PDA

View Full Version : Inland Empire, California Roll Call

Hooligan80
05-13-2012, 3:36 PM
Let's see how many of you bastards are hiding around here. The Inland Empire consists of the following cities:
Riverside County:
Banning
Beaumont
Blythe
Calimesa
Canyon Lake
Cathedral City
Corona
Coachella
Desert Hot Springs
Eastvale
Hemet
Jurupa Valley
Indian Wells
Indio
Lake Elsinore
La Quinta
Menifee
Moreno Valley
Murrieta
Norco
Palm Desert
Palm Springs
Perris
Rancho Mirage
Riverside
San Jacinto
Temecula
Wildomar

San Bernardino County

Adelanto
Apple Valley
Barstow
Big Bear Lake
Chino
Chino Hills
Colton
Fontana
Grand Terrace
Hesperia
Highland
Loma Linda
Montclair
Needles
Ontario
Rancho Cucamonga
Redlands
Rialto
San Bernardino
Twentynine Palms
Upland
Victorville
Yucaipa
Yucca Valley

ThePete
05-13-2012, 4:20 PM
+1 @ Murrieta

Sent from your prison purse.

Ember
05-13-2012, 6:44 PM
Yucaipa/Redlands

LivingCanvas
05-13-2012, 7:25 PM
Victorville/San Bernardino

billdozer
05-13-2012, 8:25 PM
Murrieta

MetulMunky
05-13-2012, 9:09 PM
did you finally get your motorcicle runnin Hooly. hurry up so we can go fer a ride.

+1 Yucaipa

wdg0224
05-13-2012, 9:46 PM
another from yucaipa

Ember
05-13-2012, 10:37 PM
I see one of you guys running up County Line Rd on a chop. No bike for me right now. Having fuel/carb problems, wrong parts keep getting sent my way... and still need to register it. Hopefully soon.

TemeculaTerry
05-13-2012, 11:03 PM
El Centro - kidding!

erockson
05-14-2012, 12:12 AM
Moreno Valley

Hooligan80
05-14-2012, 6:35 AM
oh yeah, since I posted this I should add that I'm up in Yucaipa and work out in Redlands. Haven't gotten it running yet Munky, been having to take care of this hospital bullshit.

Duane
05-14-2012, 6:38 AM
Lake Elsinore

MetulMunky
05-14-2012, 6:13 PM
whatevski, Hooligan and Ember both need to hurry up with yo bikes so we can ride..... Jus sayin

on a side note, i got laid off from the Tow truckin so if you guys want some shit fabbed or welded hit me up.

BrandonThePleb
05-14-2012, 8:31 PM
Chino HIlls

WarGhost
05-14-2012, 10:52 PM
Hemet

jluck27
05-15-2012, 7:45 AM
The hills of Chino!!!

EmperorWurm
05-15-2012, 9:14 AM
Elsinore!!!!

pirate2876
05-15-2012, 10:07 AM
Not from here, but gonna be in the Yucapia/Calimesa area this Sunday to hang with a lady friend. Anyone wanna go for a putt around that area around the afternoon? Or have any ideas where to ride about?

Hooligan80
05-15-2012, 10:26 AM
I'm actually leaving Sunday morning with my wife to spend Sunday/Monday at the beach.

EmperorWurm
05-15-2012, 10:26 AM
Not from here, but gonna be in the Yucapia/Calimesa area this Sunday to hang with a lady friend. Anyone wanna go for a putt around that area around the afternoon? Or have any ideas where to ride about?

ride up to idllywild

elmiguel13
05-15-2012, 1:03 PM
Big Rancho Cucamonga, representando y que? Rifa!

...just kidding. But seriously, im in Rancho Cucamonga.

calicruiser
05-15-2012, 1:28 PM
soon to be Temecula . . . end of June if I'm lucky!

grenade
05-17-2012, 1:09 PM
Elsinore!

Hooligan80
05-17-2012, 2:14 PM
Elsinore!

You know of a hot rod shop owned by a guy named Brian up there?

grenade
05-17-2012, 3:32 PM
You know of a hot rod shop owned by a guy named Brian up there?

cant say i do i know alot of the fab guys and painters but i dont get to hang out much because i work in costa mesa

murrieta45
05-17-2012, 5:51 PM
Murrieta.....

Who would a thunk!

pacman00
05-18-2012, 3:32 AM
i split time between corona and elsinore. my sign shop is in corona, fab shop is in elsinore. i need to be in elsinore more.

Hooligan80
05-19-2012, 9:03 PM
cant say i do i know alot of the fab guys and painters but i dont get to hang out much because i work in costa mesa

This is the shop... I still owe the owner an ass beating for taking me for $2900

http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/General-Auto-Repair-Services/BFE-Classics-in-Lake-Elsinore-CA-100062374

Ansutton21
05-20-2012, 4:42 PM
whatevski, Hooligan and Ember both need to hurry up with yo bikes so we can ride..... Jus sayin

on a side note, i got laid off from the Tow truckin so if you guys want some shit fabbed or welded hit me up.

If you dont know who this redneck is, or havent seen his work, get with it. This honky can fabricate.

MetulMunky
05-20-2012, 5:50 PM
If you dont know who this redneck is, or havent seen his work, get with it. This honky can fabricate.

thank you sir. !

a little sneak peek of the rollcage i am putting in my buddies truck
http://i1220.photobucket.com/albums/dd450/metulmunky/barstowbomber17.jpg

southerniron
05-20-2012, 7:23 PM
my name is danny , i live in homeland (next door to hemet) work days in moreno and nights in temecula . so whens the ride ?

ThePete
05-20-2012, 9:01 PM
May just do that, if this guy buys my Xterra I may end up getting a Jeep or Sammy that will require some family safe modifications.

Sent from the mouse house.

grenade
05-24-2012, 10:49 AM
This is the shop... I still owe the owner an ass beating for taking me for $2900

http://www.la.bbb.org/business-reviews/General-Auto-Repair-Services/BFE-Classics-in-Lake-Elsinore-CA-100062374

this is less than 5 mi from my house ill start asking around you know him troy?

btw i just read their reviews looks like he fucked alot of people

TylerM
05-25-2012, 1:01 PM
I'm In Riverside

pacman00
05-25-2012, 2:15 PM
nope. i looked it up too. thought it might have been this other guy but his former shops driveway is next to target.

79kz400
05-25-2012, 5:14 PM
i know this old but here it goes anyway...moreno valley

motorlou
06-01-2012, 2:57 AM
hey guys, not sure if this is the correct spot to post this i wanted to let all my fellow chop cultists (within reasonable distance of me) know that i will be having a Born Free BBQ brunch at my pad before leaving to the show with friends. if anyone wants to stop by and have some tacos and a coke on the way there please pm me and I'll shoot you my addy. this won't be any major production but just a get together/ride together kinda deal. i will humbly do my best to serve whoever shows up while supplies last. we plan on starting at 10am and prolly roll out at noon? hope to see you here and thank you in advance, Lou (LouisBuilt Choppers)

ps: i live in Riverside off the 91 fwy and magnolia exit

motorlou
06-01-2012, 10:44 AM
well now, i see we got some hungry hippos!! ha

Ember
06-01-2012, 12:01 PM
Hey, Lou.
I would post this in the new "Brolodex" sub-forum. There is a thread for those in the IE.

astroxzombie9
06-02-2012, 11:35 AM
Radlands. That pre-Born Free brunch sounds rad

paybacks01
06-02-2012, 8:41 PM
Riverside. Been looking for some people to ride out to bf4 with, if I can get my brakes figured out.

LivingCanvas
06-03-2012, 9:19 PM
well now, i see we got some hungry hippos!! ha

Sounds good, but I always go to born free right when it opens

motorlou
06-03-2012, 10:59 PM
Sounds good, but I always go to born free right when it opens

how come? if you don't mind me asking. i would think alot more bikes show up after lunch no? i wanna see as many as i can lay my eyes on so they'll rest easy till next year!

LivingCanvas
06-08-2012, 6:16 AM
how come? if you don't mind me asking. i would think alot more bikes show up after lunch no? i wanna see as many as i can lay my eyes on so they'll rest easy till next year!

Well, last year my wife and I went all day, from open to after they called the bike give away winner. I guess mostly just parking is the best reason I have. I parked in the show area last year, and that got pretty full pretty fast.

Plus it gives us a chance to walk around early in the day before the crowds really get there, and before the heat goes up.

astroxzombie9
06-09-2012, 1:00 PM
Well, last year my wife and I went all day, from open to after they called the bike give away winner. I guess mostly just parking is the best reason I have. I parked in the show area last year, and that got pretty full pretty fast.

Plus it gives us a chance to walk around early in the day before the crowds really get there, and before the heat goes up.

I back this

grenade
06-09-2012, 11:42 PM
anyone going to hell on wheels we are leaving my house around 11?

pacman00
06-10-2012, 5:55 PM
went and saw the pine box boys last night. they told me about a truely amazing show in tennessee they are playing called the Muddy Roots Festival. i think im definately stupid enough to go on my bike when its done. or pussy it in my truck and ride a state or 2. hooten hallers, joe buck, bob wayne, wayne the train, rev heat, dale watson, legendary shack shakers, rev peytons bdb, antiseen and a whole shitload more.

h8ter
06-10-2012, 5:59 PM
Murrieta

LivingCanvas
06-10-2012, 8:54 PM
went and saw the pine box boys last night. they told me about a truely amazing show in tennessee they are playing called the Muddy Roots Festival. i think im definately stupid enough to go on my bike when its done. or pussy it in my truck and ride a state or 2. hooten hallers, joe buck, bob wayne, wayne the train, rev heat, dale watson, legendary shack shakers, rev peytons bdb, antiseen and a whole shitload more.

Wtf are you talking about?

pacman00
06-10-2012, 9:20 PM
talking about a long ass road trip to tennessee. doubt anyone will be able to go but i can.

grenade
06-12-2012, 11:34 PM
fuck you troy on the 400?

pacman00
06-13-2012, 2:30 AM
if it runs ill go. figure id look up all the welding shops along the way. if it breaks ill fix it.

highwayhooligan
06-18-2012, 11:33 AM
I just got back from Redlands yesterday. My pops has family out there in the E. Lugunia Ave and Church St. area. I reeeeally didn't want to come back. How is it trying to find a job out there? I am 1 credit away from receiving my Associates in Welding Technologies and I have been setting up pool tables for the past 10 years. Anyone know of places like that hiring? Is cost of living super high? Also, can anyone recommend a good tattoo artist? I past by Knuckle Heads and Inkfamous and wasn't too impressed with the outsides. But, Empire looked really sick... and there was a super cute blonde sitting out front.

Hooligan80
06-18-2012, 12:29 PM
I just got back from Redlands yesterday. My pops has family out there in the E. Lugunia Ave and Church St. area. I reeeeally didn't want to come back. How is it trying to find a job out there? I am 1 credit away from receiving my Associates in Welding Technologies and I have been setting up pool tables for the past 10 years. Anyone know of places like that hiring? Is cost of living super high? Also, can anyone recommend a good tattoo artist? I past by Knuckle Heads and Inkfamous and wasn't too impressed with the outsides. But, Empire looked really sick... and there was a super cute blonde sitting out front.

The super cute blond is my friend Kim. Knuckle Heads has some great artists, but Tattoo Revolution (I think on Alabama St.) has some of the best in Redlands. I know people at both shops. What does an Associates in Welding Technologies entail exactly? Maybe I can see if there is anyone hiring. Cost of living varies depending on where you live. It can be reasonable or high depending on what part of town you live in.

By the way, this is the blond you saw
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/MattGrimm13/NikonPics/043.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/MattGrimm13/NikonPics/048-1.jpg

MetulMunky
06-18-2012, 12:54 PM
there are too many welders out here already.... try Orange County !!!!

i kid i kid, Fontana and surrounding areas is really an industrial Mecca, so if your Certs are good in LA county ( the most stringent certs for the west coast) then you should have no problem finding a Job, and by comparison up here in Yucaipa the cost of living is very reasonable.

highwayhooligan
06-18-2012, 12:58 PM
Well, I've taken blue print reading, metallurgy, math for technicians, a few blacksmithing classes, and a basic electrical engineering class and have learned how to weld a lot better than I was able to before in MIG, TIG, and stick and learned FCAW and SAW. I had 12 welding certifications at one point, but they've all expired. My last job was at L&M Radiator here in Cruces. We built all the radiators you see in the giant Cat mining rigs among other things. (mesabi.com)

Yup, that's her. I was only there for a day, unfortunately. We drove out Friday, went out to HB on Saturday and came back Sunday. I really wish I could've stayed longer. By the way, HB BOMBurgers is the shit!

highwayhooligan
06-18-2012, 1:07 PM
I looked up Tattoo Revolution and I'm really diggin' Manuel's work. Top fuckin' notch.

LivingCanvas
06-18-2012, 8:53 PM
+1 for tattoo revolution.

Ember
06-19-2012, 12:15 AM
I have had work done at Revolution, but the artists that did my work are no longer at the shop. I didn't care for Empire, but last time I was there was years ago.

As for work, good luck. With this economy, there is little to no decent work out there. Depending on your welding certs, I have a buddy that is a soil tech, and the company he works for needs welding inspectors.

Cost of living- It is SO Cal. Not cheap, but not like the coastal areas. I am ready to get out of California.

highwayhooligan
06-19-2012, 1:56 AM
I have had work done at Revolution, but the artists that did my work are no longer at the shop. I didn't care for Empire, but last time I was there was years ago.

As for work, good luck. With this economy, there is little to no decent work out there. Depending on your welding certs, I have a buddy that is a soil tech, and the company he works for needs welding inspectors.

Cost of living- It is SO Cal. Not cheap, but not like the coastal areas. I am ready to get out of California.

I don't have nearly enough patience to take the welding inspectors test. That shit is haaaaard. One of the teacher's assistants at the school I went to failed it three times. I failed to mention it, but all my certs were AWS certifications, so they were good anywhere in North America. I've already found a few places I could probably afford to rent around the Redlands area. Housing prices seem about the same as they are out here. Cost of living in general seems a tad higher though. After spending even just the day in HB, I can already tell you I couldn't live in the coastal areas. Too many douche nozzles for my taste.

MetulMunky
06-19-2012, 2:26 AM
for tattooos there is also "Artistic Element" here in Yucaipa, Seeds is a good friend of mine, and all the dudes in there are awesome artists.

and this wednesday i have my second interview at "California steel Industries", so wish me luck :clap for you::cheersmate:

Ember
06-19-2012, 12:53 PM
Second interview is always good. Good luck!

If you are not originally from California, just wait until you realize the amount of taxes we pay since the state is broke. Cops in my town are writing tickets hand over fist to generate revenue. It is beginning to be a nation wide thing, but the IE is getting the brunt of it, especially the unemployment numbers. This was a construction mecca at one point. When the housing market took a dump, so did the jobs here.

ThePete
06-19-2012, 12:59 PM
They're nothing but a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worms! Hanging's too good for them. Burning's too good for them! They should be torn into little bitsy pieces and buried alive!

Hooligan80
06-20-2012, 1:04 PM
for tattooos there is also "Artistic Element" here in Yucaipa, Seeds is a good friend of mine, and all the dudes in there are awesome artists.

and this wednesday i have my second interview at "California steel Industries", so wish me luck :clap for you::cheersmate:

Hope you get the job Munky

Kong
06-21-2012, 2:38 PM
In Murrieta too

66Coffin
06-23-2012, 7:39 PM
Chino Hills, anybody round here? Only saw one dude with a chopped roller in his truck.

interstatejoe
06-23-2012, 8:50 PM
Chino Hills, anybody round here? Only saw one dude with a chopped roller in his truck.

Live in HB but my office is in Pomona/chino hills @ 71 & Riverside/Peyton

BCFFBC

grenade
06-24-2012, 12:00 AM
i miss you joe

BrandonThePleb
06-24-2012, 12:15 AM

that's either a black truck or a red truck i bet ;). theres a handful of us around the hills of chino.

BrandonThePleb
06-24-2012, 12:18 AM

BCFFBC

I work off riverside dr. as well... you know the old taco factory building what looks like a house with the big driveway gates and palm trees... thats me! you wouldnt be the guy riding a jap bike always parked off reservoir and riverside dr?

66Coffin
06-24-2012, 3:17 PM
I work off riverside dr. as well... you know the old taco factory building what looks like a house with the big driveway gates and palm trees... thats me! you wouldnt be the guy riding a jap bike always parked off reservoir and riverside dr?
Big white iron gates, all fancy n stuff? If so I live like two minutes from you.

66Coffin
06-24-2012, 3:21 PM

BCFFBC

What office? Do you work at BEVMO right there ? Please say yes! Cuz im across the street

66Coffin
06-24-2012, 3:36 PM
that's either a black truck or a red truck i bet ;). theres a handful of us around the hills of chino.

Dont remember truck but young Asian kat was driving. The bike was a rigid frame Avon speedmaster on the rear with zbars I think. No motor. Was cool enough to follow for a minute to scope it out. Id like to see it cruisin the Hills when hes finished... Whoever he is.

Doc74
06-24-2012, 6:22 PM
I seem to be the only out in 29 palms. Figured as much, this place fucking sucks. Possbile moving to HI at the end of the year though, stoked on that

ThePete
06-24-2012, 6:26 PM
I seem to be the only out in 29 palms. Figured as much, this place fucking sucks. Possbile moving to HI at the end of the year though, stoked on that

I feel for you doc, spent enough time out there myself, just be glad it's not China Lake.

Doc74
06-24-2012, 6:28 PM
I feel for you doc, spent enough time out there myself, just be glad it's not China Lake.

haha no shit. Only good thing about living out here is that once you leave the city to go to vegas or east on the 62 towards parker there is no cops and plenty of fun little curves to dig through

BrandonThePleb
06-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Big white iron gates, all fancy n stuff? If so I live like two minutes from you.
Nope the black gates. between town and reservoir on riverside dr.

Dont remember truck but young Asian kat was driving. The bike was a rigid frame Avon speedmaster on the rear with zbars I think. No motor. Was cool enough to follow for a minute to scope it out. Id like to see it cruisin the Hills when hes finished... Whoever he is.

you will probably see that azn kat mobbing on that shovelhead in july for sure. Because that guy is me! ;)
if you're headed to bf4 pm me your number and i'll hit u up. I think we might have a few people we can group up with if youre interested. plus when everyone in the hills have their bikes running i think we all need to hit the bar for a little meet and greet.

66Coffin
06-25-2012, 6:40 AM
Nope the black gates. between town and reservoir on riverside dr.

you will probably see that azn kat mobbing on that shovelhead in july for sure. Because that guy is me! ;)
if you're headed to bf4 pm me your number and i'll hit u up. I think we might have a few people we can group up with if youre interested. plus when everyone in the hills have their bikes running i think we all need to hit the bar for a little meet and greet.

Hell ya Brandon, sounds cool,im going to BF4 but not on my bike, still working on it. Lemme know when u want to do the meet n greet, always good to meet like minded fellows. Hit me up if ypu need a ride to BF.

southerniron
07-09-2012, 4:11 PM
So when is the I.E meet/ride ?

ThePete
07-09-2012, 4:26 PM
If it were me I'd just figure out a cool spot then figure out a cool ride to take and have it loop around and end up somewhere else and start plugging it. Weekends are usually good but a few guys might be down to do an afternoon thing after work since it's staying light late right now. As for me I'm all tapped out as far as motorcycle related stuff this month, I gave up all my joy ride privlages in order ride up to the Sequoias with the rest of the swine hounds from the Bacon Crew. There are about 3 threads up about the Bacon Run but this seems to be the most current since we're getting a ride list together as to who is going. BACON RUN II ENDOR! (aka Sequoia's) (http://www.chopcult.com/forum/showthread.php?t=21202)

jluck27
07-09-2012, 5:10 PM
Looking for some "Like-Minded" internet dudes to do some brokeback canyon riding. Must be discreet

Fags

HAHA :cheersmate:

66Coffin
07-09-2012, 5:52 PM
Looking for some "Like-Minded" internet dudes to do some brokeback canyon riding. Must be discreet

Fags

HAHA :cheersmate:

Thats funny right there... Secret fishing trips and such. :eek:.

Ember
07-13-2012, 8:16 PM
Loudest damn thunderstorm I have ever heard in my life last night!

MetulMunky
07-13-2012, 8:36 PM
Loudest damn thunderstorm I have ever heard in my life last night!

that shit was crazy, i opened all my windows and killed all the light and just insomniaced out to that thunder storm.

Ember
07-13-2012, 9:52 PM
I had to close my window a bit in fear a bolt would light up my ass, haha.

Ember
09-10-2012, 7:13 PM
So Cal smells like crap.

CodeysXS
09-10-2012, 8:50 PM
Haha sure does. When we all gonna do a bike meet or run somewhere.

sjcycle
09-13-2012, 2:53 PM
So Cal smells like crap.

My fault...Guess it's time for another annual bath...LOL

Stuck in San Jacinto

SJ

BrandonThePleb
09-19-2012, 1:07 PM
any indy shops around chino hills/chino/pomona/brea/ corona area that can wrench on a shovel? Can't get a hold of Hi-Bond and Bronsonville and those are the only 2 shops I know of around these parts.

TattooDta
09-19-2012, 1:47 PM
Victorville here

Lionfeather
10-08-2012, 9:24 PM
+1 for Riverslime. Green to the dream.

RobTheSlob
10-15-2012, 11:01 AM
+1 Jurupa Valley, work in corona, school in Rancho Cucamonga.

pirateslife
10-16-2012, 10:19 AM
should set up a ride to and meet at betty fayes in norco. Omlettes size of your head. The ride through the hills in riverside??

Dumbphuqjim
11-12-2012, 8:51 PM
Sky Valley, near Desert Hot Springs.

Dumbphuqjim
11-12-2012, 8:55 PM
Im 15 miles east of dillon and hwy 62

theradon100
11-20-2012, 3:40 PM
temecula

Buzzman
11-30-2012, 4:47 PM
Cucamonga

Weather suckin here right about now

BrandonThePleb
12-04-2012, 3:11 PM
any of you guys going to david manns chopperfest? I'm trying to meet up with those boys at gasser lounge and hug the coast with them to ventura

xHELLBOUNDx
12-16-2012, 12:24 PM
Rollin in riverside and hollywood. Inland born. Angeles raised

Goon
12-24-2012, 11:20 AM
Look at that, I'm late as usual. Live in Moreno Valley, work in 29 Palms

BrandonThePleb
01-10-2013, 5:34 PM
Biltwell sale this sat? Anyone...

BadKarma
01-12-2013, 6:56 PM
Lake Arrowhead, where the men are men and the bears are scared.

CodeysXS
01-14-2013, 3:48 AM
I fucked up and thought it was next weekend this no work is fucking me.

Ember
03-15-2013, 12:00 AM
Any one of you bombing down a road in Hemet today? Not sure what bike, maybe Kawi or Honda chop, rigid. Blue flake helmet, Purple and black tank, had a back pack on?

AssBurns
03-22-2013, 10:55 PM
New to the forum, been putting it off for a while since I'm a lazy ass
Raised in Highland, live in Redlands, in the process of moving to Yucaipa.

CodeysXS
05-23-2013, 12:26 PM
Who's riding out to born free from Menifee area.....?

pacman00
06-10-2013, 6:29 PM
not sure who im riding with. depends on who gets bikes done. either start in corona or elsinore.

luckylee1985
06-11-2013, 7:58 PM
Anyone out this way in the Monterey area?

gonzoguilt
12-16-2013, 11:58 PM
Anyone going to the Women's Moto exhibit in Riverside on Sunday night? I'm heading south for the holidays and will be stopping by there to check it out.

cattywampus
12-19-2013, 4:43 PM
corona.

every once in a while i see you mutha-scratchers bombing up/down green river/ridgeline in sierra del oro. hit me up.

BigBenC
02-04-2014, 2:23 AM
Late to the party, per usual.

Out in the dirty desert. Yucca/Morongo Valley.

BigBenC
02-04-2014, 2:27 AM

I feel your pain brother.

XRWannaBe
02-15-2014, 8:39 PM
Anyone going to the Women's Moto exhibit in Riverside on Sunday night? I'm heading south for the holidays and will be stopping by there to check it out.

I should be down for this.

Just moved inland from Venice and looking for more People to ride/ booze with. What's good in downtown riverside?

I'm in the Corona/Riverside area

forgivemeasinner
02-24-2014, 6:48 PM
Corona - Just moving into the neighborhood.

Cheers! -FMS

DirtyFilthyCustoms
02-27-2014, 12:40 AM
Apple Valley...... Anyone else up here??

chopperty1
04-10-2014, 3:51 PM
hey im ty i stay in san dimas.im always riding through ontario ,pomona .i know a few doods out here ,they dont ride much tho.jus sayin....not looking for peeps to ride with.. but if u are?and r in these areas. shit, hit me up!!

ironchop883
04-10-2014, 4:29 PM
High Dezert rider here!!! Headed out to the HK Hoedown this saturday..ready for a good ride and a cold beer!!

DirtyFilthyCustoms
04-11-2014, 10:36 PM
High Dezert rider here!!! Headed out to the HK Hoedown this saturday..ready for a good ride and a cold beer!!

Wish I was able to ride down with you iron..

ironchop883
04-24-2014, 5:28 AM
Just bringing this thread back to the top. High Dezert Riderz what up!!

UltraViolence
10-20-2014, 11:50 AM
New to IE in Temecula.
Riding a 79 for shorter trips and a Dyna for carefree riding.

ThePete
11-04-2014, 3:07 AM
I'm in Murrieta, just keep your eyes peeled there is always stuff going on in the San Diego and Orange County groups. You've got a Dyna so get on Facebook and hit up the Dynaholic's page, these guys run hard and don't pull punches but they're a fun group with riders all across the U.S. I'm sure there's other stuff to keep an eye out for but this will get you started. Also keep an eye out for the Biltwell parking lot sale in January it's an excellent opportunity to meet up with a lot of the other California riders on here.

Triumph5D
12-04-2014, 5:57 PM
From Hemet Looking for people to ride with.

ThePete
12-08-2014, 11:02 AM
Who's riding up to Chopper Fest in Ventura?

Ember
03-05-2015, 2:27 PM
Is there one of you guys here running around Yucaipa lately on a blue bike and flaked helmet?
I briefly saw the dude going up Yucaipa Blvd...

SamHain
12-09-2015, 2:02 PM
Anyone doin Chopperfest this year? Plannin on heading out from apple valley through the desert on saturday