PDA

View Full Version : Cowbell horn cover mod pics?

Bonsai
04-11-2012, 2:12 PM
I have promised my OL that I would not chop or modify my FB Lo.... as it is the only bike that is road ready...

I haven't totally decided to move/eliminate my cowbell, not that I don't like a nice set of bare jugs... and that would certainly get my ass in trouble.

I found a bolt-on one I kind of like- copper winged skull that kinda fits our colors - but NOT for $200...

So... I figure modding the cover would be a safe change- no wiring changes and if I fuck it up you can still run without a cover .

I've thought of the obvious - some pinstriping... or painting butt cleavage on it... Was wondering if anyone has seen some unique work done- alternative objects, custom fabbed.

Trying to get the creative juices flowing on this.

elmiguel13
04-11-2012, 3:28 PM
I vote take it off. Do you really think she'll notice? Unbolt/unplug that fucker and call it a day. I don't think your gonna get many people around here that run a horn, much less mod a cover, but I could be wrong.

ThePete
04-11-2012, 3:49 PM
I think about the only people that do are us military types that get our bikes inspected or they'd have a whole lot more than just a horn taken off.