PDA

View Full Version : Music Video Link (formerly "Afhganistan")

cafcustoms
12-23-2009, 3:16 PM
Take a look at this guys.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2C_XWtkJNCM

Written and perforned by a good buddy of mine.

Sure It'll mean the same to you all in the States and the rest of the world as it does to us in the UK.

Have a listen and leave Bob some good comments if it strikes a cord with you.

Danisdead
12-28-2009, 12:26 AM
you hippies.

dirtyd
12-28-2009, 12:13 PM
interesting take, I dont get into the politics end of things but I have a question, Have you been there cafcustoms,And let me tell you about spilt blood , the Army of the U.S. is voluntary. we go where we are sent. Thats how it goes. But unless you've seen the horror and the people who so desperatly need us there , you coulnd understand the reason we are there, or even more the cost. fuckin hippies

billdozer
12-28-2009, 12:36 PM
Caf, I've moved this to the junkpile, not out of disresepct for your friend's loss of his brother but because it has nothing to do with motorcycles, and is just going to stir up political arguments. Me personally, I don't care for it, sounds like hippy bullshit to me.

teamnaptime
12-28-2009, 3:44 PM
waste of time and space.

fucking hippy sits around with his guitar, while his brother fought and died like a hero.

i served in kuwait back in 90-92. and i served in somalia in 93-94. shit like this just pisses me off.

seventhirteen
12-29-2009, 10:08 AM
lasted about 30 seconds, sorry for his loss but do not share his view

if you hadn't mentioned he was your friend i would have just said, fucking hippy

TemeculaTerry
12-29-2009, 8:36 PM
My two cents; I dont like war, nothing ever really comes out good from it, brings the ugliest out from the best, but sometimes war is necessary and Afghanistan was truly necessary...
I get what the guy is saying and its warranted if he was talkin Iraq, but not Afghanistan. His brother was a soldier and doing what he signed up for and it is truly sad to die but he died the most honerable death - a hero.

Hippie, I dont know, sounds like a dude dealing with his brothers death the best and only way he knows how to...

beanhead78
12-29-2009, 9:31 PM
my little brother did two tours in iraq. hes the guy that sat on top of the hummers. a couple of days before he came back on leave his camp got bombed while he was sleeping. he lost about five friends that night. he tells me shit like having to smoke little kids w/ bombs strapped to them and etc. funny thing is when hes back he hides the fact that hes in the service and seen action. he says "its bullshit, i aint no hero." so fuck you hippies. war is war. fair or not.