05-14-2012, 11:48 AM
Whos is around the area?

24Cycles
05-14-2012, 1:42 PM
Me Me Me haaa

Wednesday rides this week. Meet Tilted Kilt in Mission Valley Mall 6pm

ThePete
05-18-2012, 2:01 AM
Up in Murrieta but I work out of Miramar, that close enough?

Sent from your prison purse.

Jesse13
05-20-2012, 12:48 AM
Im in so. orange county ! Dana point . But closer To S.D !
down to ride anytime
:D

SouthBayBobber
05-20-2012, 10:03 AM
Im up in LA but my pops lives in Vista, and my buddy in Oceanside...both ride. Sometimes they head north and I head south and we meet in Dana Point or Laguna

Ansutton21
05-20-2012, 4:38 PM
Oceanside. You guys are always welcome.

SouthBayBobber
05-20-2012, 6:18 PM
Hey Sutton, might be riding in O Side later this week.

ThePete
05-20-2012, 7:52 PM
Ah Oceanslime, cops don't like me there. Not that I've done anything illegal or immoral unless you count all the times I've been busted selling dope disguised as a nun.

24Cycles
05-20-2012, 8:11 PM
Me neither I had more tickets from officer morabi in oceanside then I care to count. When you get yours tell him atomrotten said fuck you

SouthBayBobber
05-22-2012, 9:46 AM
O side ride tonight if anyone is free

Mucksavage
05-22-2012, 2:16 PM
Live in Lemon Grove. Work in Balboa Park.

otto138
05-22-2012, 3:12 PM
I live in dirty South Park. Work over in Kearny.

Ansutton21
05-22-2012, 4:09 PM
O side ride tonight if anyone is free

If your in town on the weekend hit me up, we can blast down the pch and and grub. Ride to eat, eat to ride.

pirate2876
05-23-2012, 9:58 PM
http://www.chopcult.com/event.php?event_id=462

Join up or DIE!! or ride with us to get drunk and camp out in Riverside. I hear you can get a great mullet at any barber shop up there.

eliwolf6
05-25-2012, 10:51 AM
O-side! seems to be a bunch of us from here.. we should do a little get together one of these days

Jasonisdico
05-25-2012, 7:17 PM
City Heights. Right by The Tower Bar. Got basic tools, drill press, mig welder, and an open door for guys that need a hand or just don't have the tools.

Ansutton21
05-27-2012, 1:14 AM
O-side! seems to be a bunch of us from here.. we should do a little get together one of these days

We should all meet up and roll to Gianni's and get pizza and beer.

24Cycles
05-30-2012, 2:51 AM
Ride night
Wednesday Tilted Kilt South East end of Mission Valley mall meet 530 leave 615 to El Cajon Car show for bike night today.

punkrod
05-30-2012, 2:33 PM
La Mesa representin' here!

Hey Atom, can't make it tonight. See you next time.:cheersmate:

ralphie48
06-02-2012, 9:12 PM
I'm in lakeside, not much out here anymore.

MercuryMoto67
06-07-2012, 12:43 AM
El Centro? Imperial County... yeah its lame, but im out here. its about a 1.5 hours east of el cajon.

one day ill live near the mecca.

Rene was here.

JohnnyU
06-19-2012, 1:13 PM
I'm in Pacific Beach and work in Miramar area... I ride out to Ramona and Julian all the time, I'm always wrenchn and riding...

woz
06-23-2012, 10:09 PM
bump.

im in la mesa, work near point loma, always down to ride/wrench

blacksheep
06-23-2012, 10:14 PM
lemon grove here! cool to see people out in east county.

triumphrat
06-25-2012, 11:37 AM
Lemon Grove here as well. ride a black newer bonneville

Mucksavage
06-25-2012, 12:36 PM
Lemon Grove here as well. ride a black newer bonneville

Cool. Lemon Grove is so small, I didn't think there would be many of us that live here.

VPNick
06-25-2012, 6:01 PM
I am in North Park/Hillcrest area. Havent been here too long and it would be great to catch up with some of the san diego area guys for a ride and some beers sometime. But hey feel free to PM...i may add, my bike is currently in the pits for electrical issues....hoping to get it back on the road here shortly

VPNick
06-25-2012, 6:03 PM
City Heights. Right by The Tower Bar. Got basic tools, drill press, mig welder, and an open door for guys that need a hand or just don't have the tools.

i love the tower bar man...go there a lot...i live a few miles down university from there in Northpark

dab00b
06-28-2012, 1:03 AM
nasty city here. i ride a rubber mount sporty.

tripn88
07-02-2012, 12:36 PM
Pendleton. Dont think Im exactly chop cult worthy yet, but fuck it. Everyone starts somewhere.

xlfodx
07-12-2012, 5:59 PM
San Diego in La Mesa.

have a garage with a lift and a grip of tools if anyone needs to wrench their shit.

always down to ride but i'm putting new cams in my sporty and fixing my triumph so i'm stuck on 4 wheels right now.

Ansutton21
07-17-2012, 9:59 PM
Pendleton here too. You an 81? do i know you?

tripn88
07-17-2012, 10:58 PM
Pendleton here too. You an 81? do i know you?

Yeah Im pretty sure you were our moto rep at one point.:cheersmate:

D00mw1z4rd
07-24-2012, 2:26 PM
I have an 83 iron head that needs a little wiring revamped. Breaker keeps tripping. Anybody help me out, I almost went homeless finishing this thing and i want to ride it already..

byronj
08-02-2012, 9:08 AM
Carlsbad here. Im down to ride and drink some beers. I can usually be found at 850 Tamarack. AKA The Flying Elephant used to be Hensleys.

blackesthart
08-08-2012, 5:09 PM
I'm in Santee my bike is in pieces right now but I'm always down to hang out and wrench or just shoot the shit and drink beer

Ansutton21
08-19-2012, 5:16 PM
If any of you dirty fuckers are in Oceanside after 6pm, my fridge always has a least two beers in it, and if not, Albertsons is 30 seconds down the road.

24Cycles
08-19-2012, 5:19 PM
I'm in Santee my bike is in pieces right now but I'm always down to hang out and wrench or just shot the shit and drink beer

I never shot shit before but hell why not lol

24Cycles
08-19-2012, 5:21 PM
Im in San Diego and my shop 24Cycles is behind the Sports Arena. I ride most days to work and weekends if Im not up in LA are or working the swapmeets Im burning rubber in the hills.

Im also known on here as AtomRotten from BeerBreed

ThePete
08-19-2012, 5:22 PM
@AnSutton never really on O-side but at Pendleton a lot, what area you work at?

Ansutton21
08-19-2012, 6:29 PM
@AnSutton never really on O-side but at Pendleton a lot, what area you work at?

main side man, hit me up dude, always down for some johnny rockets.

Ansutton21
08-19-2012, 6:30 PM
Im in San Diego and my shop 24Cycles is behind the Sports Arena. I ride most days to work and weekends if Im not up in LA are or working the swapmeets Im burning rubber in the hills.

Im also known on here as AtomRotten from BeerBreed

Hey dude, Officer Morabi says hi.

24Cycles
08-19-2012, 7:36 PM
Lmfao

Ansutton21
08-19-2012, 9:15 PM
http://i778.photobucket.com/albums/yy65/katherinebryan/laughing.gif

woz
08-20-2012, 12:15 AM
Just wanted to extend an open invite to anyone in the SD area for a 4 day ride that myself and a fellow CC member are planning for mid sept (dates will most likely be the 17th-20th). He will be in town from NY visiting and we were planning to head up the coast to SF on the 1 and then back down thru the mountains on the 395. These are about all the details I have, the dates could even possibly change to the following week 24th-27th. Neither of us are really set on any specific destinations, we could end up anywhere I guess, the plan would be to be back to SD by the 4th day though... Anyways, drop me a PM if interested!!

VPNick
08-20-2012, 12:02 PM
Just wanted to extend an open invite to anyone in the SD area for a 4 day ride that myself and a fellow CC member are planning for mid sept (dates will most likely be the 17th-20th). He will be in town from NY visiting and we were planning to head up the coast to SF on the 1 and then back down thru the mountains on the 395. These are about all the details I have, the dates could even possibly change to the following week 24th-27th. Neither of us are really set on any specific destinations, we could end up anywhere I guess, the plan would be to be back to SD by the 4th day though... Anyways, drop me a PM if interested!!

sounds fun man, i may have to hit you up on that...we got a camping trip coming up the first weekend of sept as well...plan on putting something up for it on here, all SD and SOCAL 33rs are more than welcome, just got to get some details together

VPNick
08-22-2012, 1:56 PM
anyone in san diego down for camping from the 7th til the 9th of september...i posted an event thread up. Trying to get a group together.

http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=22678

Noshoes
08-24-2012, 7:45 PM
I am in South park till tuesday, from Florida, dont know the area. Where do yall hangout?

gonzoguilt
08-24-2012, 7:51 PM
here

BobberFOD
10-07-2012, 10:29 PM
I'm out in Serra Mesa. Just back from deployment so i'll be around for a while. always down to ride or wrench. got a fair amount of tools sitting around the garage. trying to set up a b-biker "ride-in" movie night at a local weekend drive-in spot in San Diego. anyone interested in checking that out let me know. still in the planning stages now. possibly set up a ride before hand. not sure yet. got very few gearhead/chopper fiend buddies out here being in the Navy and from Arizona. facebook.com/F.O.D.bobber send over a message. i'm around.
~Bobber
F.O.D. CC/MC

woz
10-25-2012, 12:36 PM
kinda last minute but i think im going to go out for little ride today, maybe out to borrego springs or something. im in la mesa, probably wont leave for another hour or 2, hit me up if you want to join! awoz87@gmail.com

blackesthart
10-28-2012, 7:45 PM
Me Me Me haaa

You still havin' Wednesday night rides

MiR0e
11-26-2012, 7:32 PM
Me Me Me haaa

Wednesday's still a go?

Gartec
12-11-2012, 1:47 AM
escondido here checking in

CraigWY
12-11-2012, 7:22 PM
San Marcos

24Cycles
12-13-2012, 4:17 AM
I stopped Wednesday rides. IM down meet up sometimes though if anyone wants

vetto
12-20-2012, 8:14 PM
Going to SD for business last week of January. Anything happening? I have never been there, looking to visit a shop or two and pick up some shirts and check out some socal chops.

ThePete
12-20-2012, 8:56 PM
I commute between Miramar and Murrieta so I'm down for stuff as long as I have enough advanced notice. Anything for the next few weeks is out as I'm in Alberta till the new year and won't be able to replace my primary seals for a bit.

Murrieta is about an hour out of San Diego, and Biltwell's world headquarters and secret testing facility is there. Just realize they knock off pretty early in the afternoon and their bat cave is cleverly hidden amongst a bunch of nondescript generic industrial buildings a bit off the beaten path.

vetto
12-21-2012, 10:37 AM
Since I am flying out from the East Coast, I wont have a bike with me. I keep hearing how you SOCAL dudes have shows and events all the time out there since you are spoiled with year-round summer....was hoping you chopper elitists had something going on that week. :) no biggie.

I'll be working until 5 every day, so I suppose seeing Biltwell in person is not gonna happen, that would have been cool though. Want to see how Mcgoo's Acme Triumph is sorting out.

anyone got a SD-area shop directory? (that will have someone there after 5pm?)

toast
12-26-2012, 7:16 PM
Well you just missed the Mooneyes Christmas show earlier this month...

I'm brand new to motorcycles; got a stock 1200C. Really wish I'd gotten on here sooner to see who else is around; I have a shadetree auto mechanic friend that lives in the military housing in Serra Mesa, and I myself live right off of El Cajon Blvd and the 805 in North Park. Unfortunately, I'm deploying until July, so she'll be sitting while I peruse the forums for ideas and build a shopping list I probably can't afford...

blackesthart
12-30-2012, 12:46 AM
Since I am flying out from the East Coast, I wont have a bike with me. I keep hearing how you SOCAL dudes have shows and events all the time out there since you are spoiled with year-round summer....was hoping you chopper elitists had something going on that week. :) no biggie.

I'll be working until 5 every day, so I suppose seeing Biltwell in person is not gonna happen, that would have been cool though. Want to see how Mcgoo's Acme Triumph is sorting out.

anyone got a SD-area shop directory? (that will have someone there after 5pm?)

24cycle is in sd and Atom is a cool guy. He's around most of the time. I'm not sure when he knocks off but message him I'm sure he'll show you his shop or meet up for beers. As for me I to a soccer match on Thursdays and hit the bar after. You're welcome to come along hit me up with a pm

Sent from my WM8850-mid using Tapatalk HD

vetto
01-01-2013, 11:58 AM
24cycle is in sd and Atom is a cool guy. He's around most of the time. I'm not sure when he knocks off but message him I'm sure he'll show you his shop or meet up for beers. As for me I to a soccer match on Thursdays and hit the bar after. You're welcome to come along hit me up with a pm

Sent from my WM8850-mid using Tapatalk HD

Will do!

JHoggSDCA
01-25-2013, 10:46 AM
Unniversity Heights checkin in......
the SD summer is coming up, when/where's the 2/3 day weekend trip kickin' off/headin to?
either way, I'm down, somebody post something soon and let me know

24Cycles
01-28-2013, 9:31 AM
Summer is almost everyday here in San Diego. April were doing north drinks with south run. May el diablo south border. May and June start wed and thurs east County bike and car shows. I ride most days myself.

gonzoguilt
01-30-2013, 8:49 AM
So mid-March I'll be coming back to SD, more specifically North County (Vista, O'side). I'll be down for around a week, then off to Europe March 27 for a month and some change. When I get back to North County after Europe, I'll (hopefully) be riding to Olympic National Park, WA.

Where I'm getting at is this: Would anyone be willing help me go through my bike to make sure I will make it, ha! That's as long as ThePete and I knock out the wiring while he visits me up here in Endor next weekend.

I don't have a garage back in SD, and I'll probably be couch-surfing and sleeping in my van. I've got the majority of tools needed, not asking to crash anywhere. Just an extra set of human. I'll buy the breeeeewwwssskkkiisss.

Oh, and I don't have a phone either.

ThePete
01-30-2013, 3:47 PM
I'll be back in school by March but I'll be around and if I get the garage cleaned up a bit there should be room to turn a wrench inside, might even be able to put you up a few days with TOL's permission without the couch part, we have 2 spare furnished bed rooms (shouldn't be too much an issue with us going next weekend)

VPNick
01-30-2013, 3:52 PM
So mid-March I'll be coming back to SD, more specifically North County (Vista, O'side). I'll be down for around a week, then off to Europe March 27 for a month and some change. When I get back to North County after Europe, I'll (hopefully) be riding to Olympic National Park, WA.

Where I'm getting at is this: Would anyone be willing help me go through my bike to make sure I will make it, ha! That's as long as ThePete and I knock out the wiring while he visits me up here in Endor next weekend.

I don't have a garage back in SD, and I'll probably be couch-surfing and sleeping in my van. I've got the majority of tools needed, not asking to crash anywhere. Just an extra set of human. I'll buy the breeeeewwwssskkkiisss.

Oh, and I don't have a phone either.

let me know if you need any help or beer donations...would be more than happy to help, i am in North Park/Hillcrest area.

we usually do a saturday ride every week...sometimes short sometimes longer, just whatever we come up with. More than happy that some other SD guys meet up and ride, more the merrier. PM me on hereif your interested. Most times we meet at Olympic Cafe on texas and University ave around 10am

gonzoguilt
01-30-2013, 4:06 PM
Thanks guys.

I'm thinking I'll ditch this Popsicle stand on the 17th. I'll probably make more money selling stuff I don't want/need ('59 vespa, bass cab etc) than if I stayed up here and worked another week.

ThePete: Hmm, we could discuss this whilst Ewok hunting. Did you get that thing I sent ya?

VPNick: Cool man, I'd definitely would like to go on one last ride before I head across the pond. That North Park/Hillcrest area, and Ocean Beach, are my favorite parts of SD proper (close to at least, I still love Vista).

ThePete
01-30-2013, 4:13 PM
Nope been chasing the big blue wennie litteraly around in circles and I'm not getting any closer to my DD-214 but that damn big blue rubber dong keeps trying to lap me but all its doing is giving me love taps on the back door. I will go check my email.

I got the last one, we talked about it and 8-9th would be the dates but we'd be getting in kinda late on the 8th. Beastwood is still up in the air as to tagging along or staying at Grammys.

gonzoguilt
01-30-2013, 4:17 PM
Damn that sucks. Took me a few reads to understand what the blue dong was.

VPNick
01-31-2013, 7:49 PM
i am familiar with said blue dong...or so i think :rolleyes:

any SD guys that are up and running we are doing a ride saturday...riding up to escondido and down lake hodges to some dam, relaxing ride. Gonna meet up at Olympic Cafe on Texas St and 30th at 10am if you wanna meet up

ThePete
02-05-2013, 12:59 AM

any SD guys that are up and running we are doing a ride saturday...riding up to escondido and down lake hodges to some dam, relaxing ride. Gonna meet up at Olympic Cafe on Texas St and 30th at 10am if you wanna meet up

Saw the shots on Instagram, looked like a good day for it, hopefully my bike will be up again in a couple weeks depending on how bad a job the cam tensioners did on the rest of the motor. Been talking about changing to gear drive for the last 15k miles. :banghead:

VPNick
02-07-2013, 9:21 AM
Saw the shots on Instagram, looked like a good day for it, hopefully my bike will be up again in a couple weeks depending on how bad a job the cam tensioners did on the rest of the motor. Been talking about changing to gear drive for the last 15k miles. :banghead:

yeah it was a nice ride, started fucking rough though. my radiator cap popped off on the 15 and covered my leg in coolant, than i had i to adjust my carb like 3 times to get the bike running decent. And i have a fucked up relay so when i start the bike i gots to jiggle some wiring :banghead: ...other than that fun..good luck on the bike, hopefullt its up and going soon

VPNick
02-08-2013, 2:16 PM
putting together a ride up to Joshua Tree next month...gonna be the weekend of March 30-31st...ride up camp over night, come back sunday. More details as we figure it out. more the merrier. Gonna hit up some of the free camping they have so other than gas money, food, wood, and beer the weekend will be cheap

Ansutton21
02-28-2013, 7:05 PM

I am familiar with the green weenie, i got one stuck up my ass right now for sure.

ThePete
02-28-2013, 9:49 PM
putting together a ride up to Joshua Tree next month...gonna be the weekend of March 30-31st...ride up camp over night, come back sunday. More details as we figure it out. more the merrier. Gonna hit up some of the free camping they have so other than gas money, food, wood, and beer the weekend will be cheap

This going to be another Rock Run like the OC Guys pulled last year or just something small?

Corpsmen of the FMF type get plenty of love by both the green and blue variety.

VPNick
03-01-2013, 12:04 AM
This going to be another Rock Run like the OC Guys pulled last year or just something small?

Corpsmen of the FMF type get plenty of love by both the green and blue variety.

i sit on a green chair

Pete it is gonna be something small...Otto on here came up with the idea, just trying to spread the word and try and get a group or something together

ThePete
03-01-2013, 12:48 AM
We'll see the wife's been wanting to do Anza Borego again maybe I can talk her into Joshua.

VPNick
03-04-2013, 1:23 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v236/sinaibeach04/12186_10151474503257072_1939822753_n_zpsbd150089.j pg

http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=28291

jrogers1980
03-04-2013, 11:03 PM
been lurking for a while. in clairemont. hit me up some weekend to ride

VPNick
03-04-2013, 11:21 PM
been lurking for a while. in clairemont. hit me up some weekend to ride

hey buddy, didnt realize you were on here...we usually ride on the weekends, i will hit you up

VPNick
03-04-2013, 11:23 PM
i created an event for the Joshua Tree trip...hope to get a good group going

http://www.chopcult.com/event.php?event_id=567

JHoggSDCA
03-05-2013, 4:23 PM
i created an event for the Joshua Tree trip...hope to get a good group going

http://www.chopcult.com/event.php?event_id=567

Yeah man, on it

VPNick
03-05-2013, 9:30 PM
Yeah man, on it

killer...

TyArlo
03-07-2013, 10:28 PM
Heading down to San Diego the end of May with the wife for some sun and visit the in-laws. Any suggestions for things to do, places to see, anything going on? Wife wants to hit the zoo, other than that it's all up in the air. Maybe sunburn my fat belly.

ThePete
03-07-2013, 10:55 PM
Lots to do in San Diego, if its just you and the wife the Gas Lamp district can be fun. Just keep an eye out for those Lafin' Sin Devil Mob types. There is a ton of stuff around the zoo in Balboa park if you like museums. About 45 minutes north is Temecula and there are a bunch of wineries. Scripts Aquarium out in the La Jolla area. The waterfront has a few things to check out.

TyArlo
03-08-2013, 8:32 PM
Lots to do in San Diego, if its just you and the wife the Gas Lamp district can be fun. Just keep an eye out for those Lafin' Sin Devil Mob types. There is a ton of stuff around the zoo in Balboa park if you like museums. About 45 minutes north is Temecula and there are a bunch of wineries. Scripts Aquarium out in the La Jolla area. The waterfront has a few things to check out.

Thanks for the info. Yeah, thinking about making the drive to the Temecula area. Hit up Biltwell. We try and hit a local brewery or two, winery would be cool. :cheersmate:

DocZ8404
03-15-2013, 4:15 PM
Stationed at 29 palms. Will meet up with anyone anywhere in SoCal. I ramble on all over anyways.

sincealways
03-21-2013, 4:56 PM
I'm in SD April 14-21 on my chopper. If theres anything going on can you guys PM me or something!

woz
04-05-2013, 2:43 PM
Anyone want to get together an ride up to hippy killer together??

btaks
04-08-2013, 11:22 AM
New guy building an '80 xs650 in San Marcos here. First build and first bike. Stoaked to be here. Seems like lots of good people and info.

leoj
04-09-2013, 8:38 PM
Anyone want to get together an ride up to hippy killer together??

Leaving SD around 9:30 if you're interested.

ThePete
04-10-2013, 3:28 AM
There are a few of us in the Temecula / Murrieta area that wouldn't mind joining up with the rest of you guys that are rolling up from SD on Saturday. Post up a place and time depending on your route and I'll pass it along. 79 North from Temecula is easy but I know a back way through the wine country that pops out on State Street in Hemet or part way down the 79 depending on what route you guys want to take so you're not just burning up boring road by taking the Winchester Road exit. Rancho California Rd the one before it puts you out into wine country or even further out going around the back side of the wineries old be to take the Pechanga exit.

leoj
04-10-2013, 3:33 PM
There are a few of us in the Temecula / Murrieta area that wouldn't mind joining up with the rest of you guys that are rolling up from SD on Saturday. Post up a place and time depending on your route and I'll pass it along. 79 North from Temecula is easy but I know a back way through the wine country that pops out on State Street in Hemet or part way down the 79 depending on what route you guys want to take so you're not just burning up boring road by taking the Winchester Road exit. Rancho California Rd the one before it puts you out into wine country or even further out going around the back side of the wineries old be to take the Pechanga exit.

I'm meeting up with Billdozer @ Biltwell Word HQ for the final leg out to HKT. Leaving SD between 9-9:30 with the plan to roll into Biltwell parking lot no later than 10:45. So for those of you in the T Town area, it would be best to meet up there I guess.

VPNick
04-11-2013, 8:34 PM
I'm meeting up with Billdozer @ Biltwell Word HQ for the final leg out to HKT. Leaving SD between 9-9:30 with the plan to roll into Biltwell parking lot no later than 10:45. So for those of you in the T Town area, it would be best to meet up there I guess.

i would be down to meet up with ya in San Diego possibly...havent been able to get a hold of anyone down in SD to set up a meet up yet and a bunch of dudes bailed out. Where you at in SD, I am in Hillcrest.

Pete-I agree we should meet up at the Biltwell Complex

leoj
04-12-2013, 10:38 AM
Probably should post this elsewhere, but anyway, the OL and I will be coming from Clairemont. Traditionally, everyone would meet at Keith's - off the 15 @ Miramar - now an IHOP. That locale seems to work as there's gas right there also. I'd like to be heading north by 9:30-ish - Billdozer waits for no man and I'm on a rather sluggish Shovel

ThePete
04-12-2013, 10:19 PM
I was told Biltwell parking lot at 10:30 so I guess it's a date. I got suckered into being one of the coaches on my wife's roller derby team as well as he medic and we're shooting some 1st person video on the GoPro for the league's recruiting video that morning too, but we're supposed to be done by 10:00 and its maybe 15 minutes from Biltwell 20 if there's traffic. See you guys there!

VPNick
05-02-2013, 7:25 PM
http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o645/Booze_Bomber/8701132651_aa5426199f_b_zps390b66d7.jpg (http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Booze_Bomber/media/8701132651_aa5426199f_b_zps390b66d7.jpg.html)

anyone down here wanna meet up and ride up to Star Warz de Mayo...North Park area. Planned on leaving San Diego at noon. This shit is gonna be a blast

gonzoguilt
05-02-2013, 7:49 PM
Fuckers. I want off this hill....starwarsdemayo...fun bastards.

VPNick
05-02-2013, 7:57 PM
Fuckers. I want off this hill....starwarsdemayo...fun bastards.

well atleast your back in the same country ;)

gonzoguilt
05-02-2013, 8:10 PM
well atleast your back in the same country ;)

True, though coffee will never be the same.

Gimme some of dat black Turk Tea, gah!

VPNick
05-03-2013, 8:16 AM
True, though coffee will never be the same.

Gimme some of dat black Turk Tea, gah!

you want some good coffee South America is where it is at...I was in Panama for a week and that was the best coffee i have ever had...killer cigars too

nastycitydago
05-03-2013, 10:06 AM
From Escondido here. any meet ups going on in SD this month??? I would def like to meet and learn new shit from the 33ers.

woz
05-08-2013, 2:39 PM
Can anyone reccommend a place in SD to have a bung welded to the bottom of a horseshoe oil bag? Or does anyone that can weld it on air tight want to make a few bucks?

DemonHunter
05-10-2013, 12:39 AM
I'm from the temecula area. always looking for purple to ride with.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

nastycitydago
05-16-2013, 6:40 PM
Any meet ups in San Diego ?

nastycitydago
05-30-2013, 7:50 AM
Nothing going on in sd? Lame

BNorton
06-04-2013, 10:04 PM
I'm over here in Chula Vista, new to the area but always down to ride

24Cycles
06-06-2013, 12:20 AM
I use to host Wednesday night ride night. Important thinking about doing them every other Wednesday if guys are into it

nastycitydago
06-06-2013, 9:49 AM
I'm down hit me up!!

woz
06-06-2013, 11:45 AM
yeah id be in

nastycitydago
06-06-2013, 11:55 AM
I posted on facebook tagged you and hopefully people are down for it and give you a reason to host it again!!

24Cycles
06-06-2013, 8:39 PM
Let me get a date and will try it

nastycitydago
06-06-2013, 9:27 PM
Hell ya. Should make a lil ad for Facebook. Ill try to get the word out , just lemme know the date!!

nastycitydago
06-08-2013, 8:41 PM
Who's mobbing BF5??

nastycitydago
06-10-2013, 8:48 PM
No one is going to born free?? Really...

VPNick
06-11-2013, 3:36 PM
i am def going...trying to find out if their is gonna be a meet up in san diego to ride up as a group. I am also trying to see about camping....if anyone wants to go in on a site or if I could crash at someones

nastycitydago
06-11-2013, 9:28 PM
I'm going hit me up

toast
06-12-2013, 4:05 PM
Myself and (so far) somewhere between 2 and 5 others will be splittin' lanes on the way up to born free. Don't have a meet up or anything together yet.

nastycitydago
06-12-2013, 7:43 PM
Hit me up. I'm down to roll. I'm going with a couple other people.

VPNick
06-12-2013, 8:40 PM
Myself and (so far) somewhere between 2 and 5 others will be splittin' lanes on the way up to born free. Don't have a meet up or anything together yet.

right on man...I haven't heard anything of meet up planned yet either...prob wont hear about anything until the week of.

VPNick
06-13-2013, 4:28 PM
I am gonna be riding up to this. Leaving from the North Park area if anyone is down to meet up and ride. Prob leave at noon.

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o645/Booze_Bomber/1011752_506089439463259_2051601823_n_zps43a52f12.j pg (http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Booze_Bomber/media/1011752_506089439463259_2051601823_n_zps43a52f12.j pg.html)

nastycitydago
06-13-2013, 4:56 PM
In down ill try to get Sunday off.

VPNick
06-14-2013, 9:07 PM
well I made schedule mistake...not gonna be rolling up to riverside. The Shakedown here in San Diego is re-opening so I will hitting that up. All you assholes should come by, gonna be a rad show...bbq, booze, music, bikes. I plan on getting wasted.

http://i1336.photobucket.com/albums/o645/Booze_Bomber/995668_481145871961598_1939087428_n_zps055e1632.jp g (http://s1336.photobucket.com/user/Booze_Bomber/media/995668_481145871961598_1939087428_n_zps055e1632.jp g.html)

BNorton
06-14-2013, 11:11 PM
anyone ever go to the free breakfast every saturday at the little italy harley dealer?

nastycitydago
06-22-2013, 5:16 PM
Less than a week Til born free... Any news on a meet up?

JohnnyU
06-24-2013, 5:39 PM
Have not heard of a CC meet up yet... I'm leaving PB around 8:30-9.

vr6freak
06-25-2013, 7:17 AM
Hey SD crew... We will be gettin in town fri mornig from AZ , probably staying in Ocean beach then lookin for people to ride up to the show with sat morning.... Anything planned?

Travis.

pirate2876
06-26-2013, 11:53 AM
I'm gonna try and make this one. Anyone going from SD?

nastycitydago
06-26-2013, 12:18 PM
I am. Let me know if there's a sd meet up.

Oggie
06-26-2013, 1:58 PM
new to the forum here and bikes in general (converted hot rod guy) still on deployment but should be getting set up near SDSU with a good size garage if anybody is looking for a place to do some work let me know, should be back around mid to late August

toast
06-27-2013, 1:50 PM
I see a lot of "hit me up's" and "what's going on's"; is there any BF5 meetup setup yet, either for the pre-party friday night or for the show Saturday morning? because if everybody is still kinda iffy, I'd like to get something set. My buddy lives in Clairemont and I figured we could all meet up near there. It's right off the 5N, and if we all met up around 9:00, left by 9:30, we'd show up at BF about 11:00. It's roughly 90 miles from Clairemont so there will be one fuel stop (3 of the 5 in our group are Sporty's). Send me a message on here if you want to meet up and I can get a parking lot or a restaurant to have as a rally point.

Mucksavage
06-28-2013, 7:59 PM
Who's leaving in the morning?

toast
06-28-2013, 9:14 PM
we are. 6 of us, around 8:30 from clairemont area.

nastycitydago
06-28-2013, 10:15 PM
Going with the Phoenix crew . IF anyone wants to go hit me up. Ill actually message you back.

sickboi55
06-28-2013, 10:22 PM
anyone in san diego got a passenger bar i can borrow for born free tomorrow. the type that mounts to the trans plate. PLEASE HELP!!!!

JohnnyU
06-29-2013, 1:23 AM
Meeting some riders from the So. Bay at the In-N-Out in Pacific Beach between 8:30-9...

woz
07-17-2013, 12:06 PM
Any update on Wednesday night rides???

BNorton
08-01-2013, 6:30 PM
does anyone have a place and tools I could use to fabricate some relocation brackets for my iron? I live in an apartment and they frown upon metal work in the parking lot.

Jasonisdico
08-04-2013, 10:52 AM
I've got a small garage and some tools. Mig welder, vise, hand tools, and such. I've got some scrap steel laying around, depending on how much you need. Hit me up in a PM and I'll shoot you my number.

Jasonisdico
08-11-2013, 12:13 PM
Any guys want to ride out to the El Cajon car show on Wednesday Night? Went last week with a few guys and it was cool. I'll figure out a meetup place and time, probably around 5:30-6.

BobberFOD
08-18-2013, 7:42 PM
i'm out in lemon grove. quick scoot down from el cajon. where's the car show at?

Jasonisdico
08-18-2013, 8:56 PM
i'm out in lemon grove. quick scoot down from el cajon. where's the car show at?

It's on Main Street I believe, east of Mollison. I'm not sure if I'm going this week or not.

JoeBoo
08-24-2013, 5:19 PM
Anyone close to PB/mission bay? What's going on tonight?

I'm in from long beach and have no clue where to start.

JohnnyU
08-24-2013, 6:24 PM
SRH Fest at the House of Blues downtown.... Sprung Monkey, Strung Out and Unwritten Law are playn... a lot of heads will be there!

nastycitydago
08-24-2013, 6:51 PM
Lol srh fest. Bros gonna be mobbing deep.

JohnnyU
08-24-2013, 7:26 PM
Enjoy gettn deep with your Bros... I'll be with the hoes!

JoeBoo
08-24-2013, 8:13 PM
Enjoy gettn deep with your Bros... I'll be with the hoes!

That's more along the lines of what I'm looking for. One doesn't come to SD to come hang out at a bar shoulder to shoulder with dudes.
Where are you heading?

Jasonisdico
09-03-2013, 2:58 PM
I'm rolling out to the Kustom Kulture Rod and Bike show this Saturday with some buddies. Anyone else want to meet up and roll with us?

BNorton
10-07-2013, 11:10 PM
So who's going to Escape to Hazzard County 2? I'm rolling up there with some guys from work, just wondering who alls going up.

4eyes
10-11-2013, 8:30 PM
So who's going to Escape to Hazzard County 2? I'm rolling up there with some guys from work, just wondering who alls going up.

me and two other buddies will be there. Going to be riding the IH.

woz
10-16-2013, 3:53 PM

Me and at least 1 buddy will be riding from north park early Saturday, any other SD people wana meet up??

24Cycles
10-16-2013, 10:02 PM
I will be heading north to Hazard. 24Cycles is moving down the road as well. Open house coming soon...

ToroNegro
10-21-2013, 11:05 AM
I will be heading north to Hazard. 24Cycles is moving down the road as well. Open house coming soon...

Will there b raffles and balloons and stuff?

woz
10-22-2013, 11:56 AM
Can anyone recommend a spot to get some paint work done in SD? Looking for someone that can do flake...

BNorton
12-16-2013, 11:20 PM
Any boozefighters out there?

gonzoguilt
12-17-2013, 12:00 AM
Any boozefighters out there?

When I was living in Vista there'd be a few watching the door at Smitty's Downtown, but I haven't been there for a while now.

MandingO
12-23-2013, 10:41 PM
I'm in Terravista. I got ride due to epilepsy meds, but always looking to wrench or get help with my scoot. Lemme know..

15 and Aero

Jasonisdico
12-24-2013, 8:55 AM
I'm in Terravista. I got ride due to epilepsy meds, but always looking to wrench or get help with my scoot. Lemme know..

15 and Aero

You're not to far from me. I'm just south of the 8 off Fairmount over by Tower Bar. What scoot are you wrenching on? You in the Military housing over there?

BobberFOD
12-31-2013, 11:36 PM
heading out on a ride with the ol tomorrow. don't know where don't know when just know i'm goin. anyone wanna tag along let me know. i'll check my messages un the am. heading out from lemon grove area.

MandingO
02-09-2014, 4:20 PM
I am and I'm looking for people to wrench/ride/drink with. Hit me up. I'm off of Aero and 15.

BNorton
02-09-2014, 4:25 PM
I am and I'm looking for people to wrench/ride/drink with. Hit me up. I'm off of Aero and 15.

I'm right off Tierrasanta and the 15. always down to play

BobberFOD
02-12-2014, 8:20 PM
riding to Amon Amarth sunday night at the house of blues. anyone wanna check it out let me know. also 3 day weekend and all i'm always down to ride. anyone wanna take a cruise on the scoot send me a message and lets put some miles down.

gonzoguilt
02-21-2014, 12:36 PM
Anyone riding up to the Gasser tomorrow for the boy named sue ride?

fish433
02-21-2014, 7:07 PM
Anyone riding up to the Gasser tomorrow for the boy named sue ride?
Yep

gonzoguilt
02-21-2014, 10:10 PM
Yep

Cool, I'll see there!

So, I'm meeting BoozeBomber at Walkers Cafe in San Pedro at 1pm. I'll be leaving Vista around 11am. We'll be leaving from Pedro at 1:45pm.

Ansutton21
03-02-2014, 2:18 PM
Everybody in this thread can lick my balls.

gonzoguilt
03-02-2014, 2:50 PM

I would but you're like, 2346293876 miles away.

Jasonisdico
03-03-2014, 11:42 PM

Of course it's someone from NY that wants their balls licked by a bunch of dudes.

spenzher
03-11-2014, 4:15 AM
Just joined CC, I live in Hillcrest. I just started really changing my bike so I have a little mig welder and a garage to get some stuff done. if anyone is around or wants to work on their bike just hit me up on CC

XRWannaBe
03-14-2014, 7:35 AM
Any TOOL fans in here? I have an extra ticket for this Sunday and want to give my fellow 33'ers first dibs before putting it on Craigslist.

Shoot me a text ASAP if interested. It's getting down to the wire. 513-476-22three8

Jasonisdico
03-24-2014, 5:19 PM
Anyone riding up to Hippy Killer HoeDown next month? Me and a buddy are thinking about riding up and camping on friday night and definitely camping on Saturday night.

24Cycles
03-25-2014, 5:16 AM
We're Going Camping This Weekend In
60 miles east of El Cajon. If any of you want to joint the group call me today. Were hauling firewood dinner and breakfast out. Location will not be announced. We have 40 guys and gals from LA SAN DIEGO IE OC Burbank SFV LONG BEACH HUNTINGTON BEACH
Call 619-243-9858 If you want in cut off is Wednesday afternoon. Cost is 20.00 to cover food camping firewood.
March 29th and 30th

ironchop883
04-08-2014, 7:01 PM
Anyone from the high desert riding to the hippy killer hoedown this weekend. Not sure if camping Saturday night but definitely riding down Saturday. First of me going...lookin forward to it...Solo or not

Modo
04-11-2014, 7:09 AM
Making the move from Boston to SD this month. Can not wait. Will be looking for rides and shop mates for sure.

pirate2876
04-11-2014, 10:07 AM
Going to Hippy Killer from San Diego. Anyone meeting up?

24Cycles
05-12-2014, 4:57 AM
WEINER WEDNESDAY
530 pm until 745 PM
Check out 24Cycles and Motostuka
Goods.
Eat hot dogs and have a drink.
Tips are appreciated
24Cycles
3849 Gaines Street
San Diego CA. 92110

Jasonisdico
06-04-2014, 3:36 PM
Cruisin out to Weiner Wednesdays at Atom's shop, then bar hopping afterwards.

Jasonisdico
07-10-2014, 7:17 PM
Cruised over to 24 Cycles last night. Hombre puts on a cool shindig. Here's a few pics from the ride over.

http://i.imgur.com/LQFj36R.png

http://i.imgur.com/01eiFyo.png

http://i.imgur.com/yT2plyZ.png

http://i.imgur.com/PJMtKEb.png

http://i.imgur.com/BAFUpaq.png

blackesthart
11-12-2014, 1:07 PM
Who's going to Hazzard this weekend?

shuckclams
11-13-2014, 5:52 PM
im moving to SD in January from VA. still trying to find a place to live. looking for some info from people in the area. recommended areas and places to avoid. food beer bikes babes. a garage is in order. thanks dawgs!

blackesthart
11-24-2014, 10:48 AM
east county is cheap north park is hip south park is cool then there's the beaches Ob Pb La Jolla it de pends on how much you want to spend
im moving to SD in January from VA. still trying to find a place to live. looking for some info from people in the area. recommended areas and places to avoid. food beer bikes babes. a garage is in order. thanks dawgs!

spenzher
12-05-2014, 6:49 PM
Does anyone have a tubing bender in san diego or know where I could go to get some tubing bent? It's for a frame so it's 1 1/4" .120 wall

Jasonisdico
12-06-2014, 2:29 AM
Does anyone have a tubing bender in san diego or know where I could go to get some tubing bent? It's for a frame so it's 1 1/4" .120 wall

I've got one with a 3.5" CLR 1.25" die. I'm home most evenings. Shoot me a pm with your number and I'll text ya.

ThePete
12-08-2014, 11:05 AM
Who's riding up to Chopper Fest in Ventura?

24Cycles
12-23-2014, 1:37 AM
December Monday 29th 530pm until 9pm
Kid friendly bring your better half
Open Grill last Get together of the Year
#24Cycles
3849 Gaines Street
San Diego CA 92110
We're going to open our shop grill up we have got dogs or feel free to bring a steak veggie burger or chicken to cook on our grill. BYOB we have sodas and bottle water.
We can recap the stupidity of 2014 or just eat and drink some beers amongst friends.
Grill opens 6 until we finish cooking
@mikeyratt69 @packrattrecords @blackesthart @elmotoculero @trophymotorcycles @fox__den @sturrrgisss @samshow @biltwell @seven13productions @brinplourde @we_all_waste_away @torreydawn @beerbreedreverend @cerberusmoto feel free to repost.

supersickdyna
12-24-2014, 2:45 PM
just found this thread. I'm in San Diego looking to meet up and ride, where are the good spots or upcoming runs?

JamesM
12-28-2014, 2:15 PM

I'm trying to move out there before February from Vegas. You find anything yet? I'd love to find a place with a garage and split rent with someone likeminded with bikes and what not.

BNorton
07-28-2015, 12:14 AM
So Escape to Hazzard County 4 is a no go. Now what? What events are happening in Southern California?

Broke86Yam
08-07-2015, 10:34 PM
Just picked up an '07 Road King. What's happening around?

blackesthart
08-26-2015, 11:22 AM
Alright guys let's try this again. We realize this is the same weekend as Hazard County. We cant please everyone.
We know you get busy this time of year , so mark your calendar now. You don't want to miss this. "Don't ask questions- just ride - campout" November 13-15 (date change) . 100% free camp out fun. The destination will not be advertised. If you want to come with, just keep your eyes peeled for rally point info. For those of you who can not attend both nights we will have a rally point Friday Nov 13th mid day and another Saturday Nov 14th in the morning. We will lead you from these rally points to the camp and party destination. All you need to know is the destination is within 100 miles from Hesperia CA. There will be a gas and supply stop right before we venture to the undisclosed camp area. The camp area is BLM OHV area, so have your buddies that don't ride follow in chase truck with your dirt toys.
Cheer
*feel free to share and repost
And there will be mandatory Karaoke!

JohnnyCoops
12-03-2015, 1:56 PM
Ride out of San Diego to Chopperfest. We're leaving to morning before (December 12th) around 10 or 11 and getting hotels near the previous party. Heading to chopperfest the next day.

teamcurtis
12-03-2015, 4:03 PM
Here in SD...
though my bikes may not be choppy enough for some
plus i dont have a beard :(

JohnnyCoops
12-03-2015, 10:38 PM
I don't have a beard but hit and mist of us are not riding choopers. Shoot me a text if you wanted to join 5415143046

deathofcali
12-05-2015, 8:53 PM
Damn that ride out to Chopperfest sounds like a blast. Sucks I work weekends. I live in Esco if anyone wants to ride.

Jasonisdico
12-06-2015, 10:49 AM
Damn that ride out to Chopperfest sounds like a blast. Sucks I work weekends. I live in Esco if anyone wants to ride.

We ride every Wednesday throughout the city. We hit anywhere from 3-6 bars and usually pick a spot to grab some food too. You're welcome to ride. Now if only JohnJohn(JohnnyCoops) would stop being such a bitch about his broken wrist... Ha!

JohnnyCoops
12-06-2015, 8:43 PM
Shoot me a text at that number. I'm in esco as well.

deathofcali
12-06-2015, 11:26 PM
We ride every Wednesday throughout the city. We hit anywhere from 3-6 bars and usually pick a spot to grab some food too. You're welcome to ride. Now if only JohnJohn(JohnnyCoops) would stop being such a bitch about his broken wrist... Ha!
Sounds good. I work nights so I have all day free until 3. My number is 7604815497.

blackesthart
12-30-2015, 4:05 PM
TACO MOTO TUESDAY

the meet up 9034 Campo Rd, Spring Valley, CA 91977
Kickstand up at &p.m.

the final destination 2400 India St, San Diego, CA 92101

JohnnyCoops
01-23-2016, 9:54 AM
Is this happening every week?

DynaBob1031
02-25-2016, 3:51 PM
Out of Point Loma area here. What's up with everyone, and the weekly ride. Is that still a thing?

JohnnyCoops
03-04-2016, 11:41 PM
Yeah we still have it every wednesday, you can shoot me a text for info, 5415143046

Jasonisdico
05-01-2016, 9:16 PM
Wrench night at my place this Wednesday evening. If you've got something you need worked on and know how to do it and just need a place to, or want to learn how. Cruise on over anytime after 5:30pm.

FilthyGarageCo
05-06-2016, 1:34 PM
Wrench night at my place this Wednesday evening. If you've got something you need worked on and know how to do it and just need a place to, or want to learn how. Cruise on over anytime after 5:30pm.
That's probably one of the coolest things I've heard of right there. Wish I was a bit closer I'd come just to kick it.

FilthyGarageCo
05-10-2016, 1:31 PM
Well looks like I'll be starting a new job it SD county. Fallbrook here I come. Even though I just moved to Lake Elsinore this commute will be a breeze compared to the 2 hour commute that I've been making for the last 2 months.

hazydaze
05-21-2016, 9:54 AM
Where's the ride gonna meet n start from this week?
cheers

DagoShovelhead
06-26-2016, 11:46 AM
What's up guys, Nolan here. Having some shovelhead problems, looking for someone who's got experience rebuilding bottom ends.

Jasonisdico
08-03-2016, 11:59 AM
Still doing ride nights every Wednesday. I usually post the location to my IG @ChopLifeGarage

Tonight meeting at the El Cajon Car show at 6 and riding out to some bars from there.

supersickdyna
08-03-2016, 12:26 PM
Nice! I might try to make it. Gotta see if the bike will fire up. Been gone for 6 months

blackesthart
08-05-2016, 1:29 PM
Wednesday was great and I was only there for the meet and first stop

Jasonisdico
08-07-2016, 6:22 PM
Gonna do wrench night at my house this Wednesday night. I'll fire up the grill for some burgers and dogs. Come work on whatever you need to, or learn how to do some shit you've never done. Starts at 5. Hit me up for the address if you don't have it.

Jasonisdico
12-28-2016, 7:44 AM
Yup, doing this again.

Gonna do wrench night at my house this Wednesday night. I'll fire up the grill for some burgers and dogs. Come work on whatever you need to, or learn how to do some shit you've never done. Starts at 5. Hit me up for my address.

supersickdyna
12-28-2016, 9:54 AM
Might try to make it over there! Got a few things I could do. But more interested in helping out

Jasonisdico
01-03-2017, 5:52 PM
Got a small group riding up to the Biltwell yard sale early Saturday morning. All are welcome to roll with.

Pisstopher
04-11-2017, 1:54 PM
What's up san diego...just letting people know that I will be doing some chopper camping (local training for an eventual cross country ride) in culp Valley Primitive Campground, part of the Anza Borrego park...probably heading our April 25 Tuesday for one night...gonna be chopper camping, which for me is tarps, sleeping bag, beef jerry, and beer...and psychedelics, kidding of course (I wish)...

pantspisser
04-15-2017, 6:17 AM
Shit ya man should be a fun trip. My scoots busted unfortunately. Post pictures if you remember to take any, this thread is tragically spars in that department. I got my truck and ramps out in east county if you get into a jam, hit me up on here.

Jasonisdico
04-17-2017, 12:16 PM
Doing wrench night again this wednesday evening(19th). I usually fire up the grill. Just about anyone is welcome. Got a group riding up to Hippy Killer on Saturday morning too and camping saturday night.

juhl243
06-06-2017, 1:16 PM
Anybody getting a group together for born free weekend? Anybody camping out?

pantspisser
06-17-2017, 11:30 AM
Anybody getting a group together for born free weekend? Anybody camping out?

If you have instagram check out @Choplifegarage that's a grood group of SD area chopper dudes, they probably got something in the works.

Jason, I got that foot clutch going on my softail and was riding around as happy as could be for about 2 weeks before an opportunity came up to sell my springer front end at a good price. So she is back on the block getting a rigid frame and narrow glide front end with the new found cash...just can't leave well enough alone.

sdshovel
08-03-2017, 9:54 PM
Any thing happening this weekend?

dc74inc
08-17-2017, 6:20 PM
I live in dirty South Park. Work over in Kearny.

Hey bro, me and the bro live in alpine and spring valley hit us up at 619.375.8704 or 619.830.1988 if you want to roll around town! we got a custom 883c and a FXDL

CARUSOwTow
11-09-2017, 8:12 PM
Whats doin guys.
Just moved out here from NYC. Living in North Park with all the hip folk.
What goes on down here? I'm down for whatever.

Jasonisdico
11-30-2017, 12:05 PM
Whats doin guys.
Just moved out here from NYC. Living in North Park with all the hip folk.
What goes on down here? I'm down for whatever.

I used to plan ride nights in SD but have been laid up with neck surgery. Other guys from my group still throw them together. Best bet is to check out on IG. Mine is ChopLifeGarage, although I’m not really posting about ride nights right now. Death.Trap.Cycles posts stuff up, cliffornia_ does too, and so does Kenny at Coffin_Culture So check them out for some info.

Also, I’m right down the road from you in City Heights by Tower Bar. I’m not doing big wrench night parties at my place right now, but I’m still doing some slow building of things if you need a hand with something.

CARUSOwTow
11-30-2017, 6:32 PM
Fuck man. Hope all is well with that shit.
Big thanks for the heads up on those guys. I'm gonna give yous a follow and try and stay up on everything.
Whenever you got anything going on, gimme a holler and I'll swing around or if you even need an extra set of hands I'm always down.
Thanks again man!!

CarbFarts
12-05-2017, 9:20 PM
My dudes. Anyone looking to get some saddle time in this weekend?

Jasonisdico
03-07-2018, 7:07 PM
Crickout is at the end of the month(30-31-1). Anyone looking to ride there out of San Diego that Friday? I’ll probably leave SD around 5:30-6 that night and head straight there. I only get 60-65 miles out of a tank, so stops will be frequent.

Jasonisdico
04-24-2018, 7:53 PM
Wednesday ride nights are back! If you know where I live, meet me there at 5, or the El Cajon Classic car show at 5:30.

Linked2002
06-18-2018, 8:15 AM
This past Wednesday bike night in El Cajon was a decent time. Until mister Rev pants decided to bounce his harley off of the limiter for about 3 minutes straight as he was pulling away from downtown cafe.....

Friday afternoons to early evening myself and a few friends hit a few breweries as we push from the bay into east county. Anyone chill and good company is welcome, just drop me a line.

OakBehringer
07-20-2018, 2:32 PM
Anyone in the SD/North/East County area that is handy with a tig torch / sheet metal / tank tunnel welding? Hit me up with a reference. Thanks!

blackesthart
09-05-2019, 3:53 PM

Anybody planning on going to this