PDA

View Full Version : Motorcycle lawyer So-cal area ?

Dave67
04-14-2012, 10:27 PM
I did a search and I didn't see much of anything, so my question is does anybody have any experience with a good motorcycle only lawyer in the so-cal area.

erockson
04-14-2012, 10:48 PM
Dude.... don't you watch TV:

http://www.lawtigers.com/

The Law Tigers.... "Motorcycle Attorneys Who Ride"

But seriously, other than shitty daytime TV commercials, hopefully someone can point you in a better direction.

Allen
04-14-2012, 11:16 PM
Really depends on what it's for? Accident? Mechanical Failure? Sometimes both? What are we talking about here?

Dave67
04-14-2012, 11:25 PM
Accident ; I was hit by a woman 2 weeks ago and had some pretty decent injuries from it. She was found at fault and has insurance.

Allen
04-15-2012, 12:10 AM
Russ Brown.

I would also recommend, anyone you do pick, check the Yelp! reviews first.

ThePete
04-15-2012, 1:00 AM
Only one I know is up in Wa, she took my bicycle vs lumber truck case. Asshole hit me in the bike lane, no police report etc. All I was asking for was medical & repairs, next semester a teacher came up to me that looked familiar and handed me a portfolio of stuff I never collected after finals that I didn't remember doing. :( Weird stuff

Sent while masturbating in the handicap stall.

Zooligan
04-15-2012, 7:28 AM
My now-ex-wife and I were in a car accident. Her injuries were more extensive than mine. I went with a bulldog ambulance chaser lawyer my insurance agent recommended. She went with a "respectable" lawyer her doctor recommended. She ended up with less than twice as much as me, even though her injuries were far greater.

My advice, if you want to get paid, go for the bulldog. If the other person has already been found at fault, it's all negotiation from this point.

Capino
04-15-2012, 7:45 AM
Dave Parks AKA " King Asshole"
Rides and builds Choppers ,very witty

irishrich317
04-15-2012, 9:38 AM
Capino is right, Dave Park. I wouldn't want to face him in court.......

http://sdhurtlaw.com/2011/06/best-san-diego-motorcycle-accident-attorney/

Hooligan80
04-16-2012, 5:08 AM
Advice I've heard from a lawyer:" When you're looking for a lawyer, don't pick the guy you get along with. If you do, you'll either lose or you won't get what should be coming to you. Instead, find the lawyer that makes your skin crawl. The kind of guy that would sue his own family. The kind of guy that creeps you out when you walk in his office, and when you leave, you feel as if you just shook hands with the devil. Pick that guy, because that's the motherfucker that will get you paid."

Minimalist
04-16-2012, 1:32 PM
Advice I've heard from a lawyer:" When you're looking for a lawyer, don't pick the guy you get along with. If you do, you'll either lose or you won't get what should be coming to you. Instead, find the lawyer that makes your skin crawl. The kind of guy that would sue his own family. The kind of guy that creeps you out when you walk in his office, and when you leave, you feel as if you just shook hands with the devil. Pick that guy, because that's the motherfucker that will get you paid."

Hahaha. Sounds right.

I had an assault with a deadly weapon charge once. Went to the lawyer who had gotten the local crime family cleared on murder charges over and over. Figured felony assault would be a walk in the park.