PDA

View Full Version : Anyone going to The Cult concert in San Francisco May 27, or wanna road trip there?

Jackhammerjack
04-05-2012, 12:15 PM
The Cult is playing The Fillmore in San Francisco on May 27th, and I'm planning to road trip down from Portland, OR. Anyone from Oregon or NorCal plan on going? It's Memorial Day weekend so we can take our time getting there. A pack of motorcycles heading to the show would be cool! If there's interest from others, we could organize a trip for it. Hit me up if you're a fan of The Cult and wanna go! Tickets on sale through Live Nation, this Saturday. General admission.

Jackhammerjack
04-05-2012, 12:18 PM
Against Me! And The Icarus Line are the two opening bands

rustrocket84
04-05-2012, 9:40 PM
If I'm off I might be down for this. It'll be an experience thats for sure. Foot clutch in SF. Glad I have a front brake.

brobeck
04-15-2012, 1:48 PM
Danm it... my favorite band and I can't go. Doing real biker shit that weekend (Cub Scout camping trip with my boys).

Detale
04-15-2012, 2:55 PM
Danm it... my favorite band and I can't go. Doing real biker shit that weekend (Cub Scout camping trip with my boys).
Hey man in all sincerity. It doesn't get more "being a real man" than that. Respect bro.