PDA

View Full Version : tc bros universal hardtail on small harley questions

cutthroat
04-05-2012, 10:48 PM
If I'm posting in the wrong section don't bust my balls too bad.Wasn't sure if I should here or in the European forum because the bike is a 74 Harley sprint &as you know they were manufactured by aermacchi...alot of guys argue that its an aermacchi not a harley or its a harley not a aermacchi.The way I see it is my title says harley&they own the company so they have the say so.I just know I like it.Well this is my first build,Ive been building cars for awhile &have grown tired.My grandpa was a builder so I grew up around em&now bikes are are what I wanna learn because even though I grew up around em I wasn't much interested in learning before recently..Sorry so drawn out now to my questions.I recently got my project running&gonna hard tail it,seeing tc bros universal hard tail kit is the same diameter I'm going with it.Plan on pulling the swing arm and putting it where I want it&measure measure measure&tac everything up make sure its all straight&go from there.,

That being said&since Im such a noob does anyone have a good link to a write up or advice to doing it this way?Also since I'm such a noob&know so little,this bike sits kinda high any tips on when I do this how to get her a few inches lower?Sorry if the posting is jerry rigged.

Incrediblah
04-05-2012, 11:13 PM
Not sure about the answer to your question, but I have some extra punctuation you can use. Here ya go.

. . . . . . , , , , , ,

cutthroat
04-05-2012, 11:16 PM
Not sure about the answer to your question, but I have some extra punctuation you can use. Here ya go.

. . . . . . , , , , , ,

Wah wah wah

ElekVins
04-06-2012, 4:25 AM

. . . . . . , , , , , ,

Ahahah !!!!

>Good One .

(sorry don't have any answer too, but that made me laugh so hard, I had to !)