PDA

View Full Version : Where are my Texas people at?

choppwatchagot
12-11-2009, 9:31 AM
im out in weatherford texas and have been looking for some people to wrench with anyone of im my side of tha world. If not well were are you

destroy13
12-11-2009, 10:04 AM
livin' it up in Austin

DirtBagRob
12-11-2009, 10:11 AM
There's a bunch of dudes on here from Fort Worth. I know a few guys (dirtbag817,lunchbox,cornfed78) besides myself and there's quite a few more I don't know. With the shitty weather lately I'm sure there'll be plenty of beer fueled, bike modification sessions in the near future.

Super71
12-11-2009, 5:05 PM
I'm in Arlington

http://cheapthrillsandgoodtimes.blogspot.com/

GreaseStain
12-11-2009, 5:17 PM
Austin here, used to live up that way for a while .. be careful in parker county.. those cops got the evil eye

TheDemon
12-11-2009, 6:17 PM
Fort Worth, so not to far from you, lunchbox lives like 5 minutes from me along with about 5 of the other guys. Anytime you wanna wrench, ride or grab a beer with us just let me know.

TroubleLeather1
12-11-2009, 6:45 PM
i be in the big city of Brownwood! ha

http://troubleleather.blogspot.com/

CabritoLoco
12-12-2009, 10:06 AM
Victoria, way south. Not many of us down this way I don't guess.

SportsterMike
12-12-2009, 10:40 AM
clovis,nm. 10 minutes from the border. hang out alot in lubbock and amarillo.

CabritoLoco
12-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Mike, I used to live in Amarillo before I came south, Great place.
I sure do miss Tacos Garcia on the BLVD.

choppwatchagot
12-12-2009, 4:25 PM
hell ya man shit im sitting here wrenchin right know havein a nive cold new castle im not going to be doing much riding my bike is in peices but still got lots of wrenchin to do

Beaner
12-13-2009, 10:46 PM
Fort Worth (West Side yeah yeah)

xllance
12-13-2009, 11:02 PM
I thundered right through w- ford today on my Buell, ate lunch at the Petro of all places. Down from Bryson (Jack co.)

choppwatchagot
12-14-2009, 7:51 AM
West side damb your not far from me at all I'm in hudson oaks

Beaner
12-14-2009, 9:04 AM
Actually I live off of Jacksboro Hwy by Lake Worth and Eagle Mountain Lake.

Just a short Jaunt down I-20/30 from you.

squirrel78
12-28-2009, 5:47 PM
Anybody near the Waco area?

Steze
06-29-2010, 3:30 PM
College Station. not a lot of cult members around here, or chops for that matter

Reg
06-29-2010, 4:41 PM
Somebody say New Castle??

WACO

xpunkindrublicx13
06-29-2010, 5:50 PM
Lubbock here

jeffo
06-29-2010, 7:48 PM
Whew thank god theyre all still there, I thought someone left the gate open again and they were roaming all over the country. Bwhahahahahahahah

xllance
06-29-2010, 7:54 PM
Whew thank god theyre all still there, I thought someone left the gate open again and they were roaming all over the country. Bwhahahahahahahah

Could be a good thing! We might just need to do that! I escaped to New Mexico last week and am planning to do it again only this time to Kansass. Just hope the Meskins don't take my job while I'm gone!

jeffo
06-29-2010, 9:51 PM
Well just make sure and close that gate behind ya.

AJ
06-30-2010, 11:26 PM
I'm South East Of Houston in Deer Park. Where are all the Houston People at? All my buddies work Shift Work, including me, making it hard to find a ridin partner at times... But that doesn't keep my from flyin' solo!

KIRKtheJERK
07-01-2010, 8:32 AM
Well, this is gonna be a worthless post - Abilene. Yeah. Nothing here but guys who like to ride their land yachts to Starbucks and back... Though, the countryside is nice, and there are some very good rides close-by. Got a few buddies who like to ride fast as well...

Jdavis0203
07-01-2010, 10:53 AM
im out in weatherford texas and have been looking for some people to wrench with anyone of im my side of tha world. If not well were are you

Im in weatherford

xllance
07-01-2010, 10:56 AM
Well, this is gonna be a worthless post - Abilene. Yeah. Nothing here but guys who like to ride their land yachts to Starbucks and back... Though, the countryside is nice, and there are some very good rides close-by. Got a few buddies who like to ride fast as well...

Haha!! I'm about 90 miles from you. I live in a "chopper desert" too, I guess the same one you live in. We had a rally in Graham last weekend that was rumored to have male pole dancers.........I stayed home and locked the doors after posting flyers saying I was NOT attending! You going to the TBR?

Jdavis0203
07-01-2010, 12:36 PM
Haha!! I'm about 90 miles from you. I live in a "chopper desert" too, I guess the same one you live in. We had a rally in Graham last weekend that was rumored to have male pole dancers.........I stayed home and locked the doors after posting flyers saying I was NOT attending! You going to the TBR?

When is TBR. Im about to go on a long trip to get my bike and ride it back from oregon so i might now be in town but if im in town id like all the info to go

TroubleLeather1
07-01-2010, 2:48 PM

shit i'm an 1hr 15 from you in Brownwood! my family lives there i go all the time to the Lucky Mule! just had a bunch of shit powdered coated from Kim at Abilene powder coating, he did ok i guess haha. i'm going to the Twine Ball deal also hit us up if your going

xllance
07-01-2010, 3:16 PM
When is TBR. Im about to go on a long trip to get my bike and ride it back from oregon so i might now be in town but if im in town id like all the info to go

End of July Through the first of August. Look it up on the events forum.

KIRKtheJERK
07-01-2010, 3:22 PM
shit i'm an 1hr 15 from you in Brownwood! my family lives there i go all the time to the Lucky Mule! just had a bunch of shit powdered coated from Kim at Abilene powder coating, he did ok i guess haha. i'm going to the Twine Ball deal also hit us up if your going

Haha, the Lucky Mule... Oof... That place is awful. But the Seafood Tavern right in front of it is awesome. Good beer, some live music most nights, and good people.

I get stuff powdercoated at Abilene Powder all the time, and they usually do a good job. Every once in a while I've had some pieces turn out a bit less than desired, but he makes up for it by occasionally doing my stuff for free.

I've been thinking about Twine Ball... We'll see. I'll have to give you a shout next time I'm down your way.

Jared
07-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Hows the riding/custom/music scene in Austin?
How about shop wise? Im a motorcycle tech right now and Im hoping theres some kind of work over there. Been planning on moving out there in a few years.

gparrish
07-02-2010, 12:22 PM
I'm in BFE around McKinney

Drake93
08-10-2010, 7:17 PM
Hows the riding/custom/music scene in Austin?
How about shop wise? Im a motorcycle tech right now and Im hoping theres some kind of work over there. Been planning on moving out there in a few years.

We have a number of bike shops, including Flyrite. The Vise-grip guys are here. The music scene is awesome, tons of bands, songwriters, ect. and plenty of opportunities for gigs all up and down sixth street. Thanks to the university, we're known for having tons of hot chicks everywhere. Awesome restaurants, clean air...

Basically, Austin rules in every way.

KIRKtheJERK
08-10-2010, 7:42 PM
We have a number of bike shops, including Flyrite. The Vise-grip guys are here. The music scene is awesome, tons of bands, songwriters, ect. and plenty of opportunities for gigs all up and down sixth street. Thanks to the university, we're known for having tons of hot chicks everywhere. Awesome restaurants, clean air...

Basically, Austin rules in every way.

I'm Aaron Kirkland, and I approve this message.

Austin is Texas' little oasis. Large town, small town mentality. The roads / rides are great too. Hill Country houses some of the best roads in Texas...

TroubleLeather1
08-10-2010, 7:51 PM
I'm Aaron Kirkland, and I approve this message.

Austin is Texas' little oasis. Large town, small town mentality. The roads / rides are great too. Hill Country houses some of the best roads in Texas...

+1+1+1!!!! FUCK i miss it there!! i came home on mother's day 2 years ago, wrecked my bike, broke my foot & 2 ribs, ran outta money laying on a couch & never made it back....What a BITCH. Fuckin shovelheads......

LilGeneral
08-10-2010, 9:31 PM
Bastrop Tx. there are plenty of people around you just have to find them. There are three differant post on the front page , we can't even find each other on here.

FestersGarage
08-11-2010, 2:45 AM
Galveston Tx here.

CabritoLoco
08-11-2010, 8:07 AM
+1 on the Austin school of thought. It's a great place, just big enough to have whatever you might want but still feels small enough to have a good time.
The music scene is awesome, can't believe no one has mentioned SXSW yet...seriously.
The Salt Lick has world class BBQ.
Exceptional healthcare. (it's my line of work, i think about these things.)
Hippie Hollow (ok, so maybe that's a pro or con)

the only bad thing about Austin is the hipster/yuppie/beamer/tea sips. The last 3 times I've been to 6th I've been called a baby killer or blood monger.

Lil General, Bastrop is cool, but don't get hurt there, the hospital will do everything in their power to kill you. And then do it again just to make sure you're good and dead. If you get hurt demand to go to Brack.

Parrot76
08-11-2010, 10:55 AM
the only bad thing about Austin is the hipster/yuppie/beamer/tea sips. The last 3 times I've been to 6th I've been called a baby killer or blood monger.

i cant see how you would enjoy SXSW then, that shit is the largest clusterfuck of the worst people on earth,

CabritoLoco
08-11-2010, 11:56 AM
i cant see how you would enjoy SXSW then, that shit is the largest clusterfuck of the worst people on earth,

ok, well yeah you got me on that one. i should've clarified that. i don't enjoy SXSW, was just sayin' that if you're gonna talk about Austin music, it deserves a mention. I try to avoid Austin, at least downtown, when SXSW is happening.

junker73hd
08-11-2010, 12:11 PM
I'm in Corsicana.60 miles south of Dallas.60 miles from Waco.

Parrot76
08-11-2010, 2:50 PM
ok, well yeah you got me on that one. i should've clarified that. i don't enjoy SXSW, was just sayin' that if you're gonna talk about Austin music, it deserves a mention. I try to avoid Austin, at least downtown, when SXSW is happening.

i am a huge fan of austin though.

Drake93
08-11-2010, 3:01 PM
I try to avoid Austin, at least downtown, when SXSW is happening.

+1 to that. I don't remember the last time I talked to a local who went to the shows, it's mostly out-of-town douchebags. ACL is getting to be the same way.

LargeThin
08-14-2010, 12:27 AM
I went to ACL in '03.
I will never go to another festival ever again.
I enjoy loud music in shitty dive bars.
I do not enjoy 75,000 gross hippies standing way too close to me.
SXSW can suck a fat one too.
Goddamn hipsters.
Ugh.

Aces
08-16-2010, 9:27 AM
I'm from downtown Dallas (yep, there are people that live there) though I now split time between Boston and Vermont

gripenfelter
08-18-2010, 7:52 AM
Midland here

xjbmx1
08-18-2010, 6:02 PM
arlington here

danny
08-20-2010, 8:36 PM
Rockwall.......20 min east of Dallas

Woodbutcher
08-20-2010, 10:24 PM
Greenville , an hour east of Dallas but work in Dallas.
Ride to work every day!!!!

HtownBobster
03-22-2011, 10:30 AM
Houston heights here.

BigJimmyW13
03-22-2011, 11:45 AM
College Station here.

thiefinthenight
03-22-2011, 11:57 AM
Austin checking in. We need to put together a run or a party or something soon!

rouser
03-22-2011, 12:02 PM
Austin checking in. We need to put together a run or a party or something soon!

Next weekend, starting Thursday night at Home Slice Pizza "bike night". Then Fri, Sat, & Sun is the Lone Star Roundup.

BLuke
03-22-2011, 8:28 PM
Rockwall tx up in this!

LDNCLR
03-22-2011, 8:30 PM
Next weekend, starting Thursday night at Home Slice Pizza "bike night". Then Fri, Sat, & Sun is the Lone Star Roundup.

South West Louisiana here, tell me more about this Lone Star Roundup.

LinkBelt
03-22-2011, 8:45 PM
Arlington here.

thiefinthenight
03-22-2011, 9:23 PM
South West Louisiana here, tell me more about this Lone Star Roundup.

http://www.lonestarroundup.com/index.html

thiefinthenight
03-22-2011, 9:25 PM
hey Austin guys, I need a good welder here in town that can do some welding of tabs on my triumph project. Do you guys have any suggestions?

BigJimmyW13
03-22-2011, 9:38 PM
hey Austin guys, I need a good welder here in town that can do some welding of tabs on my triumph project. Do you guys have any suggestions?

http://voodoovintage.com/

You could try this guy. He has an XS650 that he built that's where he got his start.

orphan68
03-22-2011, 9:53 PM
El Paso in the house.

TXLucky
03-23-2011, 7:02 AM
Killeen/FT Hood here.

Right smack dab in the middle of the whole damn state and I love it!

It's nice being just a couple hours away from pretty much anywhere, and the local back roads are some of the best I've seen. Rode to Fredericksburg at Christmas when it was pouring rain and colder than a witch's tit in a brass bra. Rode all the way to Galveston when it was so hot I tied a ten pund bag of ice to my handle bars and made a make-shift swamp cooler kinda thing. I'm from Montana but I love living in Central Texas and I think this is where I will come back to when it's time to get outta the Army.

Bishop
03-24-2011, 10:02 AM
New Braunfels here. Looking to do more stuff in Austin. I'll be at the roundup, taking the first off to go on the garage crawl then hit the show.

Hepcat13
03-24-2011, 10:28 PM
new to Austin. I'm fuckin loving it. It's hard to keep my normal grumpy mood here.

BigJimmyW13
03-24-2011, 10:41 PM
new to Austin. I'm fuckin loving it. It's hard to keep my normal grumpy mood here.

You heading to the Lonestar round up?

Hepcat13
03-25-2011, 9:40 AM
Fuck yeah I am. Half the reason I moved here was to to be around people that build shit. I'm down to meet anyone that's gonna be there.

BigJimmyW13
03-25-2011, 9:47 AM
Fuck yeah I am. Half the reason I moved here was to to be around people that build shit. I'm down to meet anyone that's gonna be there.

I haven't decided yet whether I'm going or not. But if I do decide on going. I will shoot you a PM

WhiteTrash
03-25-2011, 4:07 PM
Moved down here about 2 years ago from Illinois

BigJimmyW13
03-25-2011, 4:29 PM
Moved down here about 2 years ago from Illinois

Where at in IL?

WhiteTrash
03-25-2011, 4:33 PM
Northern. NIU/DeKalb

LilGeneral
03-25-2011, 6:31 PM
For all your welding needs, Zac Roberts@ Full Custom Fab off 71 towards Bastrop. 512-577-9353

Nosebleed
03-31-2011, 12:02 PM
Roundup on Saturday, hell yeah. Shawn from ImperialHouse71 is coming down from Illinois to do striping. Gonna meet up with him on Sat. morning. Stop by his booth and say hi, Cultists!

Nosebleed
03-31-2011, 12:30 PM
By the way, Im in Round Rock (just north of Austin, case ya don't know) right by CenTex HD. I'm with Thief, the weather is gettin nice and I say let's put something together at a bar in Austin.

I've been to plenty of "bike nights" put on by the HD shops, but I've seen enough 2009 Road Kings to last me a lifetime.

There's plenty of us central Texas kids on the Cult. I say let's toss out some ideas for a bar to meet up at once or twice a month for our own fun.

Thoughts?

thiefinthenight
03-31-2011, 2:45 PM
Me and some other guys were thinking of going on a ride for the afternoon of the 6/11/11. it should be a beautiful weekend for getting out and showing the ROT community what cool is. I figure we can start out midday-ish and do run around the hill country. We're putting together a route right now. Also, I'd be down for hosting a chill & grill at my place on North Side afterward. PM me if you're interested.

gyro
03-31-2011, 2:48 PM
Saturday I am leaving Colorado to go to Texas for six weeks. I will be in Texarkana for a school anyone in the area let me know where the kool kids hang out.

Diablo
03-31-2011, 7:16 PM
El Chuco is my home but iv been in the Marines since 06 so in a few months I should be home to stay.

WhiteTrash
03-31-2011, 9:44 PM
i'll be at round up saturday from 10-2ish so i'll swing by

Nosebleed
03-31-2011, 10:13 PM
My brother and I will be at the Roundup all day. Plan to get there around 10am and visit ImperialHouse71 Shawn first to have him stripe the battery cover for my Sporty. Willing to meet up with anyone there to chill and have a cold beer. PM me if you want.

It's gonna be a good weekend.

BillyT
04-01-2011, 8:04 PM
Mods vs Rockers tomorrow in Dallas... Cafes and scooters, but it better than nothing. Look for me in the show at Lee Harveys around 3

xlhs67
04-01-2011, 9:22 PM
College Station. not a lot of cult members around here, or chops for that matter

I'm here in Franklin Bro. Just a little ways north east of college station

Nosebleed
04-07-2011, 3:14 PM
Ok fellas, here's my idea:

Saturday, May ?th, 2011 (Date pending change): "Psycho de Mayo" Hill Country Run/Ride/Cruise, whatever. It's the weekend after mother's day and we'll all need a nice long day on the scoot.

I've been planning out a route, still toying with some ideas but here's what I'm thinking. Depart from the north side, maybe Round Rock or Cedar Park area. Take 1431 to Marble Falls, then up 281 to the highland lakes area. Lots of options for awesome places to ride around there. Then cut back east on 29 to Burnet for Lunch at Storm's, the old style drive in burger joint. Then north from Burnet toward the Lampasas area, continue east on some county roads with a lot of twists over to 195 (the road between Killeen and Georgetown) and link back up with I-35. From there, we can disband if people need to or continue to ride east around Walburg, Weir, Granger or wherever.

We could make this thing anywhere from about 115 miles in length on up from there. I was thinking about 150 miles or so would take us through some good, twisty roads and make it fun. Doesn't have to be a big thing but if we could get about 15 bikes on the road it would be a blast.

I'm open to suggestions about any aspect of this thing. Let's hear it! Remember though, it's only about 5 weeks from now, so let's put it together.

SO, WHO'S IN?

xlhs67
04-07-2011, 11:14 PM
Sorry man, I'm still puttin my ride together. not sure she'll be road worthy by then.

squirrel78
04-07-2011, 11:23 PM

Saturday, May 14th, 2011: "Psycho de Mayo" Hill Country Run/Ride/Cruise, whatever. It's the weekend after mother's day and we'll all need a nice long day on the scoot.

I've been planning out a route, still toying with some ideas but here's what I'm thinking. Depart from the north side, maybe Round Rock or Cedar Park area. Take 1431 to Marble Falls, then up 281 to the highland lakes area. Lots of options for awesome places to ride around there. Then cut back east on 29 to Burnet for Lunch at Storm's, the old style drive in burger joint. Then north from Burnet toward the Lampasas area, continue east on some county roads with a lot of twists over to 195 (the road between Killeen and Georgetown) and link back up with I-35. From there, we can disband if people need to or continue to ride east around Walburg, Weir, Granger or wherever.

We could make this thing anywhere from about 115 miles in length on up from there. I was thinking about 150 miles or so would take us through some good, twisty roads and make it fun. Doesn't have to be a big thing but if we could get about 15 bikes on the road it would be a blast.

I'm open to suggestions about any aspect of this thing. Let's hear it! Remember though, it's only about 5 weeks from now, so let's put it together.

SO, WHO'S IN?

Let's do it, man. I'm in.

thiefinthenight
04-08-2011, 4:15 AM
SO, WHO'S IN?

Im in.

Nosebleed
04-20-2011, 9:02 PM
Taking a ride out west through Marble Falls and the highland lakes area tomorrow with IHC. Anyone wanna ride out? We're gonna meet up at Central Texas HD in Round Rock at 11:30am for a half day ride. I know, "but it's a dealership!" You don't have to go inside if youre allergic. If you wanna ride pm me or IHC and Ill give you my cell number.

Word.

gyro
04-20-2011, 9:05 PM
Taking a ride out west through Marble Falls and the highland lakes area tomorrow with IHC. Anyone wanna ride out? We're gonna meet up at Central Texas HD in Round Rock at 11:30am for a half day ride. I know, "but it's a dealership!" You don't have to go inside if youre allergic. If you wanna ride pm me or IHC and Ill give you my cell number.

Word.

where the hell is that? Is that near Texarkana?

mike1407
04-20-2011, 9:41 PM
texarkana is north east by me

BigJimmyW13
04-21-2011, 1:50 AM

Saturday, May ?th, 2011 (Date pending change): "Psycho de Mayo" Hill Country Run/Ride/Cruise, whatever. It's the weekend after mother's day and we'll all need a nice long day on the scoot.

SO, WHO'S IN?

Tentatively, I'm in.

Nosebleed
04-21-2011, 6:10 AM
Sorry Gyro, we're in the Austin area, not very close to Texarkana. You're still welcome to come down and ride anytime.

Tejanodiablo
04-25-2011, 10:49 PM
I'm jumping in late here... but I'm in Bryan/College Station. There's a handful of us here working on different projects and I ride my girls bike to O'dub every day! If there's in anyone in the immediate area drop me a pm... we're trying to get some sort of monthly "bike night" together for garage builders. We don't have Home Slice, but we've got Mr. G's and he does pretty good pizza and is all over having the bikes parked out front. I'm done... y'all ride safe!

Hepcat13
04-25-2011, 10:58 PM
I'd really like to do it, but I don't know if I'm going to have my chop on the road. I talked to the Dmv about a bonded title today. I'm gonna have to see how long it takes.

BigJimmyW13
04-26-2011, 6:39 AM
I'm jumping in late here... but I'm in Bryan/College Station. There's a handful of us here working on different projects and I ride my girls bike to O'dub every day! If there's in anyone in the immediate area drop me a pm... we're trying to get some sort of monthly "bike night" together for garage builders. We don't have Home Slice, but we've got Mr. G's and he does pretty good pizza and is all over having the bikes parked out front. I'm done... y'all ride safe!

South CS right here!!

Nosebleed
04-27-2011, 11:07 PM
Greetings Cultists and like-minded psychos!

Currently, we are planning a northwestern run to check out some of the roads under consideration for the middle 1/3 of the PMR ride. We will meet at Central Texas HD in Round Rock, TX this Saturday, 4/30/2011 at 11:30am for a research ride. We will head out west on 29 through Georgetown to Burnet and then north toward Killeen for a half-day ride heading north through the Stillhouse Hollow Lake area and then back to the east, ending up back in Round Rock. We welcome all ChopCultists and friends to come along and we welcome feedback as we seek to finalize the official route for the upcoming "Psycho De Mayo Run."

mrcoffee
09-13-2011, 10:33 PM
Soon to be in Houston.

-m

TS
09-14-2011, 10:07 AM
Just moved to Austin a couple weeks ago.

FOURSIXTEEN
09-14-2011, 2:05 PM
I am in west Fort Worth

JohnTheWrench
09-16-2011, 10:00 PM
West Fort Worth as well..:cheersmate:

blackout
09-17-2011, 6:51 AM
dallas tx hura!

mrcoffee
10-12-2011, 2:04 PM
No longer "soon to be." I'm in Houston now! Actually been here close to a month, but busy as hell getting situated...

-m

Bonsai
10-12-2011, 2:39 PM
South of you in Santa Fe/Alvin

ATXzombie
10-12-2011, 8:36 PM
austin checking in

revjinx
10-12-2011, 9:30 PM
Currently spending most of my time in Corpus Christi, due to my job having me here for the last few months. Actually live in the East TX area though. So I'm around both of those area a lot...and sometimes in between.

GummoYuckmouth
10-12-2011, 9:56 PM
How do you know a Texan when you see one?

You wont.... But they'll tell ya.

Nosebleed
10-14-2011, 11:26 PM
Some of us are getting together for a ride in the morning tomorrow, Saturday, 10/15. Meet up at Sarena's in Round Rock at 9am. Will head out from RR for a 3-4 hour ride through the hill country, back by early afternoon. Anyone is welcome; invite your friends. Google Sarena's Round Rock for directions etc.

NoFaithSailor
11-15-2011, 5:59 PM
Where can i get my hands on some used parts in the Austin area? Ebay and craigslist are driving me crazy! Any good swap meets coming up?

destroy13
11-16-2011, 10:07 AM
Where can i get my hands on some used parts in the Austin area? Ebay and craigslist are driving me crazy! Any good swap meets coming up?

Bud's Motorcycle Shop, east ceasar chavez.

CoyoteUSP
11-16-2011, 10:34 AM
Saw that feature on VG's pan Matt, lookin' good bro. Molding on that tank is sliiiiiiiiiiiiick. Need to get a hillcountry run in sometime soon.....

ATXVulcan
11-16-2011, 10:41 AM
I'm in Round Rock/Austin area. Anyone ever get together and wrench? My bike's in pieces all over my garage right now, but I'd be grateful just to hang out and learn something.

destroy13
11-16-2011, 10:43 AM
Saw that feature on VG's pan Matt, lookin' good bro. Molding on that tank is sliiiiiiiiiiiiick. Need to get a hillcountry run in sometime soon.....

Thanks man! I'm stoked to be back on the road, we are probably going to be doing our winter run again this year, the weekend of December 10th I believe. Hill country etc, we won't be promoting it much, just a word of mouth kinda thing.

CoyoteUSP
11-16-2011, 10:45 AM
Fuckin kickass, keep me posted on that

Hepcat13
11-16-2011, 11:27 AM
I'd be down for that for a ride like that. I'm tryin' to meet some more folks myself.

blackout
11-16-2011, 11:35 AM
Hepcat what shop do you work in. ill be in austin in a few weeks and have been wanting some ink.

GregoryPeck666
11-16-2011, 1:02 PM
I live in Irving, I'm down to help out with anything. Im new to all mechanical work and Im trying to get my hands dirty and learn a little

37Jonz
05-19-2012, 9:13 PM
Lookin around on this thread and there are a few of us guys living on the south side of Houston , it would be cool to get together for a ride and a beverage anyone have any sugesstions as far as a central location we could all meet at.

Thunderhead1990
05-19-2012, 11:48 PM
i know in fort worth cyclegear and swiftys motorcycles have regular bike night get togethers, outta check them out if ur in weatherford.

DugasM
05-26-2012, 9:55 AM
Port Neches here. Not that many close to my area. Southeast texas about 45 minutes from the Louisiana line.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=port+neches,tx&hl=en&ll=29.993002,-93.960571&spn=3.73415,8.453979&sll=32.759296,-97.797254&sspn=0.453283,1.056747&t=m&gl=us&hnear=Port+Neches,+Jefferson,+Texas&z=8

Allen
05-26-2012, 11:25 AM
Movin' this to the Brolodex. Make a mental note.

brianrmcgill
07-13-2012, 10:52 PM
Me and some buddies are headed down to Austin tomorrow morning for a little bike camp out!!! Should be a good time. Maybe we will see some of you austin guys out and about!

ta2snmotorsickles
07-20-2012, 5:10 PM
I'm in garland. Looking for some other DFW area folks to ride and drink with. Outta town during the week but weekends are riding time. Anyone up for 2 wheeled adventures?

jakeyoung
07-20-2012, 5:18 PM
I'm in San Antonio. Lone ranger most days haha.

DollaBill
07-21-2012, 10:18 AM
I'm in Denison up North of Dallas by the Oklahoma border.

mfarris
07-24-2012, 7:05 AM
Im in Stephenville, anyone else around this area?

AngryJohnny
07-24-2012, 1:30 PM
Yeah there's some folks down your way. A couple in Comanche, and in Brownwood. Theres' a couple to the north of you around PK lake. They'll chime in here shortly. Try the search function when you are viewing your own profile page. There's a tab called "community" I think it is.. it will allow you to search by town to see who is where. Also, this fall there's a little shindig gonna happen down that way.. See the central texas thread in the Brolodex. There'll be a mess of us down there then!

..and welcome to Chop Cult, BTW.

Saltytonk
07-27-2012, 10:52 PM
Welcome aboard mfarris! I'm one of the scumbags north of ya. Give ya a shout when we roll for the Road to Ruin! We stop in Stephenville for gas when we head that direction . We can make the jaunt down !:cheersmate:

xllance
07-28-2012, 9:06 AM
Im in Stephenville, anyone else around this area?

Yep, just an hour or so north of you. Right north of PK lake like Angryjohnny said. And welcome aboard !!

mfarris
07-28-2012, 9:46 AM
Hell yeah guys, sounds good!

theheadchoppa
09-03-2012, 9:53 AM
I'm in the fort worth Saginaw area. I build custom bikes straight out the garage.

san1sjd
09-07-2012, 10:14 PM
Harlingen, Texas here
Deep south Texas almost Mexico.

Deezy
10-06-2012, 8:47 AM
I'm in corpus Christi , anybody else around here ?

turboboat
10-06-2012, 11:02 AM
point tx in the hez owwce

Deaver
10-06-2012, 9:12 PM
Amarillo here. I've already met a lot of folks here. About to go part time in a shop to learn the build and build my own. Haven't decided on and xs650/CB/KZ/VTX. Figuring it all out and glad I was told about this place.

angrycamanche
03-01-2014, 10:28 PM
Portland(Corpus Christi) here

Nosebleed
03-19-2014, 7:12 AM
http://www.chopcult.com/uploads_user/4000/3433/89038.jpg

www.ridepmr.com