me off.

spidr
08-07-2013, 10:16 AM
I'm not racist and I hate everyone. My grandpa had a minor racist streak, never really caught it until I was older and he was gone. Not swastikas and warbirds, After WW2 he became a prison guard and had a few opinions about Natives. Maybe more, but it never came out.

I let slurs slip sometimes. I'm derogatory, I sound ignorant, and I dont give a shit. Slurs and insults are onyly such if people get offended. We swear in my house in front of my kids. They dont repeat it because it isnt taboo. There is no rebellion to it, no rise, and therefore, it doesnt bother anyone. And if I let a slur slip, too fucking bad.

People get so offended by swastikas, but how many have even done the research as to the roots of the symbol. Does anyone realize that while Hitler adopted it, so did every fire department in north america? Let the shit die. This is almost as pathetic as yo mama jokes. If YOU wherent offended by it, there wouldnt be an issue. And to dig up a dead thread to stir up how much you hate something, why? If something pisses you off, get it out of your life. If it offends you look away. And if it angers you, grow up.

Braaap
08-07-2013, 10:19 AM
11 million people murdered, tortured, raped. That's all there is too it. You will never enter my house or shake my hand if you have a swastika on your vest, bike, or as a ring on your hand. To all you hipsters who had nothing to do with WW2 you have no fucking right to sport that symbol anywhere.

If you think it makes you bad ass then I'll send you my grandfathers address and you guys can swap stories and compare tattoos. He only has one and it'll blow your knuckle tattoos out of the water. You'll talk about being drunk and getting laid and he'll tell you about all his relatives being experimented on then murdered.

Bad ass? No fucking way in hell.
Man this swastika thing pisses me off.

+ 1000

sporting nazi shit makes you look like a scared little pussy - not a badass...

hitler was a pedophile, dope fiend, paranoid, impotent, and a suicidal failure. yea... something to emulate for sure... the nazis were sheep. and sheep fuckers.

white power = white trash.

in a better world i would be allowed to kill ignorant bigots without legal repercussions... and anyone stupid enough to sport that shit would get snuffed.

the whole human species is a parasite. white people aren't shit special.

OpenRoadDesign66
08-07-2013, 10:24 AM
+ 1000

sporting nazi shit makes you look like a scared little pussy - not a badass...

Hitler was a pedophile, dope fiend, paranoid, impotent, and a suicidal failure. Yea... Something to emulate for sure... The nazis were sheep. And sheep fuckers.

White power = white trash.

In a better world i would be allowed to kill ignorant bigots without legal repercussions... And anyone stupid enough to sport that shit would get snuffed.

The whole human species is a parasite. White people aren't shit special.

+ 100000000000000000000000000000000

captrad
08-07-2013, 10:28 AM
Every fucking year some new guy has to open this shit up again to say the same fucking thing that has been said for 12 fucking pages can we just let it die please. Your the same guy that started the shit about colors at born free. So its cool to represent one type of massive gang culture but not another because why they were just better at it?

muttblbc
08-07-2013, 10:35 AM
Let.this.shit.die.

Braaap
08-07-2013, 10:39 AM
i would have happily killed nazis in the 30s and 40s and if i could do it without legal penalties i'd go and make it my life's work starting tomorrow.

OpenRoadDesign66
08-07-2013, 10:52 AM
Every fucking year some new guy has to open this shit up again to say the same fucking thing that has been said for 12 fucking pages can we just let it die please. Your the same guy that started the shit about colors at born free. So its cool to represent one type of massive gang culture but not another because why they were just better at it?

I am bringing this up again because I love Chop Cult. I love the people, I love doing business on it and I love what it is doing for the custom bike world. I am also a Jew and it breaks my heart to see swastikas when I sign into my all time favourite website.

This is a subject that should never be forgotten and dismissed as a dead, over discussed topic.

captrad
08-07-2013, 11:09 AM
I am bringing this up again because I love Chop Cult. I love the people, I love doing business on it and I love what it is doing for the custom bike world. I am also a Jew and it breaks my heart to see swastikas when I sign into my all time favourite website.

This is a subject that should never be forgotten and dismissed as a dead, over discussed topic.

I could totally see if this was on page one but you actually had to dig back to almost a years worth of threads. Although I agree with you on every point I still do not feel we should have to censor a bike or a belief to make others happy.

OpenRoadDesign66
08-07-2013, 11:14 AM
I could totally see if this was on page one but you actually had to dig back to almost a years worth of threads. Although I agree with you on every point I still do not feel we should have to censor a bike or a belief to make others happy.

I agree on no censoring completely. Do what your going to do but just expect the opinions to follow.

muttblbc
08-07-2013, 11:18 AM

I am a Jew, The grandson of Auschwitz survivors, and my father was born in a refugee camp in cyprus. I get it, you get it, there are other people here that get it, but there are a bunch more that either dont, or dont want to. Nothings gonna change their minds and some of em with the more sociopathic bent are just encouraged by it. Everything that could be said has been said. And as much as I fucking hate this thread, something makes me read it everytime it comes up again. You cant beat stupid out of people that are dead set on being stupid. let this thread die, and let the people that post that shit up be like the nazis with the swazis carved into their faces in inglorious bastards where their shits up front and you know right away who your dealing with.

spidr
08-07-2013, 11:19 AM
in a better world i would be allowed to kill ignorant bigots without legal repercussions... and anyone stupid enough to sport that shit would get snuffed. .

In a perfect world, you would obviously superior enough to decide who lives and dies based on their opinions. DO YOU SEE THE IRONY HERE?

I'll spell it out for you.

You have an issue with Hitler erradicating jews. Because he was superior. So you should be allowed to eradicate white supremists. Because they are inferior.:banghead:

Braaap
08-07-2013, 11:31 AM
In a perfect world, you would obviously superior enough to decide who lives and dies based on their opinions. DO YOU SEE THE IRONY HERE?

I'll spell it out for you.

You have an issue with Hitler erradicating jews. Because he was superior. So you should be allowed to eradicate white supremists. Because they are inferior.:banghead:

hitler wanted to kill jews because they were jews. he wanted to eliminate a group of people based on the circumstances of their birth.

i want to kill stupid, ignorant, hateful people. they have been made this way by their environment and their choices.

the choices that the nazis have made make them a fair target. they are a group of people who has proven they have no value. they offer nothing good to the planet. the world has made that decision. kill em all.

there is value in human life - but not every human life. there is a difference... some people do not deserve to live. its just that simple.

captrad
08-07-2013, 11:33 AM
I agree on no censoring completely. Do what your going to do but just expect the opinions to follow.

The problem with it is the bike that this whole thing was about is 5 years old now. The oil tank that was the swazi, im sorry but its amazing work not my taste but still great craftsmanship.
At this point Its just bitching about a dead horse because it decayed twice over and there is nothing left to beat. If you would have took the time to read all the post you would have seen that almost all people here agreed with you and there was no reason to pull a dead thread that has the possibility to turn into troll heaven....again. If you are looking to get all political with your topics maybe a chopper forum is not the best place. I grew up around bikes and never heard once from the garage a stimulating conversation on the impact of the third reich on popular culture as it stands today.

spidr
08-07-2013, 11:35 AM
hitler wanted to kill jews because they were jews. he wanted to eliminate a group of people based on the circumstances of their birth.

i want to kill stupid, ignorant, hateful people. they have been made this way by their environment and their choices.

the choices that the nazis have made make them a fair target. they are a group of people who has proven they have no value. they offer nothing good to the planet. the world has made that decision. kill em all.

there is value in human life - but not every human life. there is a difference... some people do not deserve to live. its just that simple.

I agree with you. But I'm not the one on the pedestal.

You're american. I'll guarantee that you believe in the constitution. Your 2nd amendment right? Right to bear arms. Would you defend it?
How about the 1st amendment? Do you defend it as well? Neo nazis are peices of shit. We actually had a brawl on my lawn when a group of them called my friend a spic they where told to leave and they swung at her. They bled.
But they're entitled to their opionions just as your are. Until the day that they act on their convictions, shut the fuck up. You're no better than them for wanting to persecute them for their beliefs to uphold yours.

My beliefs are simply this.

As long as your shit, doesnt interfere with my shit, I dont give a shit.

muttblbc
08-07-2013, 11:43 AM
. I grew up around bikes and never heard once from the garage a stimulating conversation on the impact of the third reich on popular culture as it stands today.

FUCK!FUCK!FUCK! I cant help it. ^^^ Your not jewish, and dont have to live with the effects of what happened. You dont have grandparents with numbers tattooed on their arms, you dont have a family tree that was uprooted, you dont get reminded of the fact or have family that is still terrified by the symbols of the people who did it. I said it before in this thread and ill say it again, if you wouldnt paint "NIGGER" on your bike you shouldnt run a swazi, i dont give a fuck about the fucking hindus or tibetans or who the fuck ever. if your not hindu or tibetan, or who the fuck ever you know exactly what that symbol means and you can shove your good luck up your ass cause its counteracted by a ton of bad karma. Im done with this fucking thread god let me be done!!!!!

OpenRoadDesign66
08-07-2013, 11:54 AM
Biggest mistake of the day: posting in this thread. Who knew that posting an opinion on the internet was the equivalent of standing in some ones living room and yelling at them. I just wanted to reduce the hate but all this has done is given hateful/ignorant people another place to talk and pissed off the people who truly know what a swastika is about. Chop Cult has officially become about friends and business for me. Happy trails and ride safe everybody.

Braaap
08-07-2013, 11:58 AM
I agree with you. But I'm not the one on the pedestal.

You're american. I'll guarantee that you believe in the constitution. Your 2nd amendment right? Right to bear arms. Would you defend it?
How about the 1st amendment? Do you defend it as well? Neo nazis are peices of shit. We actually had a brawl on my lawn when a group of them called my friend a spic they where told to leave and they swung at her. They bled.
But they're entitled to their opionions just as your are. Until the day that they act on their convictions, shut the fuck up. You're no better than them for wanting to persecute them for their beliefs to uphold yours.

My beliefs are simply this.

As long as your shit, doesnt interfere with my shit, I dont give a shit.

hahahah advocating the 1st amendment and telling me to shut the fuck up in the same breath... nice - we're ALL HYPOCTITES!!! :cheersmate:

in reality i think we're probably closer in thought than this conversation may indicate. i think its all about where you personally draw the line.

alot of my philosophy about life comes from the idea that humans and the ways that we have decided to use resources on the planet have now over-populated the earth. i welcome a culling of 50-90% of the world's human population and a paradigm shift on how live and interact with the planet.

i am pro-death.

as to your anecdote - it wouldn't take them swinging on a female for me and my friends to bleed em. yes, we are a country of laws. no, i do not follow all of them all of the time.

farmall
08-07-2013, 11:58 AM
Swastikas are boring and convey only one meaning in US/EU and similar biker societies. If you are going to wear or sport a symbol, know something about it. Someone can assert that it means they are a My Little Pony fan but that doesn't mean shit. :D

In a National Socialist state hardcore badazz "bikers" and skinheads would be toast just like their closest analog the SA street fighters who helped build the Party and kill Communists (hey, nobody is all bad and the choice in those days was "Bolshevik" or "Fascist") were shitcanned when they were no longer needed.

Adolf and friends decapitated the SA leadership and the whole "street tough guy" thing didn't save them. Some were even confused about the Night of the Long Knives and died shouting "Heil Hitler!". :D

I'm not offended by symbols, but I laugh at people who misuse them out of stupidity.

Fun trivia:
If you see a swastika stamp on any very old Linde welding cylinders (many of which are still in use and pass hydro) that was a good luck symbol and they were not captured war booty.
Proof is that, besides them not being metric, their first date stamp next to that swastika often predates the Nazi Party itself.

They will be less common as more cylinders fail hydro or get retired when exchanged, but they are still out there though some have been overstamped with a square.

Rubman
08-07-2013, 12:02 PM

I mean, I don't want to debate history, but Hitler's excuse was the Jews had quite a stranglehold on the German economy during the years leading up to WWII... It had more to do with economics and Germany's awful depression during the time period than anything else, really...

But I'll let you guys keep going. Because this thread is hysterical. Quite frankly, this thread is exactly what dudes who put swastikas and shit on their bike want -- a bunch of squares to freak out about how hurt their feelings are. Keep it up, ChopCult!

Braaap
08-07-2013, 12:08 PM
it doesn't freak me out at all... it just makes me decide on the spot that that person is either dumb as fuck or a complete piece of shit, or both...

i guess it does make for easy identification of fucking losers.. sweet

spidr
08-07-2013, 12:11 PM
I've had tattoos on my hands and neck since I was 18. Long before it was "in"
I've been judged on appearance. I also got custody of my kids and set a few legal precedence along the way. I've learned not to judge. Maybe I just dont offend easy. But you\re right, we're likely not as far apart as it seems.

I think I just dont understand why someone could get so worked up over nothing. Sorry. But its really nothing. Live today to make yourself happy and fuck everyone else. Getting offended is a waste of energy. Your mom told me so when I kicked her out of my bed this morning. ;)

Rubman
08-07-2013, 12:49 PM
i guess it does make for easy identification of fucking losers.. sweet

exactly. you got it.

this is why i'm part of the "mind your own fucking business" political party. if what i'm doing isn't interfering with you, and what you're doing isn't interfering with me, then who the fuck am i to complain to you about it?

i don't like dudes who rock swazis. not because i give a shit, but because i generally don't see eye to eye with them about much of anything. does that mean i care enough to say anything to them about how wrong they are? no, because everyone is entitled to their individual beliefs and opinions.

trying to suppress the views and opinions of others (regardless of how retarded they may be) is something i'd expect in nazi germany, fascist italy, or (i guess) communist russia.

please let this fucking thread die. every purpose it serves is a wrong one.

choadpanther
08-07-2013, 12:51 PM
I mean, I don't want to debate history, but Hitler's excuse was the Jews had quite a stranglehold on the German economy during the years leading up to WWII... It had more to do with economics and Germany's awful depression during the time period than anything else, really...

But I'll let you guys keep going. Because this thread is hysterical. Quite frankly, this thread is exactly what dudes who put swastikas and shit on their bike want -- a bunch of squares to freak out about how hurt their feelings are. Keep it up, ChopCult!

Right on the money! I can't believe this bullshit is starting up all over again. Bobbers one month, "swazis" the next. Jesus fucking christ.:kill::kill:

bobbarooski
08-07-2013, 1:24 PM
That time in history is over,you guys can hate on.My grandparents and great uncles suffered by the Imperial Japanese Army,can i kick over every bike with the rising sun?Can i beat every asian i see?No,that time is gone.

CRFyou
08-07-2013, 1:29 PM
This is why Bill locked all the other swazi threads.

And to the thread reviver... Read all 14 pages, people mostly agree with you. Save for the dudes that say they don't care either way... You can place your faith back into mankind.

To any people searching the topic... No more new threads on this... It always gets barf.