PDA

View Full Version : Anybody use Cycle-parts.com???

derekd403
03-30-2012, 4:04 PM
Ok so I decided to use cycle-parts.com to order some pretty standard parts that were "in stock". It's been about a week now and they still have not been shipped at all but of course my card has been charged for it. Anybody else use them before or have any reviews???

TimB1640
03-31-2012, 3:12 PM
are you talking about cycle warehouse if you are stay away from them they sold me a "good running motor" and it had 5 fucking cracks in it and the scumb bag wouldn't even make it right! as a matter of fact cycle source did an article on them in the febuary issue and i talked to the guy that wrote it and told him about it and he was going to talk to him and see what he could do and he told me to email him and i did and that asshole (chris "wildman" callen ) wouldn't even return my emails after he told me to get back in touch with him. so if you are talking about cycle warehouse they fuckin crooks !

SquashThatFly
03-31-2012, 3:32 PM
are you talking about cycle warehouse if you are stay away from them they sold me a "good running motor" and it had 5 fucking cracks in it and the scumb bag wouldn't even make it right! as a matter of fact cycle source did an article on them in the febuary issue and i talked to the guy that wrote it and told him about it and he was going to talk to him and see what he could do and he told me to email him and i did and that asshole (chris "wildman" callen ) wouldn't even return my emails after he told me to get back in touch with him. so if you are talking about cycle warehouse they fuckin crooks !

Cycle-parts seems to be a different company.

but i have a bad Cycle Warehouse experience too...yup tried to screw me too. Bought a 40 spoke 21" rim on ebay and it was a showed up as a 36 hole which is not what i bought. They bitched a fit and wouldnt do a damn thing about it. I live a couple hours away and literally had to threaten to throw the damn thing through their front window to get my money back. Seriously.

TimB1640
03-31-2012, 4:57 PM
Cycle-parts seems to be a different company.

but i have a bad Cycle Warehouse experience too...yup tried to screw me too. Bought a 40 spoke 21" rim on ebay and it was a showed up as a 36 hole which is not what i bought. They bitched a fit and wouldnt do a damn thing about it. I live a couple hours away and literally had to threaten to throw the damn thing through their front window to get my money back. Seriously.

i sued the fuck and the asshole magistrate up here in the hingham court dismissed it ! i had xrays and liquid penetrant tests done and the pompuss fuck dismissed it and all i wanted him to do was replace the cases and i would have done all the work to rebuild it! even my laywer was surprized that it was dismissed!

TimB1640
03-31-2012, 4:59 PM
so you can be dam sure evey chance i get i'm going to tell people what scumb bags they are!