PDA

View Full Version : Vegas Nevada Cultist

desertw0lf
04-10-2012, 12:59 PM
Got me a runnin scoot again.

Lookin for cool dudes to ride with and grab a beer in vegas anytime.

MrFuckingBrandon
05-14-2012, 1:14 AM
Most of us are heading out to Rachel for the Alien Abduction Bash.

BMG
05-14-2012, 1:17 AM
Lookin for cool dudes to ride with and grab a beer in vegas anytime.

there are no cool dudes in Vegas. . .

imtheslime
05-14-2012, 2:14 AM
there are no cool dudes in Vegas. . .

Not this time of year...

MrFuckingBrandon
05-14-2012, 2:24 AM
Not this time of year...
Only during bike week.

djmfnk
05-14-2012, 8:21 AM
@bmg, are we gonna snuggle in rachel

dustybottoms
05-14-2012, 3:48 PM
Only during bike week.

Bike week... Ha! Mr. D's bike night...

IHC
05-15-2012, 9:40 AM
Man you guys sure know how to creep out some randoms. If I didn't know you guys Id figure you would be hangin' out at the bars surrounding double down.....

threat357
05-23-2012, 9:05 AM
will be missing the alien abduction run. shitty.

i do feel the need to ride out to the pioneer saloon and mountain springs for beers.
this city sucks for options.

got my shocks fixed so I may need to swap out the struts for shocks a few times to throw my chick on the back of the bike (she's just not as hardcore as she used to be).

IHC
05-23-2012, 9:30 AM
will be missing the alien abduction run. shitty.

i do feel the need to ride out to the pioneer saloon and mountain springs for beers.
this city sucks for options.

got my shocks fixed so I may need to swap out the struts for shocks a few times to throw my chick on the back of the bike (she's just not as hardcore as she used to be).

Pioneer and Mountain Springs are full of yuppy faggots now. Last time I was at pioneer there was no parking in front of the saloon. It was full of BMW's and corvettes. Not to mention the idiot bar tender behind the bar. I don't want to look at some moron in a cowboy hat and 200$ jeans. I want a big tittied broad! Pretty much the same thing at Mtn. Springs. Although I will still ride to Mtn. Springs.

IHC
05-23-2012, 9:31 AM
You want a legit watering hole then you go to The Spur in Sandy Valley. If that place gets over run with yuppies Im going to start singing on them.

imtheslime
06-09-2012, 9:03 PM
Put down the X, face paint and G-string and step away from the Bukaki daisy carnival.... Vegas auto/ bike swapmeet tomorrow 6/10 7am
No Long beach but it's what we have so support it.
http://lasvegasautoswapmeet.com/
They were charging a buck or a canned food item for admission but I no longer
see a entry fee listed. See you there!

IHC
06-11-2012, 3:42 PM
Put down the X, face paint and G-string and step away from the Bukaki daisy carnival.... Vegas auto/ bike swapmeet tomorrow 6/10 7am
No Long beach but it's what we have so support it.
http://lasvegasautoswapmeet.com/
They were charging a buck or a canned food item for admission but I no longer
see a entry fee listed. See you there!

How about not letting people sell stupid shit and keeping it all car and bike stuff. It was a mini broadacres!!!

imtheslime
06-11-2012, 5:10 PM
How about not letting people sell stupid shit and keeping it all car and bike stuff. It was a mini broadacres!!!

I don't put that swap on, just thought I'd share it. If it was up to me it would only be motorcycle parts....although I did find a $5 breathalyzer there, really just wanted the pelican case it was in.

desertw0lf
06-14-2012, 6:45 AM
Pioneer and Mountain Springs are full of yuppy faggots now. Last time I was at pioneer there was no parking in front of the saloon. It was full of BMW's and corvettes. Not to mention the idiot bar tender behind the bar. I don't want to look at some moron in a cowboy hat and 200$ jeans. I want a big tittied broad! Pretty much the same thing at Mtn. Springs. Although I will still ride to Mtn. Springs.

This is truth, sadly :mad:

This town is overrun with yuppy faggots and RUBS. Though I did run into a hella cool chick near Ace in So. Highlands the other day an a bitchin sporty. Always cool to see another CCer out in the wild.

desertw0lf
07-22-2012, 11:26 AM
Lookin for someone local to hardtail my 94 Magna for me, maybe do some other frame work while they're at it.. Anyone lookin for some work?

threat357
07-22-2012, 12:55 PM
I thought you bought a set of those spring struts from spitfire...

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

desertw0lf
07-22-2012, 3:42 PM
I thought you bought a set of those spring struts from spitfire...

Yeah, but I may be rethinking what I want to do. Even if I don't HT it I want to cut out that gay split backbone and change that.

threat357
07-22-2012, 8:41 PM
If you decide for some reason that you don't want the spring struts, let me know...

desertw0lf
07-23-2012, 2:59 PM
Once I'm not stuck working 7 days a week anymore and have time to work on the bike I will let you know.

Whiteboy
07-23-2012, 3:54 PM
Get a hold of DJMFNK for your hardtail work. Hes done work on a lot of guys bikes that are on here

jandbinc
07-28-2012, 8:47 PM
If you want a real bar then ride out to Overton (50 miles North on I15 exit 95). The Red Rooster Bar is a 100 year old bar that has some real bikers. Be careful not to get to drunk and try and ride the 50' tall Red Rooster. The last guy fell and broke a lot of bones.

threat357
07-28-2012, 9:43 PM
I think i saw that trike parked in front of the Pioneer last time I rode up there.
deertw0lf, dustybottoms - let's check out this fuckin' rooster!

dustybottoms
07-28-2012, 10:15 PM
Hell yeah Threat.. I ain't scared...

I got a buddy that just bought a 48.. he's green, but down to ride whenever...

desertw0lf
07-29-2012, 4:28 PM
When?

imtheslime
08-25-2012, 9:29 AM
Trying to clean out the garage. We have a good pile of parts most of which only you fellas here on chop cult know what to do with. Magneto and mag parts, rims, wheels , tanks, fender, servi car trike project with springer, tires, bars, lights and a ton of other stuff.
Better selection then most Vegas swaps so stop by and at least say hi.

imtheslime
08-25-2012, 9:31 AM
Trying to clean out the garage. We have a good pile of parts most of which only you fellas here on chop cult know what to do with. Magneto and mag parts, rims, wheels , tanks, fender, servi car trike project with springer, tires, bars, lights and a ton of other stuff.
Better selecting then most Vegas swaps so stop by and at least say hi.

A address might help, 4412 St. Andrews circle 89107

IHC
08-25-2012, 10:48 PM
trying to clean out the garage. We have a good pile of parts most of which only you fellas here on chop cult know what to do with. Magneto and mag parts, rims, wheels , tanks, fender, servi car trike project with springer, tires, bars, lights and a ton of other stuff.
Better selection then most vegas swaps so stop by and at least say hi.

any amf sporty tanks?

threat357
08-25-2012, 11:01 PM
Wanted to come see what you got, but couldn't ditch my wife and kids today haha

imtheslime
08-26-2012, 9:03 AM
any amf sporty tanks?

You would have already heard about it if we did !

imtheslime
08-26-2012, 9:09 AM
Wanted to come see what you got, but couldn't ditch my wife and kids today haha

We're out here today too.

IHC
08-26-2012, 8:40 PM
I didn't realize it was you Kerick! hahahahahah I looked at your pics and saw the superglide tank I bought from you.

stedfast
08-30-2012, 4:46 AM
We're out here today too.

hey imtheslime...id like to stop by and check out yer parts if yer still selling...call me at 7025781945...thanks

threat357
08-30-2012, 4:47 AM
So, I posted this in the Events forum, but figured it'd be worth posting here in the Vegas thread, too. It sounds like a pretty good time.

"Both Barrels - Guns & Motorcycles" event at Discount Firearms and Ammo on Highland Dr.

Motorcycle show, custom bikes, food, music, prize giveaways, free indoor shooting, vendors...

Here's a link to the event info on Discount Firearms' website:

http://www.discountfirearmsinc.com/events/both-barrels-guns-motorcycles-pg220.htm

Lots of stuff going on. Probably worth checkin' out.

imtheslime
09-22-2012, 11:44 PM
Anyone heard about a swap meet tomorrow at the arts factory at 9 am? A couple people mentioned it but never saw flyers or ads. Couldn't make it to El Camino or long beach so I'll be strolling by in the morning to see.

threat357
09-26-2012, 7:16 AM
Sooo....Vegas BikeFest is this weekend. The streets outta be filled with guys who don't know how to ride for shit 'cuz they only ride during BikeFest, Laughlin R.Run, and bike nights at Mr.D's.

However, wonderin' if anybody's got any rides or hellraising planned?

http://www.lasvegasbikefest.com/Content/Welcome-to-Las-Vegas-Bikefest-2012/1/

hugodv01
11-02-2012, 11:47 PM
I rode in just now and my buds decided they won't be here until tomorrow. (lame)
Anything interesting going on tonight? Live bands or any interesting local venue?

or I'll just party solo. fuck it.

threat357
11-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Don't know if you're into loud punk rock music in a dirty bar, but the Double Down is always a good time. I really like Dino's bar down by the Stratosphere. If you can't enjoy Fremont St, there's something wrong with you lol. Hogs n' Heifers is worth hitting up if you do wind up near Fremont.
If I can get the wife to take on the kids tonight, I'll roll out.
If there a certain side of town you're trying to stick to?

hugodv01
11-03-2012, 11:11 PM
Don't know if you're into loud punk rock music in a dirty bar, but the Double Down is always a good time. I really like Dino's bar down by the Stratosphere. If you can't enjoy Fremont St, there's something wrong with you lol. Hogs n' Heifers is worth hitting up if you do wind up near Fremont.
If I can get the wife to take on the kids tonight, I'll roll out.
If there a certain side of town you're trying to stick to?

hey man, we will be at double down about midnight if you can get out.
my buds showed up at 3pm today so I was solo all last night but it all worked out. :cheersmate:

threat357
11-04-2012, 12:15 AM
cool, man. I'll probably head down there in a bit.
I'll be the dude with "BASTARD" stitched to the front of his vest.

supersickdyna
11-11-2012, 10:13 AM
Hey guys I'm from Vegas live on the east side and boulder city for a while. I just got stationed in Virginia with the navy. I'm trying to sell my 97 fxd. I started to chop it before I left. But never got done. Shipping is too expensive to get it out here I'm trying to sell it now. If you could pass it along to any brothers out there it would be appreciated. Text or call Jeff 7024670670 for deatails