PDA

View Full Version : Another stupid wiring question

chiropeeps
04-09-2012, 5:38 PM
hey guys heres what i have pazon, sparx batteryless rectifer,emgo dual output coil,brand new rotor and on-off-on toggle switches,titmouse led taillights. i have wired several bikes but this is the first with emgo coil and no battery. setting up as negative ground.

sparx yellows go to stator
red? i would say goes to toggle switch
black goes to a ground?

pazon
b/w and yellow/black goes to stator
white goes to toggle,but not sure which pole same as to brake light switch?
black to black on emgo coil not sure if it matters, and do i need a wire to a ground?
red to yellow on emgo coil..not sure if it matters

does black from sparx go to same pole as white from pazon?

have looked at all other searchs and rask,lowbrow diagrams, but new to no battery and emgo coil and using toggle switches in stead of a key. Also where should i connect a jumper wire to a battery for first start and tuning?

thanks for any help in advance

Torch
04-09-2012, 6:45 PM
you need to make up your mind if you are going with a negative or positive ground and wire the Sparx charge unit that way. If you put the red wire to ground then it's a positive ground, if you put the black wire to ground then it's a negative ground.
Then after you have decided that get the instructions for the Pazon and READ them. it tells you how to wire it up both pos. and neg. ground.
but the white wire on the Pazon is a negative wire..... and the red wire is a positive wire, the coil yellow wire goes to a positive source, ether a switch or ground you decide. the black Pazon wire goes to the coil black wire,
as for a battery jump start, put the positive wire on a positive point (switch or ground) and the negative wire on a negative point (switch or ground).
Just don't connect the Pazon white wire to anything but a negative point and the ONLY place the Pazon black wire goes to is the coil.
you screw up on those and you will be buying another Pazon..

Don't forget to put a light switch on there, it will not start when the lights are on... (you should have gotten a Boyer light delay charge box. it's way simpler to wire it up with out light switches)

chiropeeps
04-15-2012, 7:17 AM
After some Reading and more searching i came up with this,sorry for the crappy cell phone picture.
Thanks for any help in advane.

http://i966.photobucket.com/albums/ae148/chiropeeps/black%20beatty/iphone237-1.jpg

Torch
04-15-2012, 8:32 AM
that will work fine. just don't forget to turn the light switch off when you try to kick start the bike.

chiropeeps
04-15-2012, 8:48 AM
Thank you very much for your help!!