PDA

View Full Version : Rice-O-Rama September 13th in N. Brookfield Ma.

NHMike
08-05-2009, 9:04 AM
Anyone been? Anyone going?

I'm planning on heading down there the day of, if you're going and from NH/Me., maybe we could get a group together.

I tried cutting and pastin the info but it won't let me...Here's a couple sites.

http://www.rice-o-rama.com/

http://www.motorcyclemonster.com/events/Rice-O-Rama-Japanese-Bike-Meet-2009-09-20-N_Brookfield-MA.html

Knucklebuster
08-05-2009, 9:19 AM
Went last year - good times, I'll try to go again this year. Grassroots event, good vibe - lots of classic old Jap iron. More restos and race bikes than chops, but they get a real good showing. The swap is pretty decent too.

Halwade
08-10-2009, 8:42 PM
this is another great event that would have a perfect home in the ChopCult calendar section of the commnunity. I'd post it myself, but I don't have any friends in the area. What do you say, NHMike... wanna give it a shot? If no, that's cool too, just thought an event this good could use the juice.

NHMike
08-11-2009, 4:35 AM
I thought I did put it on there, hahahahaha. I probably fucked something up.

this is another great event that would have a perfect home in the ChopCult calendar section of the commnunity. I'd post it myself, but I don't have any friends in the area. What do you say, NHMike... wanna give it a shot? If no, that's cool too, just thought an event this good could use the juice.

NHMike
08-11-2009, 4:50 AM
http://www.chopcult.com/event.php?event_id=13

I think that's the link to when I posted it on the Calendar. If not, reply to that e-mail and I'll get it on there.

mikeyF
08-14-2009, 7:55 AM
i'm up for a ride out there...

Isgro
08-14-2009, 8:07 AM
Sound like fun. I'll probably take a ride out.

avastyematey
08-15-2009, 1:33 PM
sign me up.

redsox716
09-07-2009, 4:00 PM
I heard it was pretty big last year and lots of fun. Gonna head out from the Boston area and if anyone wants to join me just send me a PM

avastyematey
09-07-2009, 4:20 PM
heading up from providence ri. anyone want to meet up around mass pike area?

NHMike
09-11-2009, 8:25 AM
This is THIS Sunday, who's goin? Homebrew can't make it and I'll be riding solo from NH. If anyone is heading down from here, let me know, maybe we could link up? Also, if anyone's in Ma. (eastern) I'll be heading down 95 and could meet anywhere along the way!! Shoot me a PM!! Thanks

avastyematey
09-13-2009, 5:57 AM
Fuck this rainy wet road shit, we're ridin' anyway.

NHMike
09-13-2009, 6:32 AM
Right on!! It's sunny up here in NH, wet roads but htat shit should be gone by the time I leave. See ya's there.

NHMike
09-13-2009, 7:12 PM
Damn, we never made it. Navigational problems and bike issues landed us on the side of the road and nursing a bike back (almost) home. Next year for sure! Kevin and Mike, it was cool riding with ya's. We might not have got there but we ripped through some sweet roads. Hit me up for a ride, anytime.

avastyematey
09-13-2009, 9:15 PM
dude you guys missed a great mmet & swap. i got dyna coils, carbon wires, a new mono shock, clipons old 70's chopper mags, a heel toe shift lever, and some other stuff that i can't remember. They had a rotary engine bike, some sweet ass chops a crazy trike and just insane awesomeness. it took us 4 hrs to get there but was way worth it. next year for sure, and if you are ever down providence way let me know, we are always down for a good ride.

kevinphan
09-13-2009, 10:36 PM
Pouring salt on the wound my friend! Haha just kididng, for sure we didn't make the meet but it was still fun as heck, next time hopefully Mike's bike is in good running condition. Definitely will have to do a nice ride before snow starts falling, both Mike's!