PDA

View Full Version : Copperheads region/southeast,usa

dazegoneby
05-14-2012, 7:32 AM
throwing a shout out to all in the copperhead region of mideast,,,trying to get a network of guys together,,, up,and down through this area .this would help if your brokedown in east bumfuck.. could help out, in a jam, .if enough response, we will set up some, runs, swap meets, parties,,

HWC
05-17-2012, 7:45 AM
franklin cty~~~shine capitol of the world!:cheersmate:

DeesButts
05-17-2012, 8:08 AM
Eastern Panhandle West Virginia Checkin in!

dazegoneby
05-21-2012, 6:24 PM
this was last week end,, few pics , found out too late, cell phones wouldn,t get out of the valley .oh well,,,to the guys who made it out,,,, rock on

HWC
05-21-2012, 8:50 PM
suks i ended up havin to work ..till next time..

dazegoneby
05-21-2012, 9:11 PM
Alls cool i thought i missed you ,then phone wouldn,t get thru ,try again this year,in august you might can stand that cold ass water.later ,Daze

dazegoneby
06-27-2012, 10:37 PM
hey guys ,the swimming hole has been packed ever since the may campout ,,might get something going for end of august ,,,yes ,,,a bit earlier planning going on this time ,,,one more look at the swimming hole,,,hehehe, took me two months to drink the left over pbr, from last campout...

TwoLaneFever
09-22-2014, 7:23 PM
51828wellllllllllllll,,,,seeing 4 guys showed up at the last get together,,, the leftover beers where mine ,,,and yes pbr does "kick" after so many,,,the shine didn,t last the night ,,,,so maybe before the deer hunters,,, invade the arcadia area,,, willing to try this one more time ,before the snow starts flying to the souls who are up for this, it can be a ride to and from points on the brp,,, great cruising roads, last time it was from Roanoke to arcadia and around peaks of otter, this may be a campout with byob, not a big time thing,,, last time we 5,yes 5 of us , made the campout ,or we can just ride to party spot and rock on ,,,,feelers out ,,,what do you think homees? september is on it,s way out, and the leaves are falling ,, not much happening around here, till the toys for tots deal in dec,,,,the brp is cool when the colors happen,if enough replys are made we can do it again or I,ll do it alone wtf?=overnight party /ride,,,,fri/sat/sun,,, buchanna5182851828n is close by for supplies ,,,holler, if you want to catch "one" in the woods,,,and chase truck is on hand early October if we get the call to go