PDA

View Full Version : Central Coast of California, SLO county or SB county

dpontherocks
05-13-2012, 10:01 PM
anybody out there on the central coast??? just wondering if there's anything going on with rides or anything that's accepting of some japanese chops??? maybe even some people to wrench with or just shoot the shit.

batman
05-18-2012, 10:41 PM
I'm in SLO county. Atascadero. I don't see too many jap chops around here, but there are a few. I've got an XS650 chop in the shed that I will eventually finish. As long as my Sporty chop is running, i'm not too motivated to work on the others. Two Wheels motor cycle shop on El Camino Real in Atascadero will be hosting bike night on Thursday nights starting next thursday.

dpontherocks
05-20-2012, 11:05 PM
I'm in SLO county. Atascadero. I don't see too many jap chops around here, but there are a few. I've got an XS650 chop in the shed that I will eventually finish. As long as my Sporty chop is running, i'm not too motivated to work on the others. Two Wheels motor cycle shop on El Camino Real in Atascadero will be hosting bike night on Thursday nights starting next thursday.

sweet. i haven't actually seen any around here. that's cool to know. i'm down in AG. my in-laws live in atascadero so i'm up there quite a bit. i'm hoping to get this bike all put together before born free. i'll definitely hit up bike night once i get running. just putting this one together as kind of a rat to get around and then i have another xs that will get a little more attention and detail. hopefully i'll se you up there in june. :cheersmate:

batman
05-20-2012, 11:51 PM
Hit me up if you get it running before born free. A couple of us are gonna ride out to Kettleman City and meet up with some chopper heads from the north and ride down the 5 to Born Free. We will probably be meeting up with a couple more in Bakersfield. Should be 8 of us. Your welcome to ride with us.

Flippy02
05-21-2012, 4:23 AM
I'm trying to move up in that area, if I can save enough money, and find myself an emt job,

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk

dpontherocks
05-23-2012, 11:19 PM
Hit me up if you get it running before born free. A couple of us are gonna ride out to Kettleman City and meet up with some chopper heads from the north and ride down the 5 to Born Free. We will probably be meeting up with a couple more in Bakersfield. Should be 8 of us. Your welcome to ride with us.

yeah, that's my goal is to get it running and all dialed in by then. i'll roll with you for sure if i get it done. i have a couple of friends here who are going but they are leaving like 3 days earlier and i can't do that. so we'll see. thanks man.

batman
06-28-2012, 1:33 AM
Heading out from A-town friday morning & heading down the coast. Me and my bro are leaving friday and meeting the rest of the guys down there.

gonzoguilt
06-28-2012, 1:57 AM
Yall still meeting up in kettleman city?

batman
07-08-2012, 6:25 PM
The guys I was supposed to meet up with in Kettleman ended up leaving the day before, so we ended up leaving friday mid-morning and went straight down the 101. Did you get your bike together and make it down?

ScrewyLouie
08-04-2012, 8:12 PM
im in morro bay... any of you skate?

Flippy02
08-04-2012, 8:53 PM
besides the surf shops, i didnt think there was anyone under 100 in Morro Bay

im in morro bay... any of you skate?

batman
08-04-2012, 9:58 PM
I ride bmx, but don't skate. Little wheels under my feet always end in pain.

ScrewyLouie
08-06-2012, 1:56 AM
this place is rad, cayucos is even better, and los osos has a good cement park. the ramp in cayucos is the best and i try to be there every day, as i get to see the waves rolling in.. IMO youre missing out if thats what you think..

ScrewyLouie
08-06-2012, 2:01 AM
I ride bmx, but don't skate. Little wheels under my feet always end in pain.

i use to ride bmx before i skated.. was born in tucson, AZ so the dirt riding was the thing to do. still appreciate it.

batman
08-06-2012, 2:06 AM
I lived on Osos for a year. They don't allow bikes in the cement park, but I got to ride it one night when the gate was left unlocked. Strap your board to your bike and take a ride over here to Atascadero, we have an indoor/outdoor skate park thats pretty cool called A-town park.

Moto4fun
08-06-2012, 10:19 AM
I live in SLO and occasionally skate. It has been a while since I went to the park, but there are a few good ones around. That ramp in Cayucos is rad.

ScrewyLouie
08-06-2012, 2:59 PM
osos park is good, love how our tax dollars built it and they still charge 5$.. pads and helmet is law there, and thats a bummer. the ramp in cayucos you can ride bmx, just dont slam your pegs on the copeing and youll catch no heat.. goin their in about an hour, cruise on by..

SaintxSinner
08-13-2012, 11:40 PM
I Live in Santa Maria, I dont skate too Husky Lol and I dont BMX, tried but the seats always hurt my big ass and bikes were too small for me, i got a jap bike vstar 650 that i hop around on I cruise around the general region, mostly solo too many Harley Nazi's where I ride