PDA

View Full Version : renegade magazine rip me off?

xharleyx
11-24-2009, 8:51 AM
so i decided to give this new magazine I found a chance. looked ok and it was only $19.95 for a whole year. Well i sent them my money on November 4th. Still haven't received my first issue. I contacted them and they said they had shipped it. waited two more weeks, still no mag and they wont answer my e-mails now. shit pisses me off

http://www.renegademagazine.com

so if u want to give somebody 20 bucks go for it i guess, otherwise keep your money

WesD
11-24-2009, 9:36 AM
xharleyx .
Looks to me like a cool start up magazine that probly doesnt have a huge staff or budget.
Usaully it takes about 1 month sometimes 2 to get a magazine to the customers after they sign up.
I think you may have jumped the gun on calling them out.
Now if three months go by and no magazine comes.....get your money back......

Junk pile please.

ditto
11-24-2009, 10:51 AM
agreed - sometimes it takes a while - shit when ol skool rodz first came out (yea yea) i sent them money so long before i actually got a mag I had totally forgot and thought it was somehow a mistake
guive ema chance - maybe send them a 'what up' request before blasting - of course maybe they are jus ta bunch of douchbags and they spent yer 20 on a dime bag n a bottle a jack

xharleyx
11-24-2009, 11:06 AM
yea but they've told me twice that they sent it already. i know it didn't get lost in the mail twice. if they haven't sent it fine, i wouldn't have a problem but they've told me twice i should have already got it

xharleyx
11-24-2009, 11:11 AM
I'm not calling anybody out but I'm a firm believer that if u tell somebody something, you should probably make sure it's right. case in point. if u haven't shipped my magazine don't tell me you have. just tell me things are hectic and it may be a little while.

I'm not a TOTAL dick

ditto
11-24-2009, 11:27 AM
well theyre 'renegades' man - and their world is apparently a 'circus' I mean it even says so on their rag cover - you cant just buy yer way into that 'lifestyle' chieftan!

maybe they need a renengade accountant....

imtheslime
11-24-2009, 3:03 PM
So, I guess their service is as bad as the Renegade TV Series....
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lO7py7vGY7k&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lO7py7vGY7k&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

wickedblockhead
11-24-2009, 5:00 PM
goddamn cheesiest waste of 1:36 ive ever had! ha!

NITRO
11-24-2009, 6:17 PM
I wish I had bithchin hair like Lorenzo Lamas

imtheslime
11-24-2009, 6:24 PM
goddamn cheesiest waste of 1:36 ive ever had! ha!

yeah I know, if it weren't for the few bone-able woman in that video it would have been a complete waste.

Gepetto
11-24-2009, 11:06 PM
the part on the video at 50 seconds is fucking funny!!!!! Kyle, I wish I had bitchen hair and matching trench coat to run past steamy trains at night.