PDA

View Full Version : showclass issue 5???

doppleganger87
03-05-2012, 6:28 PM
is anyone else still waiting to see their issue in the mail??seems like they mailed it weks ago but i havent got it yet!

Beefdrippings
03-05-2012, 11:18 PM
Got mine last week,but I did have the well publicized probs with Issue 3.Give it a bit more time.If it doesn't come they will make it right.Very stand up guys.

NHMike
03-05-2012, 11:47 PM
Got mine last week,but I did have the well publicized probs with Issue 3.Give it a bit more time.If it doesn't come they will make it right.Very stand up guys.

Yup.

Got mine.....BOTH of them!

starwolf
03-06-2012, 5:59 AM
No problems here,the problem they had with issue 3 was the shipping label was just attached to the outside of the magazine, like a cover,closed with a sticker. these shipping covers got torn ,and jacked up during shipping. some people only got a white card that said showclass on it. likely some real happy mailmen out there. I don't think they are having any shipping issues currently,as they are stuffing them in sealed envelopes now. It's likely that some folks will get their copies before others, depending on where you live. Give it a few more days, hell maybe even a week, If you still haven't gotten it, get a hold of Clarke or Tim,(2 of the most stand up guys I've never met) they will certainly go above and beyond to make shit right.

vin
03-06-2012, 5:54 PM
I got mine a few days after ordering it

gyro
03-06-2012, 6:28 PM
got it a week or two ago it kicks ass

Deadweight
03-06-2012, 7:02 PM
Patience dude it'll be there. They'll get it to ya.

rhollo87
03-07-2012, 1:26 PM
I got mine out here in Afghanistan, it will come! Tim and the gang are on top of the game I have no doubt it will get to you. BTW that shit is sick!

badmojo
03-08-2012, 1:16 PM
I don't have mine yet,but it's Canada,things always take forever to get here!!

Moparkevin
03-08-2012, 7:14 PM
Well Minnesota is next to Canada... I still haven't gotten mine either.. other people here have.. guess it's another few days...

rhollo87
03-08-2012, 7:17 PM
So.......does that mean I win if I got mine in afghanistan already!!??!! woohooo

badmojo
03-08-2012, 8:29 PM
Mine was in the mail today,and you deserve to get yours first in Afganistan!!!

gyro
03-08-2012, 9:01 PM
So.......does that mean I win if I got mine in afghanistan already!!??!! woohooo

are you haveing them shipped straight over there or home first then shipped to you? I was gonna have mine shipped home then have my wife throw it in a box for me.

rhollo87
03-08-2012, 9:26 PM
i just get it shipped straight here. i just emailed Tim with a subject of "change of address" i haven't had any problems. since I am leaving soon while your getting here you best lemme know if you need anything!

gyro
03-08-2012, 9:34 PM
i just get it shipped straight here. i just emailed Tim with a subject of "change of address" i haven't had any problems. since I am leaving soon while your getting here you best lemme know if you need anything!

ha ha, thanks man I should be good to go, I told my buddy who left already to look out for me and get me whatever things I need from the dudes we are replacing so hes got me a small fridge alreay and thats pretty much all I need. Plus my OL is pretty good about sending me care packages with smokes and snacks.