PDA

View Full Version : Community auto (and annoying) log off

revmike
11-17-2009, 4:10 PM
Apologies if this has been addressed, I can't find any reference to it.

Every time I log in to the home page, when I switch over to community, it drops me and I have to log back in. It happens every time and then occasionally when I switch back and forth.

Is this a bug or a feature? I know it is possible that the database reference in community may be separate and that is just the nature of the beast OR, that my web browser or settings are missing the carry over.... I dunno.

I do know it is annoying, but not life threatening. Any one else dealing with this. Is it just something I have to learn to live with?

I'm a USMC combat vet with PTSD so it is possible that these little things affect me more than they should..... not to mention make me harder to deal with in the real world....

:) lol

Lemme know if I'm just whining and should send this directly to the junque pile HA!

~Rev Mike

billdozer
11-17-2009, 4:43 PM
Yeah, we're on it devil dog, thanks for the alert.

Boylecomm
11-17-2009, 4:45 PM
Thank You.

admin
11-17-2009, 6:40 PM
Simple one sentence describing your issue:

Date/Time of issue:

Operating System (Mac, Win XP, Vista, etc):

Browser (Safari, IE, Firefox):

Steps to Duplicate (Use more if needed, please include the URL/Address Bar location your accessing on each step!):
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)

Please include any screen shots you can provide (it’s a button on your keyboard named “print screen”)

revmike
11-17-2009, 8:02 PM
Yeah, we're on it devil dog, thanks for the alert.
Ohh rah... smoke em if you got em...

revmike
11-17-2009, 8:06 PM

Date/Time of issue:

Operating System (Mac, Win XP, Vista, etc):

Browser (Safari, IE, Firefox):

Steps to Duplicate (Use more if needed, please include the URL/Address Bar location your accessing on each step!):
1.)
2.)
3.)
4.)

Please include any screen shots you can provide (it’s a button on your keyboard named “print screen”)

Date/Time of issue: I can effect it any time, day or night. Doesn't seem to matter

Operating System (Mac, Win XP, Vista, etc): XP on 2 diff machines

Browser (Safari, IE, Firefox):Firefox 3.0.1.5 on one machine prob same ver on other, but ???

1.)go to http://www.chopcult.com
2.)log in on the main screen
3.)follow threads over to community OR click the community tab
4.) you are no longer logged in, youre a stranger in your own home town, you have no skills no powers, no one recognises you. You are alone and scared... then you see the login: box and pray you can find your way in.... or something like that....

I don't think screen shots are applicable. you just get the default screen. If you follow a convo you realize you can't enter a comment or do member things and you aren't logged in....

Last edited by jbone; Today at 5:42 PM.

Thanks

~Rev Mike

Fredo
11-17-2009, 11:28 PM
What revmike said

Toecutterp
11-17-2009, 11:55 PM
Condelinee wants his hand back

Boylecomm
11-18-2009, 12:47 PM

Date/Time of issue: Anytime the issue has no time limitations

Operating System (Mac, Win XP, Vista, etc): MAC

Browser (Safari, IE, Firefox): safari

1.) sign in @ homepage (cache/cookies/history cleared or not doesn't seem to matter)
2.)click to any CC next page and asked to log in again
3.)Log in again
4.)use the th Chop Cult.

I have been asked to log in multiple times in one session, not very often but it has happened.

Thanks John

Jashole
01-22-2010, 10:11 AM
i got this problem too. but for some reason when i post a comment on a photo or thread, it doesnt show up it just takes forever and a half to load, then i have to close my browswer and pray it works this time.... hmm

wickedblockhead
01-22-2010, 11:20 AM
might be the fact that you have overloaded the system with 300 posts in 2 weeks! HAHA

turtle
01-22-2010, 3:24 PM
thanks for keeping it going. I know it must be a lot of work.

revmike
01-22-2010, 3:56 PM
might be the fact that you have overloaded the system with 300 posts in 2 weeks! HAHA
Sorry, but that made me laugh out loud.

revmike
01-22-2010, 3:58 PM
Sad thing is Wicked, he'll be sitting on that new custom Duane Ballard saddle from the miles store while we're still suffering with 500 points...

wickedblockhead
01-22-2010, 4:33 PM
In ten years when i get to the 20,000 miles ill be rockin that seat!

revmike
01-22-2010, 5:50 PM
In ten years when i get to the 20,000 miles ill be rockin that seat!
I hear ya! Till then, my ass is going to be sore from the bare pan and the seat post.... lol